I would at least clean it up into a chinstrap or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive got possibly the pussiest (cattiest) chinstrap a man can have

73444_448533085764_552515764_5631370_4559108_n.jpg

Might as well not have +!**
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Looks clean 206, did you trim it all? To quicken the growth process?

I trim it here and there, but mainly just to shape it and blend it into the sideburns. I doubt it quickens the growth process though.

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Looks clean 206, did you trim it all? To quicken the growth process?

I trim it here and there, but mainly just to shape it and blend it into the sideburns. I doubt it quickens the growth process though.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn son ^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Might as well not have $@@%
laugh.gif
yeah my man, just stick with the sideburns then
laugh.gif
. Or you could just never shave it period, the pattern will probably end up looking like Freeway's
you have more than me though,  so I can't even talk
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn son ^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Might as well not have $@@%
laugh.gif
yeah my man, just stick with the sideburns then
laugh.gif
. Or you could just never shave it period, the pattern will probably end up looking like Freeway's
you have more than me though,  so I can't even talk
tired.gif

does anyone know where i can buy those plastic, disposable straight razors that barbers use?
i looked on the sally beauty supply website and google it.  still no luck.

the closest thing i could find was the $30 straight razors that had disposable blades.

does anyone know where i can buy those plastic, disposable straight razors that barbers use?
i looked on the sally beauty supply website and google it.  still no luck.

the closest thing i could find was the $30 straight razors that had disposable blades.

It'd take me like 6 - 7 weeks to get the fullness that Brian Wilson has, but my hair is already black do I don't gotta dye it. Is that a Cali thing or just crazy crazy Brian Wilson dying it black?

It'd take me like 6 - 7 weeks to get the fullness that Brian Wilson has, but my hair is already black do I don't gotta dye it. Is that a Cali thing or just crazy crazy Brian Wilson dying it black?

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Brian Wilson is not normal.

Brian Wilson is not normal.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Brian Wilson is not normal. human

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Brian Wilson is not normal. human

106401_small.jpg
blackivy20100821_0031.jpg

i was growing mine for 4months and it was thick combing. but everytime i used my soft wave brush perfect! im currently growing again, love beard game no !@*@ of course.

106401_small.jpg
blackivy20100821_0031.jpg

i was growing mine for 4months and it was thick combing. but everytime i used my soft wave brush perfect! im currently growing again, love beard game no !@*@ of course.

Back
Top Bottom