Re: Why Dark-Skinned People From The Dominican Republic Refuse Their Blackness

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 0cks

White people made the rules of the game... gave you your language... spawned the hispanic culture... all you do is pay tribute to da whiteman...
and in the case of African Americans? 
laugh.gif
its the same.....black people didnt know what Christianity was until the white man ....we both losing w/ no control in this game b 
listen send any of you dark skinned latins to spain......they're gonna call you a n' that speak spanish 
roll.gif
...you're not apart of them......their ancestors enslaved yall and raped yall women....the spanish man gave yall their language and taught yall that catholic +!%+ 
roll.gif
 ......cool embrace your country's culture.....no knocking that but stop putting yourself up there like you're so special and different......cause in this world you're not 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

White people made the rules of the game... gave you your language... spawned the hispanic culture... all you do is pay tribute to da whiteman...
laugh.gif
its the same.....black people didnt know what Christianity was until the white man ....we both losing w/ no control in this game b 
yerp

laugh.gif
yerp

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
yerp

The white man thinks he is Adam in genesis going around giving everything a name and label that has nothing to do with actual function. 

laugh.gif
yerp

The white man thinks he is Adam in genesis going around giving everything a name and label that has nothing to do with actual function. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Can someone please post this video?

None of us are immune to this. Ignorance, hatred and prejudice is universal and knows no color. And this kind of thinking process is predicated on hypocrisy. White people calling mexicans lazy when they owned slaves and use mexicans for cheap labor. Hanging black people for rape, when they raped their slaves. Religious people killing in the name of their Gods and claiming their religion is about peace and loving your neighbor. An endless cycle of hypocrisy.
ohwell.gif

Can someone please post this video?

None of us are immune to this. Ignorance, hatred and prejudice is universal and knows no color. And this kind of thinking process is predicated on hypocrisy. White people calling mexicans lazy when they owned slaves and use mexicans for cheap labor. Hanging black people for rape, when they raped their slaves. Religious people killing in the name of their Gods and claiming their religion is about peace and loving your neighbor. An endless cycle of hypocrisy.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
listen send any of you dark skinned latins to spain......they're gonna call you a n' that speak spanish 
roll.gif
...you're not apart of them......their ancestors enslaved yall and raped yall women....the spanish man gave yall their language and taught yall that catholic +!%+ 
roll.gif
 ......cool embrace your country's culture.....no knocking that but stop putting yourself up there like you're so special and different......cause in this world you're not 

Must we remind people of the spanish inquisition because this was very much a key aspect of it. Colonizing the "savages".
TortureDevices-e.jpg

spanish-inquisition2.jpg

193px-Seal_for_the_Tribunal_of_the_Holy_Office_of_the_Inquisition_%28Spain%29.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Must we remind people of the spanish inquisition because this was very much a key aspect of it. Colonizing the "savages".
TortureDevices-e.jpg

spanish-inquisition2.jpg

193px-Seal_for_the_Tribunal_of_the_Holy_Office_of_the_Inquisition_%28Spain%29.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

Same could be said about the African-American plight,  Not all want or claim to want reparations,  again you prove my point of the hypocrisy. Your arguments and the thread are dead.
i'm not even sure that you're responding to anything i've previously mentioned because your comments have basically been off the mark and sloppy, but i understand that there are people like you who might only want to see it one way or push some sort of agenda. no hypocrisy from my side though, erkel

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

Same could be said about the African-American plight,  Not all want or claim to want reparations,  again you prove my point of the hypocrisy. Your arguments and the thread are dead.
i'm not even sure that you're responding to anything i've previously mentioned because your comments have basically been off the mark and sloppy, but i understand that there are people like you who might only want to see it one way or push some sort of agenda. no hypocrisy from my side though, erkel

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

where is this even going

where did Ninjahood not embrace the culture of the native peoples?
alien.gif

edit:

this is what I'm talking about, you guys had an agenda before going into this topic.

it's no use arguing with y'all 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

where is this even going

where did Ninjahood not embrace the culture of the native peoples?
alien.gif

edit:

this is what I'm talking about, you guys had an agenda before going into this topic.

it's no use arguing with y'all 
laugh.gif

no knocking that but stop putting yourself up there like you're so special and different......cause in this world you're not 

I REALLY don't see my boy NH doing this, whoever in this thread, or in NT generally, who go in on him and who he sides with just SEE it as him being special, when in fact he's NEVER said anything to incite that thought. He's just full of pride, is THAT so wrong of him?
According to a lot of you it apparently is.

no knocking that but stop putting yourself up there like you're so special and different......cause in this world you're not 

I REALLY don't see my boy NH doing this, whoever in this thread, or in NT generally, who go in on him and who he sides with just SEE it as him being special, when in fact he's NEVER said anything to incite that thought. He's just full of pride, is THAT so wrong of him?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

True i don't see why folk zero in on him.  This topic and otherwise.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

True i don't see why folk zero in on him.  This topic and otherwise.

like who? ill wait....

like mexicans? some mexican people have no European blood in them

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

Mexico (pronounced [sup]i[/sup]/ˈmɛksɪkoʊ/; Spanish: MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico [ˈmexiko]  (
13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png
listen)), officially known as the United Mexican States[sup][9][/sup] (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos (help·info)), is a federal constitutional republic in North America. It is bordered on the north by the United States; on the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; on the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and on the east by the Gulf of Mexico.[sup][10][/sup] Covering almost 2 million square kilometres (over 760,000 sq mi),[sup][2][/sup] Mexico is the fifth-largest country in the Americas by total area and the 14th largest independent nation in the world. With an estimated population of 111 million,[sup][2][/sup] it is the 11th most populous country and the most populous Hispanophone country. Mexico is a federation comprising thirty-one states and a Federal District, the capital city.

In Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica many cultures matured into advanced civilizations such as the Olmec, the Toltec, the Teotihuacan, the Zapotec, the Maya and the Aztec before the first contact with Europeans. In 1521, Spain conquered and colonized the territory from its base in MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico-Tenochtitlan, which was administered as the Viceroyalty of New Spain. This territory would eventually become Mexico as the colony independence was recognized in 1821. The post-independence period was characterized by economic instability, the Mexican–American War and territorial cession to the US, a civil war, two empires and a domestic dictatorship. The latter led to the Mexican Revolution in 1910, which culminated with the promulgation of the 1917 Constitution and the emergence of the country's current political system. Elections held in July 2000 marked the first time that an opposition party won the presidency from the Institutional Revolutionary Party.
anton OBVIOUSLY doesn't know jack about latino/hispanic cultures....do more this post goes on da more you expose how little you know about latino culture

Do you mean to tell me there aren't Mexicans left to this day that never mixed with Europeans? Like none, at all ?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

You've NEVER been to the southwest United States have you? Go to a Mexican flea market here, in Houston you can take i45 and get off an Airline Dr or West Mt Houston
laugh.gif
, and tell me some of those people weren't taken straight out el campo.

One time I went I was lucky enough to see a 4'5 couple of old Mexican indians in mad tribal gear just walking around selling voodoo medicines and crap. Blew my mind

So anyways, there are plenty of Mexicans and Central Americans that aren't mixed..

like who? ill wait....

like mexicans? some mexican people have no European blood in them

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

Mexico (pronounced [sup]i[/sup]/ˈmɛksɪkoʊ/; Spanish: MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico [ˈmexiko]  (
13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png
listen)), officially known as the United Mexican States[sup][9][/sup] (Spanish: Estados Unidos Mexicanos (help·info)), is a federal constitutional republic in North America. It is bordered on the north by the United States; on the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; on the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and on the east by the Gulf of Mexico.[sup][10][/sup] Covering almost 2 million square kilometres (over 760,000 sq mi),[sup][2][/sup] Mexico is the fifth-largest country in the Americas by total area and the 14th largest independent nation in the world. With an estimated population of 111 million,[sup][2][/sup] it is the 11th most populous country and the most populous Hispanophone country. Mexico is a federation comprising thirty-one states and a Federal District, the capital city.

In Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica many cultures matured into advanced civilizations such as the Olmec, the Toltec, the Teotihuacan, the Zapotec, the Maya and the Aztec before the first contact with Europeans. In 1521, Spain conquered and colonized the territory from its base in MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico-Tenochtitlan, which was administered as the Viceroyalty of New Spain. This territory would eventually become Mexico as the colony independence was recognized in 1821. The post-independence period was characterized by economic instability, the Mexican–American War and territorial cession to the US, a civil war, two empires and a domestic dictatorship. The latter led to the Mexican Revolution in 1910, which culminated with the promulgation of the 1917 Constitution and the emergence of the country's current political system. Elections held in July 2000 marked the first time that an opposition party won the presidency from the Institutional Revolutionary Party.
anton OBVIOUSLY doesn't know jack about latino/hispanic cultures....do more this post goes on da more you expose how little you know about latino culture

Do you mean to tell me there aren't Mexicans left to this day that never mixed with Europeans? Like none, at all ?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

You've NEVER been to the southwest United States have you? Go to a Mexican flea market here, in Houston you can take i45 and get off an Airline Dr or West Mt Houston
laugh.gif
, and tell me some of those people weren't taken straight out el campo.

One time I went I was lucky enough to see a 4'5 couple of old Mexican indians in mad tribal gear just walking around selling voodoo medicines and crap. Blew my mind

So anyways, there are plenty of Mexicans and Central Americans that aren't mixed..

Back
Top Bottom