raw denim bay area/sacramento

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

It's getting hemmed by them...i'm waiting for an email saying if it's shipped or not....hopefully they still have my info....smh

i'll post pics when it arrives
Cool man, I doubt they forgot your info. So many people have vouched for them so guaranteed they are legit. 
I'm hoping my 36 in the Big Bengt will fit and stretch out fine...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

It's getting hemmed by them...i'm waiting for an email saying if it's shipped or not....hopefully they still have my info....smh

Cool man, I doubt they forgot your info. So many people have vouched for them so guaranteed they are legit. 
eyes.gif
what happens if they don't fit? how's their return policy?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

eyes.gif
what happens if they don't fit? how's their return policy?

They arrived on friday...still breakin them in

It bled like crazy on my jersey, i don't know how bad it will bleed on my shoes...sorta scared

tumblr_lg7oc9ePpw1qh19u5o1_500.jpg

They arrived on friday...still breakin them in

It bled like crazy on my jersey, i don't know how bad it will bleed on my shoes...sorta scared

tumblr_lg7oc9ePpw1qh19u5o1_500.jpg

^ if your scared that they will bleed on your sneakers then you can soak the bottom of your jeans in water for a bit. I never have tried this but i have read many people do this prior to wearing them out. I usually just cuff mine.

^ if your scared that they will bleed on your sneakers then you can soak the bottom of your jeans in water for a bit. I never have tried this but i have read many people do this prior to wearing them out. I usually just cuff mine.

what if i just rub it out? ( no romo)

i soaked a part of denim that was cut off from hemming just to experiment, and i didn't see much indigo loss...i'll try it though

thanks

i soaked a part of denim that was cut off from hemming just to experiment, and i didn't see much indigo loss...i'll try it though

thanks

thanks
Haha, just try it out. How do you like them so far?
I wore my Big Bengts today and although I normally don't like the 34 length, I like the fit of these. 

thanks
Haha, just try it out. How do you like them so far?
I wore my Big Bengts today and although I normally don't like the 34 length, I like the fit of these. 

I have personally not tried it but i read that many ppl do it that way. I would say just rub out the inside pause... I also know you can put tape inside the jeans, but that is real tacky IMO.
I bought a new pair recently and after the second wear a rivet flew off smh...

I have personally not tried it but i read that many ppl do it that way. I would say just rub out the inside pause... I also know you can put tape inside the jeans, but that is real tacky IMO.
I bought a new pair recently and after the second wear a rivet flew off smh...

i love it...i tried biking in them today so that'll help the break in process

I'm just trippin about how bad it'll stink and the bleeding issue...that's all

got pics of your pair LiveMyreality?

edit: davizzy the inside of the jeans isn't really the thing causing the bleeding...it's the rubbing of the outer part and the tongue that's causing the most bleeding

edit: davizzy the inside of the jeans isn't really the thing causing the bleeding...it's the rubbing of the outer part and the tongue that's causing the most bleeding

Nudie Big Bengt 36x34

I like them a lot. I want to hem them to my natural length, but I know they'll shrink once I wash them. So I'm going to try to wear them as long as I can without  hemming them.

Nudie Big Bengt 36x34

I like them a lot. I want to hem them to my natural length, but I know they'll shrink once I wash them. So I'm going to try to wear them as long as I can without  hemming them.

Well they may not start to bleed right away. I remember when I had both my edwins and apc's I could no longer tuck in a white tee shirt because of the bleeding. 

Well they may not start to bleed right away. I remember when I had both my edwins and apc's I could no longer tuck in a white tee shirt because of the bleeding. 

i washed the bottom part of my jeans and rubbed off some indigo...i'll see if that'll help

but i wore it today (still kinda wet) and got some ******ed lookin wrinkles on the bottom....

i washed the bottom part of my jeans and rubbed off some indigo...i'll see if that'll help

but i wore it today (still kinda wet) and got some ******ed lookin wrinkles on the bottom....

Back
Top Bottom