Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Gunna took what I was going to say, if u signed with the U he would be the best player ever

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

roll.gif

To bad the defense didn't know their coverages, like they knew those dance steps :lol:
laugh.gif

It was still kinda :pimp:
pimp.gif
though. I wonder what Mack Brown thought of it????

Also :
"Miami has top 5 talent in the nation this year' :nerd:
nerd.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Binky Hill is dope as hell. It was a lock from the summer that Binky was gonna go to UF. He is good. Stats don't mean a damn thing when you have to do EVERYTHING for your team. He is fast and big with good coverage skills. But, Brandon Smith from NJ is every bit as good as him except his coach hasn't given out much of his tape. Hopefully his visit to AA this weekend will be a good one.Personally I think Patrick Johnson is the best secondary player in this class followed by Binky. Darrell Scott also looks like he might go to UF. That kid is the best RB bar none in this class. They are gonna grab another Top 5 class with Urban Cryer getting in kids ears.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Quote:
FSU LB Hayes, FB Surratt arrested, suspended after bar incident

Associated Press

Updated: September 21, 2007, 1:05 PM ET

* Comment
* Email
* Print

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Two Florida State football players were suspended Friday after they were arrested for an incident at a bar.

Junior linebacker Geno Hayes and senior fullback Joe Surratt were arrested early Friday, school officials said. Tallahassee police have not released details but said the department would have information later Friday.

"The student-athletes have been suspended per our athletics department student-athlete code of conduct policy, until all of the facts of the incident are reviewed," Florida State athletic director Dave Hart said in a statement.

Hayes is the team's second-leading tackler with 19, and Surratt led Florida State with six rushing touchdowns last year but is sidelined with a broken leg.

@#%$ GENO!!! Come on my dude, you cant be getting suspended right before we play 'Bama

Quote:
UCLA REPORT
Ben Olson won't play, even as backup
Headache
Gina Ferazzi / LAT
Quarterback Ben Olson will not play for the Bruins this Saturday.
The quarterback is officially ruled out of game against Washington. The offense will be guided by Patrick Cowan, who missed the last month with a partially torn hamstring.
By Chris Foster, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
September 21, 2007
Quarterback Ben Olson on Thursday was officially ruled out of Saturday's game against Washington, even as a backup.

"When [doctors] cleared him yesterday, he had an outside chance of playing in a reserve role," Coach Karl Dorrell said Thursday. "Now they will exert him tomorrow and then he has to wait 24 hours after that."

Olson has suffered from lingering headaches and nausea after being leveled a handful of times in the Bruins' 44-6 loss to Utah last Saturday, though it has yet to be termed a concussion.

That leaves the offense under the guidance of Patrick Cowan, who missed the last month with a partially torn hamstring. Dorrell said he was confident that Cowan's injury was healed enough to allow him to be mobile.

Cowan, who was effective as a runner during his eight starts last season, was injured during practice last month while scrambling up field.

"He's going to play and he knows he can play well and he feels good," Dorrell said. "The trainers gave him clearance. He still does treatment and things like that. He's had a good week of practice and we're hoping that's going to transfer to the game."

UCLA players are, by policy, not available for comment on Thursdays.

Dorrell was not ready to say whether Olson would automatically reclaim his starting spot once healthy no matter how Cowan plays.

"I'd like to focus on Washington right now, if I can, and I'll get to that when the time comes," Dorrell said.

Tailback Chris Markey has 169 yards rushing through three games -- that's 39 less than he had against Rice in the second game last season.

"I haven't been producing as I should," said Markey, who has shared duties with Kahlil Bell.

Markey, who missed spring practice with a stress fracture in his right foot, said that he is "100%. There is nothing affecting me." Still, he gained only 35 yards in 10 carries against Utah last week in what he called "my worst game by far."

A year ago, Markey had 1,107 yards rushing, averaging 4.9 yards a carry. He is averaging 3.3 yards a carry this season.

"I just have to play my game," Markey said. "I haven't been playing up to par."

One issue that has been somewhat troublesome in the last month is finding the proper cleats. His cleats last season were said to have contributed to the stress fracture.

"It has been a lot of experimenting, but I have the shoe now and the insoles for my wide feet," Markey said.

Washington players had to alter preparation to face the right-handed Cowan instead of the left-handed Olson. Huskies Coach Tyrone Willingham said it's a significant adjustment, telling the Seattle Times, "that could in fact change how they view the game and where they position themselves."

UCLA's offense has been sinking fast since opening the season against a rebuilding Stanford team. The Bruins rank 54th nationally in total offense (411 yards per game) and are tied for 67th in scoring offense (26 points per game). UCLA had 624 total yards in a 45-17 victory over Stanford. . . . Wide receiver Marcus Everett (sprained ankle) was walking without crutches Thursday but is still unavailable to play Saturday.
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

:pimp:
pimp.gif

the rich get richer,

Florida got recruiting on lock :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Olson. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Will Hill is a beast. I still can't understand why he wants to go there with Major Wright and Finch. Plus they have the another safety in this years class that is top level as well. Apparently he wants to play with Wright though.

Quote:
Hopefully his visit to AA this weekend will be a good one
:wink:
wink.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

Jamere Holland is going to oregon

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Also :
"Miami has top 5 talent in the nation this year' :nerd:
nerd.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

I already admitted I was wrong.

Quote:
Hill plays damn near every position on the field Well.

This is my point exactly.

From what I can tell, he's good at a lot of positions. But not particularly great at any one. He might be the best athlete in the country. But I think he's overrated as a player.

Will Hill is a great player but is he really a better prospect than Julio Jones or Darrell Scott?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

LMAO Fair Weather Trillmatic, After the OU Loss, U took the UM Avy down, now after a UM win now he gonna put a Hurricane avy back up...

U a Fraud Bruh, plain and simple
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

All I want for my birthday (today) is a Michigan win vs Penn State. That would make me very happy. Go Blue!!!!

I thought a Michigan post would be great for my 5000th post as well.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Lousville is down 21-7 to the cues. BLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if they lose to these bums

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

^^why the stoneface when its the truth? once the hurricanes get embarrassed again his avatar will go mia again.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Early happenings...

I think Nebraska was looking past USC to Ball State last week...and they barely beat them dudes. Nebraska wins by 1 after Ball State missed a 55-yard FG late.

Syracuse over Louisville. :x
sick.gif

...and after all the L's taken by Joka the past week, at least his team got a win. T. Choice was hurt and only got 5 carries for GT. They got nothing on offense without him. Taylor Bennett went 17/40...Reggie Ball status. :smh:
smh.gif

Tim Tebow should def be in the Heisman talk, 426 total yds 4 TDs this week. Give this man some dap.

Quote:
^^why the stoneface when its the truth? once the hurricanes get embarrassed again his avatar will go mia again.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

So my avy determines whether I'm a fan or not?

Get the F outta here @#%$.

We went 7-6 last year...I had a Cane avy almost the whole time if that matters.

Just stop. Both of y'all are sounding stupid. I change my avy and I'm not a fan?

@#%$ outta here.

Nah I aint the one lookin stupid bruh, U aint change ya avy, U dropped ya avy as soon as they lost. along with ya top talent in america claim. I aint say u wasnt a fan, I said U a fairweather one, u know the type, when times are hard, they nowhere to be found. but when team gets a victory they pop back up. U know like how U had disappeared after the OU debacle and then showed back up after the A&M win. and dont tell me " I was here I changed the title of that thread" your fellow 'Canes fans on this board noticed it too, So this aint me tryin to be cute. Its A.G. tho, UM got that W and u back on board.

DA |_|
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Back
Top Bottom