Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Whats so special about this weekend?

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

the throwback helmets are sick...

the lil patch stripes are garbage...

white pants are bangin!
overall I like em...

Report: Former Irish QB Jones chooses Cincinnatiing quarterback in the Fighting Irish's season opener against Georgia Tech, but was benched during the game and lost the starting job to Jimmy Clausen for the second-week game against Penn State. A week later, he missed the team bus for the trip to Michigan and left the team, intending to enroll at Northern Illinois.

At first, Notre Dame refused to release Jones from his scholarship. But the university then reversed course, offering to help Jones find an acceptable school.

That school is apparently Cincinnati of the Big East, as Jones walked into Kelly's office Thursday and told him he wanted to play for the Bearcats, the Enquirer reported. According to the report, Kelly had a prior relationship with Jones, dating back to when he recruited him to attend Central Michigan.

Kelly told the Enquirer he was notified by Notre Dame two days ago that he had been granted permission to talk to Jones.

"A whole bunch of things took place that weren't planned," Jones said, according to the newspaper. "That's the way it goes."

Jones was a Parade All-American at Morgan Park High School of Chicago and was rated No. 33 on USA Today's list of the top 100 prep players in the country.

Of Jones, Kelly told the Enquirer "He's athletic. He can run it and he can throw it. In this day and age, we see that position requires more than a guy who can just drop back [and throw]. He has to be able to do things with his feet."

Jones will have to pay his own way at the university for the fall quarter because the program currently has no scholsrships to offerm according to the report.

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

good luck to him

hope he does well
HOYAS
"I'm an ounce from a robbery, a freestyle away from success, pretty much my life is a mess"

:smh:
smh.gif
Willie Williams is the definition of wasted talent....dude would be a top ten pick if he could keep his head on straight :smh:
smh.gif
THE U

Damn Willie.....

I wonder what he did this time......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Got arrested for Marijuana possession. Cop pulled him over for driving with music up too loud. He tried to hide the weed in his mouth.

Notre Dame has lost 4 highly recruited players in the last couple weeks. Not good. Expect more to start to get out of the program.

Rumors about Omar Hunter receiving an offer from USC and quite frankly he'd be stupid not to reconsider his verbal. Four DTs in one class is not a good look.
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

Willie was nice but not that nice, his problem was he will always be a DE in a OLB body. Walt had him as OLB at carol City but he was really playin DE and rushing the passer every play.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

willie should of stayed out west, the head coach at the JC he was at had his head on straight. and GUNNA said it willie is good but he was a pass rushing OLB at best.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Willie was nice but not that nice, his problem was he will always be a DE in a OLB body. Walt had him as OLB at carol City but he was really playin DE and rushing the passer every play.

Never saw him play in HS, but I heard his coach just let him freelance at MLB. He didn't have the brains for MLB in college so he never really fit into Randy's LB system.

I remember back in '05 he was like Special Teams MVP or something.

Whatever...I'm just glad he left UM when he did. Like we need anymore bad press.

wasnt about brains, it was he was always the best athlete on the field, why have your best athlete reading instead of reacting. He destroyed the State playoffs his sr yr, it was actually comical how he was doin everyone. I saw him play HS alot. My cousins played with him at MCCHS and Coach Walt a very good friend of the family.

He should of never been playing MLB in the 1st place

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Never saw him play in HS, but I heard his coach just let him freelance at MLB.

To my knowledge Willie didn't play the mike at Carol, Vernon Wilder did...

Boise State

I know they were only playing Southern Mississippi but I have to say, they looked pretty solid tonight. Quarterback made some good plays, Ian Johnson had a solid game.

Outside of one bad half against Washington BSU would be top 20 right now.

Anyway, im guessing they are gonna go undefeated until they meet Hawaii and then most likely win that game and get a mid level bowl.

Opinions...
----------------------Harold if your out there realize that there are still some people that remember.------------------------

-----------------That goes for you too Ronnie.--- ------------

George Karl will retire in three years or less. 07/03/07

Arrelious Benn is a beast just took a Kickoff 90 yards for a touchdown. 7-3 Illionios over Penn state in the 1st QTR

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

the jerseys are to raise money for katrina relief fund. they're gonna be auctioned after the game along with the Tulane jerseys.

Watching ND makes me SICK...These dudes are absolutely pathetic.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Back
Top Bottom