Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

Some of yall are too worried about what everybody else thinks, be comfortable in your own skin.

Some of yall are too worried about what everybody else thinks, be comfortable in your own skin.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

lol now dudes must have me confused, I`m not talking about dressing like a damn J.

More so just a White tee, jeans/chinos, and shoes. Throw on a nice watch and some sunglasses or something with it. Like just getting away from the whole logo and design then tryna match and crap.
what's your idea of "jumping fresh"???
you can look nice in a white tee and jeans if the fit is right

personally, i never let myself go out looking anything less than presentable...just last week, i thought i was gonna just so out and grab a bite to eat with the boys and ended up at a club...nobody saying you gotta rock suits and derbies everyday, but it isn't hard to look presentable

it's not like you're a woman and your shoes hurt to walk in or anything like that...men don't have to give up comfort for style

lol now dudes must have me confused, I`m not talking about dressing like a damn J.

More so just a White tee, jeans/chinos, and shoes. Throw on a nice watch and some sunglasses or something with it. Like just getting away from the whole logo and design then tryna match and crap.
what's your idea of "jumping fresh"???
you can look nice in a white tee and jeans if the fit is right

personally, i never let myself go out looking anything less than presentable...just last week, i thought i was gonna just so out and grab a bite to eat with the boys and ended up at a club...nobody saying you gotta rock suits and derbies everyday, but it isn't hard to look presentable

it's not like you're a woman and your shoes hurt to walk in or anything like that...men don't have to give up comfort for style

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you calling out prices..that you think are alot but are actually cheap and low tier quality. ya'll boys kill me e-stuntin

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.

pimp.gif

throw in going to the gym also

I know this is very un-Kappa like, but I don't bother to dress to the 10's most of the time. I keep it real simple. BUT if the occasion calls I'll put on 1 of my $800 suits, $100 button down shirt, ,xtra long tie that's perfect for the Double Windsor knot, and hard bottom shoes. I clean up really nice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you calling out prices..that you think are alot but are actually cheap and low tier quality. ya'll boys kill me e-stuntin

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont dress for others, i dress for myself...and da person in da mirror never slacks nor should i.

pimp.gif

throw in going to the gym also

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh so Brooks Brothers and Jos A Banks is cheap now? News to me. It's not on the level of bespoke suits, but they are really nice for work and special occasions. Fully lined worsted wool suits are not considered low quality. I don't buy a lot of clothes, but the stuff I do buy is good quality.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh so Brooks Brothers and Jos A Banks is cheap now? News to me. It's not on the level of bespoke suits, but they are really nice for work and special occasions. Fully lined worsted wool suits are not considered low quality. I don't buy a lot of clothes, but the stuff I do buy is good quality.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who cares what you got on, aint you gettin a panamera turbo soon?

you can wear jordan flip flops and sweats all day now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who cares what you got on, aint you gettin a panamera turbo soon?

you can wear jordan flip flops and sweats all day now.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by 0cks

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

That is also true. You all can turn away from the reality but, here in this land, if you are dark---you are a mark....dosent matter if you in baggy or bespoke attire....

Yep
Even if you in a benz you still a %@%%# in a coupe

tired.gif

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by 0cks

lol I`m black son, if I aint in a full suit, someone ignorant will auto assume what they want, whether Im in a white tee or a fubu jersey
Pretty much...

That is also true. You all can turn away from the reality but, here in this land, if you are dark---you are a mark....dosent matter if you in baggy or bespoke attire....

Yep
Even if you in a benz you still a %@%%# in a coupe

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom