Quote:
FSU got all the talent in the world
:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
their D is still NASTY
eek.gif
Not one. In fact, It be hard pressed to even find an All ACC player on the FSU squad. Myron Rolle is a slight possibility off his name and hype alone but he aint even killin out there.

as far as a Coaching change, its that time, definitely. Just like its time for Joe Pa too,

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Ok let me clarify...yes I kno their O line sucks and so does Drew and X. They have enough talent right now to get it done people.....thats fact.

If it starts to click in X and their recievers heads, than they can win 9 games this year.

and i stand by statement of them havin a nasty D....its not like that D is loosin games for them...if the offense gets any type of rythm than their D will have no problem closin a game out

eek.gif
@ me for defendin FSU. What the hell do yall got me doin :smh:
smh.gif
THE U

Their defense is actually not that great at all...They gave up 24 points to Alabama Birmingham :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

So wide open..

I thought GTech was a threat at taking the Coastal but now they're 0-2 in conference play already after getting worked by Virginia(although they're still capable of beating us)..

If the Kyle we'll saw the other day can stick around we have a damn good shot at the ACC champ game(and winning) no doubt about it...Basically it's us or VTech.

Quote:
if any of yall think we puttin up more than 20 on FSU yall are mistaken......their D is still NASTYif any of yall think we puttin up more than 20 on FSU yall are mistaken......their D is still NASTY

UAB put up 24...

The line for the game should be Miami -20.

FSWho es basura.

UM fans jump the gun way tooo much...yes I think we will win....but im sorry I have too see more than one game for the to change my view on Kyle Wright....theres too many reasons to doubt him.

Hopefully he is able to play up to his billing for the rest of the year...but theres no way in hell we blow them out....this is still kyle wright people...

I pray to god im 100% wrong about all of this
THE U

Quote:
COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Steve Spurrier is at it again, shuffling quarterbacks at South Carolina until he finds someone who plays the ball coach's game.

The latest demotee is Blake Mitchell, a fifth-year senior who only a week ago Spurrier declared would be the one to take the 16th-ranked Gamecocks (3-1) as far as they would go this season.

But after South Carolina's undefeated start ended with No. 2 LSU's 28-16 victory, Spurrier said freshman Chris Smelley would get the start when the Gamecocks return to action this week against Mississippi State (3-1).

It's the second straight year Mitchell's been benched early in the season.

"Blake's had a lot of pressure on him'' and that has led to erratic performances, Spurrier said. "So we're going to give Chris Smelley a chance right now.''

Mitchell lost his starting spot in 2006 after South Carolina's 18-0 loss to Georgia. He returned late in the season and led the Gamecocks to close with three straight wins -- something that hadn't happened in 33 years.

But Mitchell hasn't looked as sharp so far this year. He was 7 of 16 for 70 yards against LSU before Smelley took over.

The loss dropped South Carolina four spots in this week's ranking and ended their six-game win streak.

Spurrier had been concerned about Mitchell's tendency to hold the ball too long, missing chances to connect with receivers on timing patterns.

Smelley did a good job, Spurrier said, in getting rid of the ball quickly enough to move the Gamecocks. Smelley was 12 of 26 for 174 yards and South Carolina's only touchdown pass Saturday, a 1-yard scoring toss to Kenny McKinley.

Spurrier didn't want to get into particulars about what Mitchell did wrong to lose his spot. "But obviously we weren't going very far and we just decided to let Chris have a chance,'' Spurrier said. "He threw the ball pretty well, actually.''

Spurrier also didn't say if Mitchell or third-stringer Tommy Beecher would come in if Smelley was ineffective or aggravated the sprained right shoulder hurt in the Gamecocks' opener against Louisiana-Lafayette.

"Right now, Chris has a chance to go the distance,'' Spurrier said.

Spurrier was a Heisman Trophy winner as Florida's quarterback in 1966. He has called his own plays and coached quarterbacks throughout his career -- and that has led to some quick hooks for Spurrier's starters.

Figuring out Spurrier's rotation during his later seasons at Florida was a puzzle. He went with little-used Jesse Palmer against the Gamecocks in 1999 over starter Doug Johnson.

A year later, it was Palmer again going for the Gators in the South Carolina game when Spurrier was dissatisfied with starter Rex Grossman.

In 2006, Spurrier thought Mitchell was ready to do great things as South Carolina's quarterback, saying his player had a chance to be an all-Southeastern Conference pick.

Instead, Mitchell flopped so badly he was replaced after two games by the more mobile Syvelle Newton.

But Mitchell kept his poise and stayed ready. When Spurrier brought him in the second half of South Carolina's game with Arkansas a year back, Mitchell nearly rallied the team back from a 17-point deficit before losing 26-20.

Mitchell started the rest of the season. The way he finished had Spurrier and Gamecock fans hopeful Mitchell would pick up where he left off.

But whether it was a one-game academic suspension that made him miss the opener or a three-interception, one-fumble performance against South Carolina State two games ago, Mitchell did not meet expectations -- and finds himself again out of action.

After the LSU loss, Mitchell was asked what he would do on the sidelines. "Just sit there and wait until, I guess, somebody else messes up and I might get a chance to get back in there,'' he said.

With Spurrier as coach, that could be as soon as the next game

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Come on Gunna, You ain't have to bury my boys like that...... :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
UAB put up 24...

The line for the game should be Miami -20.

FSWho es basura.

Quote:
Trillmatic

eh..... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

i said it early on what the hell is wrong with dude?? he is coasting him self $$$$$$$$$ big time

Quote:
FORT WORTH, Texas -- TCU defensive end Tommy Blake will miss at least the next two games on medical leave, the second time this season he's been sidelined for undisclosed reasons.

Coach Gary Patterson, who made the announcement Tuesday, and other school officials wouldn't elaborate. That was also the case when Blake left campus in mid-August and went home for personal reasons, missing five practices and a scrimmage.

Patterson said Blake, who also missed the season opener, won't play Saturday for TCU (2-2) against Colorado State or Oct. 6 at Wyoming. Patterson said his status will be re-evaluated after those games.

Blake, a two-time All-Mountain West Conference selection who came into the season as a top NFL prospect, has 11 tackles and a sack in his three games. He was the MWC leader with seven sacks and 16 tackles for losses last season.

After missing the season-opening 27-0 victory over Baylor, Blake started against Texas and Air Force before coming off the bench Saturday against SMU. He missed practice Thursday.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
UM fans jump the gun way tooo much...yes I think we will win....but im sorry I have too see more than one game for the to change my view on Kyle Wright....theres too many reasons to doubt him.

Even if Wright plays like his normal self we should still beat the Criminoles easily.

eek.gif
smh.gif
This @#%$ TOmmy Blake turnin into Alonzo Spellman right before our eyes
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Geno Hayes will play this Saturday against Bama... lost his "Starting" job as punishment , but after the first play , its wide open.... our interior line is thin with 2 injuries in Thacker and Fluellen... hopefully they will play but neither will be 100%

amazing how Vegas has us favored ... unless our offense miraculously
grows a set of *** , i just don't see how we can win this weekend in Jax....

lord knows i hope i am wrong !!

Auctions
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Notre Dame TE Konrad Reuland to Transfer. and UCLA is rumored to be his leader

and @#%$ after one lose it has already be made
www.firecoachnicksaban.com/
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Geno Hayes will play this Saturday against Bama... lost his "Starting" job as punishment
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

'Them @#%$ tryin to win, we'll sort out the legal problems after the season

and on to the game. I know its in Jville but I can not see FSU getting a W.

lol....

Let a Cane miss study hall and Shannon not suspend him...it's an ESPN headline. :lol:
laugh.gif

FSU is a joke.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Figures. One of them mf'ers would've have to commit a mass murder to get suspended from Bobby Bowden. And to get dismissed? Shiiii, you'd have to be affiliated with Al- Queda..

^ Trillmatic and Dade Boy....SHUT UP.... :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
eek.gif
smh.gif
Quote:
and after one lose it has already be made
www.firecoachnicksaban.com/
ing early down there in Tuscaloosa..... :lol:
laugh.gif
with Goodman in the slot and Fagg behind Carr and D-Mac behind Preston......D-Mac needs to touch the ball....Dude is a playmaker w/t eh ball in his hands

Supposedly X has been getting some reps w/ the 1st team....so we'll see what comes of that. I refuse to read too much into that....

If we start P-Rob, move Michael Ray Garvin to nickel back....Dude is fast as hell, but he has that D-Hall syndrome, where they rely too much on their speed and not as much on their technique. I still got confidence in him though...

LB will hopefully build off of their big game last week...Marcus Ball seems to be almost there and Dekoda Watson is doing a great job....D-Nicholson is playing like his brother....w/o the rape charges....

I really could care less who starts at QB, as long as they make their reads, don't tun the ball over....and don't take unnecessary sacks.....

Antone Smith/ Jamaal Edwards (rb's) needs to get going early (easier said than done)

Roger Williams (FS) Keep your head in the game...I swear, once dude makes one mistake, he @#%$ up for the rest of the game. When he has his head on straight, he's ok.....

O-Line......Keep the QB upright and open some holes....LEGALLY, no holds....Week by week improvements fellas. Make sure you know your assignments.....

D-line...We need to get pressure on JP Wilson and force into some bad throws.......and get some push in the backfield to slow down the run....We cant let Terry Grant and Coffee get to the 2nd and 3rd level of our defense....

I'm not predicting a score or a victor (though I think we can pull it out) Just hoping my boys play hard and smart and put us in a position to succeed

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ gino hayes being demoted to 2nd string. i guess if he runs into a couple more legal troubles bowden might make him run some stairs. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Geno will be running stairs for CTC and Mickey.......so there..... :D
happy.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

LSU new jerseys for Saturday
QCBKMNLZGPVREZQ.20070924171309.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

I think those are sick... ^you dont like?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Back
Top Bottom