Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
along with ya top talent in america claim

Everybody on this board was calling me a homer...And when I come back down to earth...I'm a fairweather fan?

That's what I call hypocrisy.

Quote:
when times are hard, they nowhere to be found.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
s

Quote:
U had disappeared after the OU debacle
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
'Canes fans on this board noticed it too
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Watch the last 90 seconds of this Texas Tech/OSU game. OSU's TE just ran away from some DBs to make it 49-45 for the Cowboys.

Harrell just topped 600 yards passing... :lol:
laugh.gif

Edit: ...and this dude Crabtree for TTU (with over 200 yards receiving on the day) drops an easy TD catch on 4th down. :smh:
smh.gif

OSU wins.

:lol:
laugh.gif
U tattoo

Riley Skinner saved Wake Forest's @#%$ vs UMD. Da Boy Wonder is BACK, bad shoulder and all ... :pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Gunna going hard with the U's. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

--USF gets another W also... man the ACC looks like isshhh right now..

--Did anybody see the trick play in the LSU game ?... that fake FG was classic.......

--Tebow had a big game stat-wise , but UF struggled against Miss ...if Miss would have had a touchdown in the first half instead of 3 FG ,they might have beat the gates...I think they go down on Oct. 6th .. LSU is just too tough....

--
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

Wisconsin is the most overated team in the country plain and simple.

Dude from Iowa tripped and fell on a wide open bomb on 4th down that woulda have won the game. Its so sad it was actually funny to see him stumble while breaking for the ball.

and uhhhh ...

Oregon is losing to Stanford 31 - 21 . going into the half
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Looks like Oregon is playing like their old selves, probably looking ahead to CAL next week.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Oregon is down to stanford at halftime 31-21. I guess there going to start there late season choking early this season

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

they kicked a FG. 31- 24

Ducks were up 21 - 3 early too.

Quote:
Oregon is down to stanford at halftime 31-21. I guess there going to start there late season choking early this season
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Back on top.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

Oregon is in this game due to 3 Oregon TOs.

I think Oregon will pull away in the 2nd half.
Team49ers
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

I'm sorry Oregon fans but if you guys can't pull through this is just too funny...Stanford sucks...good luck tho. i think you guys will pull away in the 4th. we need a matchup with 2 undefeateds for next saturday :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Quote:
I'm sorry Oregon fans but if you guys can't pull through this is just too funny...Stanford sucks...good luck tho. i think you guys will pull away in the 4th. we need a matchup with 2 undefeateds for next saturday
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
Back on top.
TeamDucks

I've been sayin for awhile now that wisky is overated. there d is soft, and if you 'contain' pj, you have a pretty 'good' shot at beatin them.
'Guys like Meachum and Bowe better be all world, because Gonzo is one of the more impressive rookie WRs I've ever seen.'

Quote:
Had some crappy turnovers in the first half... I see the Ducks coming back to form and winning by 2 TD's.

Tied up and we just got the ball back. Should NOT be having this much trouble with the Stanford squad. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

On que. Oregon up 45-31

Oregon 2nd half -10 EASY MONEY :smokin
smokin.gif
Team49ers
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

yep looks like oregon has got it together and should be fine...
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Quote:
yep looks like oregon has got it together and should be fine...
out sloppy like this next week though...
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Back on top.​

TeamDucks

Quote:
I'll be wearing Miami gear all over Tally for a week after we dismantle your pathetic Seminoles on 10/20
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

^^^^^

i know you not talking like FSU is some offensive juggernaut

laugh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Hell nah son....We put up 16 against Colorado :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

FSU got all the talent in the world but that offense just aint clickin, after a while you have to start all over from the TOP which means Bowden....

if any of yall think we puttin up more than 20 on FSU yall are mistaken......their D is still NASTY

Hopefully the TAMU game was a spark and a wakeup call to the team....that was wat happens when Miami plays up to their talent level
THE U

Back
Top Bottom