Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Notice folks that he still hasnt answered my question

lol his poor +## cant afford to step foot outside the us lmaoooo

bum %$@ talking out his %$@ in the raggedy +## apartment
laugh.gif
d2735820ecec300655282242afcbb06869db59e.jpg

true blue hate they got inside
pimp.gif
let's keep it all da way real..i like when people know and can see da scumbagz crawl from under da floorboards like

da roaches...
reminds you of your apartment rite
laugh.gif

awww mane that must suck lol  dead @ you sleeping with roaches mane dont lie you haven't stepped foot out the u.s typical poor !%$ dominican from the heights nothing special here lol

dead @ you living in that small !%$ room ,   dead @ the houses in your home country being smaller than your room
roll.gif
  dead @ you having a passport knowing good in well u have never left them dirty @+$ projects you stay in

dead @ you having all them shoes but nothing else to show for it lol

dead @ you learning all hispanics are mixed race from the projects dammit i feel sorry u and ur fam been reglated to the slums were none of the white peopel want to live
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TezzyTooLive

laugh.gif

awww mane that must suck lol  dead @ you sleeping with roaches mane dont lie you haven't stepped foot out the u.s typical poor !%$ dominican from the heights nothing special here lol

dead @ you living in that small !%$ room ,   dead @ the houses in your home country being smaller than your room
roll.gif
  dead @ you having a passport knowing good in well u have never left them dirty @+$ projects you stay in

dead @ you learning all hispanics are mixed race from the projects dammit i feel sorry u and ur fam been reglated to the slums were none of the white peopel want to live
roll.gif

ahh a satly black kid...it all makes sense....mad im stylin on u huh sir
pimp.gif

i been to DR more times then da salt you've attempted to throw in your childish post...

got pictures of visits to da farro de colon, bonao, la romanna, sarasota,...one of da houses my family owns is el la calle 5 de las america in uptown Santo Domingo

around La savana laga...fams got a house in bonao too, we building another 3 houses just outside guerra...but yeah i never been outside da heights
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

all this slander and garbage from this no name cuz dominicans refuse to be put in a box made of US ideologies....gotta love da geniuses on this site.
laugh.gif

i and know its just a yellow bellied cat with a backup screen name trying to assassinate my character.

obama08wq9.gif

lemme know where your done sir.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

i been to DR more times then da salt you've attempted to throw in your childish post...

got pictures of visits to da farro de colon, bonao, la romanna, sarasota,...one of da houses my family owns is el la calle 5 de las america in uptown Santo Domingo

around La savana laga...fams got a house in bonao too, we building another 3 houses just outside guerra...but yeah i never been outside da heights
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

all this slander and garbage from this no name cuz dominicans refuse to be put in a box made of US ideologies....gotta love da geniuses on this site.
laugh.gif

i and know its just a yellow bellied cat with a backup screen name trying to assassinate my character.

obama08wq9.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol  i've been to south america , step foot in the raggedy @%@ d.r and actually viewed the living conditions of  the people u should be able to relate living in the box u live in lmaoo
laugh.gif
 bum %#% dude
oh you gonna make alot of friends here on NT sir....
happy.gif

let's keep that slander going about how i never been to DR or other hispanic countries
laugh.gif

thats all you got b?

"imma bum living in a box with hundreds of boxes of nikes & jordans" yup...im sure living da bum life alright
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im done i cant make fun of  the poor anymore 
happy.gif

lol  i've been to south america , step foot in the raggedy @%@ d.r and actually viewed the living conditions of  the people u should be able to relate living in the box u live in lmaoo
laugh.gif
 bum %#% dude
oh you gonna make alot of friends here on NT sir....
happy.gif

let's keep that slander going about how i never been to DR or other hispanic countries
laugh.gif

thats all you got b?

"imma bum living in a box with hundreds of boxes of nikes & jordans" yup...im sure living da bum life alright
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im done i cant make fun of  the poor anymore 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

obama08wq9.gif

dude you sound dumb $*+ hell you lost hte arguement when you made that dumb +## statement that all hispanics were mixed raced  even in the definition it says you can either be mixed , black or white hispanic

then you claim yall odnt have none of the u.s ideologies yet racism exists in hispnic countries  and you have yet to prove it does not lol

if yall was so racially free racism wouldnt exist and dominicans of colors like yourself wouldnt be at the bottom of the social ladder have a nice day bum
smokin.gif

move out hte heights to a rich upscale neighborhood , *%%+ maybe even a white neighborhood nad i could possibly take u seriously but u live in the projects amd want to talk about money lmaooo that hilarious
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

obama08wq9.gif

dude you sound dumb $*+ hell you lost hte arguement when you made that dumb +## statement that all hispanics were mixed raced  even in the definition it says you can either be mixed , black or white hispanic

then you claim yall odnt have none of the u.s ideologies yet racism exists in hispnic countries  and you have yet to prove it does not lol

if yall was so racially free racism wouldnt exist and dominicans of colors like yourself wouldnt be at the bottom of the social ladder have a nice day bum
smokin.gif

move out hte heights to a rich upscale neighborhood , *%%+ maybe even a white neighborhood nad i could possibly take u seriously but u live in the projects amd want to talk about money lmaooo that hilarious
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 you say this as if there isn't a thousands of other folks in the projects just like you who spend therem oney on dumb @+* lmaooo
this black kid swears theres projects in da heightz.....sorry to burst your bubble kiddio but their aren't any projects around here

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

go on google maps and take a tour of my hood...try to find some city housing project buildings...good luck with that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you say this as if there isn't a thousands of other folks in the projects just like you who spend therem oney on dumb @+* lmaooo
this black kid swears theres projects in da heightz.....sorry to burst your bubble kiddio but their aren't any projects around here

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

go on google maps and take a tour of my hood...try to find some city housing project buildings...good luck with that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

laugh.gif

were i come from that thing u live in is the projects lol only poor folsk live like that
alien.gif

tiny +#$ 1 bedroom apartment
roll.gif
  it woulodnt be so funny if ur @@+ wasnt grown but dman a growj man living like that is funny

dudes i know ur age got they own houses not apartments
roll.gif
 got a car
roll.gif
 better yet alot of them run their own comapnies then again i mostly hang out with jack in jill trust fun babies not poor @@+ dominicans from the heightz

laugh.gif

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

laugh.gif

were i come from that thing u live in is the projects lol only poor folsk live like that
alien.gif

tiny +#$ 1 bedroom apartment
roll.gif
  it woulodnt be so funny if ur @@+ wasnt grown but dman a growj man living like that is funny

dudes i know ur age got they own houses not apartments
roll.gif
 got a car
roll.gif
 better yet alot of them run their own comapnies then again i mostly hang out with jack in jill trust fun babies not poor @@+ dominicans from the heightz

this black kid swears theres projects in da heightz.

Do you understand how hypocritical you sound? You won't allow yourself or anyone to call you black because it's simply a racial ideology used by Americans you're much more than black, but you have no problem with using it as a term to separate yourself from others. Specifically African Americans.

Hell you even sound like your using it in a derogatory manner.

Why is he a "salty black kid"? You identify as Dominican before anything else. Why isn't he a salty American kid? Why can you as a black Dominican use your nationality and turn it into an all encompassing ethnicity, but when referring to anyone of African descent in America they aren't Americans they're just "blacks". That dumb $#!$ you talking goes both ways.

Do you understand how hypocritical you sound? You won't allow yourself or anyone to call you black because it's simply a racial ideology used by Americans you're much more than black, but you have no problem with using it as a term to separate yourself from others. Specifically African Americans.

Why is he a "salty black kid"? You identify as Dominican before anything else. Why isn't he a salty American kid? Why can you as a black Dominican use your nationality and turn it into an all encompassing ethnicity, but when referring to anyone of African descent in America they aren't Americans they're just "blacks". That dumb $#!$ you talking goes both ways.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

THIS!!!!!!! He rejects racial ideology yet forces it on others and accepts another arbitrary social construct of defining people. Why can't Black Americans just be Americans by his logic? Some Black Americans potentially have less African blood than he does. The worst is he tries to push his ignorance on all "latino" and hispanic people as a whole, a group that is just as diverse as the African diaspora. If an indigenous person from Peru heard you rant about how everybody in South America is a blend of African slaves and Europeans i'm sure they would be extremely offended.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

THIS!!!!!!! He rejects racial ideology yet forces it on others and accepts another arbitrary social construct of defining people. Why can't Black Americans just be Americans by his logic? Some Black Americans potentially have less African blood than he does. The worst is he tries to push his ignorance on all "latino" and hispanic people as a whole, a group that is just as diverse as the African diaspora. If an indigenous person from Peru heard you rant about how everybody in South America is a blend of African slaves and Europeans i'm sure they would be extremely offended.

I'm honestly not trying to pile on but chuck is right and I notice that ninjahood dodges certain stuff. I'm guessing that there's a bigger reason than him not having the time to respond to everybody...

I'm honestly not trying to pile on but chuck is right and I notice that ninjahood dodges certain stuff. I'm guessing that there's a bigger reason than him not having the time to respond to everybody...

I thought we were having a respectable conversation. Why are people resorting to NinJaHood Apartment jokes and personal attacks? Come on fellas you might be better than that.

I thought we were having a respectable conversation. Why are people resorting to NinJaHood Apartment jokes and personal attacks? Come on fellas you might be better than that.

Back
Top Bottom