Ray Allen is now the ALL-TIME NBA 3-pt KING, and...

I wish JB would release a pair of those XIIIs to commemorate his accomplishment...and not make them limited. Or just a white/green XIII GR.
Wishful thinking, but it could happen...right? Lol

I wish JB would release a pair of those XIIIs to commemorate his accomplishment...and not make them limited. Or just a white/green XIII GR.
Wishful thinking, but it could happen...right? Lol

I think we all have been wanting some Ray PEs since those HoH 8s and this would be the perfect time to do so...i don't think JB will sleep on such a great potential earner like releasing those 13s, whether PEs or regular retro...hopefully some QS will show up...

I think we all have been wanting some Ray PEs since those HoH 8s and this would be the perfect time to do so...i don't think JB will sleep on such a great potential earner like releasing those 13s, whether PEs or regular retro...hopefully some QS will show up...

Did he have to stunt like that in those Bin IX's and PE XI's in the pregame warm-up? WOW!

Did he have to stunt like that in those Bin IX's and PE XI's in the pregame warm-up? WOW!

those XIIIs
pimp.gif

that record
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would like to congratulate ray allen for breaking the record. good to go ray!
and those XIII's are
pimp.gif

i had a feeling he was going to be wearing those , seeing that the pic recently of jordan in the XIII's were vs reggie . but damn white n green are crazy.

more 3 pointers to come tho. he aint done yet.

i would like to congratulate ray allen for breaking the record. good to go ray!
and those XIII's are
pimp.gif

i had a feeling he was going to be wearing those , seeing that the pic recently of jordan in the XIII's were vs reggie . but damn white n green are crazy.

more 3 pointers to come tho. he aint done yet.

Not sure if this has been posted, but this is a nice video on Ray's perspective of his record:

Not sure if this has been posted, but this is a nice video on Ray's perspective of his record:

Well i was at the game tonight. Got free tickets last second for the balcony. I dont care where the seats are for a free celts/lakers game to watch ray break the record. My point is i was so far up in the balcony I still looked down and saw those 13's. It made my night even though the celts lost. It was a good game to watch a better record to set for ray and with 13's being my favorite J all time, it was great to see it all done last night in the XIII's.

Well i was at the game tonight. Got free tickets last second for the balcony. I dont care where the seats are for a free celts/lakers game to watch ray break the record. My point is i was so far up in the balcony I still looked down and saw those 13's. It made my night even though the celts lost. It was a good game to watch a better record to set for ray and with 13's being my favorite J all time, it was great to see it all done last night in the XIII's.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader
championship > 8 points in 11 seconds. just ask reggie.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

its up to debate, im not hating its just like aaron over bonds....reggie was clutch when it mattered, and Ray's shots are all wet, but he doesnt have it clutch like reggie yet....i havent heard of Reggie scoring 8 points in 11 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks....the only thing Ray has over Reggie is his age, a championship, and the 3-point leader
championship > 8 points in 11 seconds. just ask reggie.

Back
Top Bottom