Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

^not really.
And ok st. is pretty horrible.
'Guys like Meachum and Bowe better be all world, because Gonzo is one of the more impressive rookie WRs I've ever seen.'

10 - 0 Miss St ....
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Quote:
10 - 0 Miss St ....
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bench this dude.

and he just threw another INt, the 1st wasnt his fault tho, it was tipped. but this one was

Benched his @#%$ .
pimp.gif

smh.gif
they put cox back in
sick.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Citadel is trading blows with Wisconsin. 21-21, 59 seconds left in the half.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Burns led them on back to back scores.

14-10 Auburn. I don't think they've thrown the ball once since he was in the game.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Mcoy went to Pitt because his knee injury his Sr. yr and ended up goin to military school

-
roll.gif

Auburn basically running a 3 RB backfield. They gonna be in trouble next game when teams actually game plan for this freeze option mess.
smh.gif

Pegues with the dumb give away. he's too good for that trash fumble

What are you talking about Gunna?

Vandy plays them in like 2 weeks, and I'm sure that game will vault their QB into the Heisman race.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

WHOA # 20 on Auburn just powerbombed the Miss St WR. Mad unnecessary and he ended up hurting ole boy.

EDIT

Demetrius Jones is transferring to Northern Illinois. Good move on his part. He's never going to play. He wasn't given a fair shot, because Weis is a moron. How are you gonna put the kid at QB and not let him throw the ball, even though that's what he is good at.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

His first choice was Tennessee, but Cut wouldnt promise him he would solely play QB. so he went back home to Chicago

DLo I hope to God U didnt put money on this game
laugh.gif

19-14 Miss. State lead with ~5 minutes left...

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Edit...

Dude brings Brandon Cox back in to try to save the game...that ain't happening. :lol:
laugh.gif

These dudes should be 0-3...horrible. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
DLo I hope to God U didnt put money on this game
:wow:
embarassed.gif

I'm good, though. I make all my bets at the same amounts, so it's not a huge loss. I had a great day last Sunday on the NFL games, so I'm still up.

UCF 10 Texas 10 .....

RB Kevin Smith for UCF is a Monster

Minnesota went down to Florida, gave up 467 passing yards, and loses to Florida Atlantic, 42-39.

Iowa loses to Iowa State.

Big 10... :x
sick.gif

UCLA is down 24-6 @ Utah in the 3rd quarter...

We're on the verge of another I-AA upset. Ricky Santos has New Hampshire up 41-28 @ (We are...) Marshall with less than 10 minutes to go...

Alabama gettin off EARLY
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

UCLA @#%$ SUCKS. ITS A LOCK to have a STUPID HORRIBLE LOSE ON THE ROAD TO SOME BUM @#%$ TEAM. BEN OLSON WAS A 5 STAR QB?? DUDE IS A GOD DAMN BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! KD RIP INTO THIS PLAYERS PLAYING LIKE A BUNCH OF SOFT @#%$ BUM.

SHOULD JUST BECOME A DIE HARD SC FAN :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom