raw denim bay area/sacramento

Visited Self Edge today.....and i wasn't feeling the customer service....really EH.

But i picked up some Nudie's Slim Jim.....Self Edge does hemming for free....so i guess it makes up for the lack of customer service. (shipping isn't free though)

The jeans fit tight around the thighs, and the waist is tight of course, but i'm hoping they'll stretch.....

pics when i get em

Visited Self Edge today.....and i wasn't feeling the customer service....really EH.

But i picked up some Nudie's Slim Jim.....Self Edge does hemming for free....so i guess it makes up for the lack of customer service. (shipping isn't free though)

The jeans fit tight around the thighs, and the waist is tight of course, but i'm hoping they'll stretch.....

pics when i get em

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

pics when i get em

which ones did you get?

pics when i get em

which ones did you get?

Are Slim Jim's really slim? I was thinking of getting a size 36...But I'm scared I have to big of thighs and calves to fit into them...My normal waist size is a 38. Suggestions or tips?

Are Slim Jim's really slim? I was thinking of getting a size 36...But I'm scared I have to big of thighs and calves to fit into them...My normal waist size is a 38. Suggestions or tips?

^Yes. Imagine Levis STF 501's washing them a few times before wearing them or a pair of 511's. I'm 6'1 170 (my thighs are nicely sized I guess 
laugh.gif
) I'd go with some Even Stevens.
btw

http://store.hufsf.com/detail.aspx?ID=2664

http://store.hufsf.com/detail.aspx?ID=2663

I have no clue on the quality or how well they fit but at $50 they maybe worth a try.

can you guys recommend me a pair that fits like Levi 514 Slim Straights?

can you guys recommend me a pair that fits like Levi 514 Slim Straights?

pics when i get em
Sorry to hear they werent helpful - that surprises me.  Glad you got something you like though

I didnt know that they hem for free.  I bought some unsamforized denim from them and I may call to see if they will hem them post-soak for free

pics when i get em
Sorry to hear they werent helpful - that surprises me.  Glad you got something you like though

I didnt know that they hem for free.  I bought some unsamforized denim from them and I may call to see if they will hem them post-soak for free

well they were helpful....but not super helpful to me compared to other customers around the time....i don't think they liked me from the get go

oh and they don't carry APC's btw...

I think all my criticism will fade away once they send me my jeans...still waiting on email

well they were helpful....but not super helpful to me compared to other customers around the time....i don't think they liked me from the get go

oh and they don't carry APC's btw...

I think all my criticism will fade away once they send me my jeans...still waiting on email

Originally Posted by LB510

^Yes. Imagine Levis STF 501's washing them a few times before wearing them or a pair of 511's. I'm 6'1 170 (my thighs are nicely sized I guess 
laugh.gif
btw

I have no clue on the quality or how well they fit but at $50 they maybe worth a try.
I'm thinking of jumping on a pair of the regular fits in a 36...But, I don't know if they'll stretch out and are a good fit...Can't find any reviews online about them.

Originally Posted by LB510

laugh.gif
btw

I'm thinking of jumping on a pair of the regular fits in a 36...But, I don't know if they'll stretch out and are a good fit...Can't find any reviews online about them.

I ended up ordering a pair of Nudie Big Bengt from Self Edge in a 36. I did research on the fit, so hopefully these become a favorite pair of denim. I ordered online and they already have them ready to be delivered by tomorrow.

JFMartiMcDandruff, how do you like your Nudie's?

I ended up ordering a pair of Nudie Big Bengt from Self Edge in a 36. I did research on the fit, so hopefully these become a favorite pair of denim. I ordered online and they already have them ready to be delivered by tomorrow.

JFMartiMcDandruff, how do you like your Nudie's?

It's getting hemmed by them...i'm waiting for an email saying if it's shipped or not....hopefully they still have my info....smh

i'll post pics when it arrives

It's getting hemmed by them...i'm waiting for an email saying if it's shipped or not....hopefully they still have my info....smh

Cool man, I doubt they forgot your info. So many people have vouched for them so guaranteed they are legit. 
I'm hoping my 36 in the Big Bengt will fit and stretch out fine...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom