realest thing anyone's ever said on NT?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

the world is a totally different place now. I have enough to buy a house cash, but can't get a loan for 1/10th of my savings. too many people _raped_ the country and I just watched that movie "INSIDE JOB"
my key was this, and this is hard to do when you are swimming in debt. but once I seen my 1st real paper, I put away 80% of any profit I made. only spent what I had left, some exceptions were made, but that's how I am now.

who the hell would ever think I would buy a prius? I'm not ashamed at all. just filled up the car for the first time and it was $34 and I got 500 miles to the full tank.

meanwhile, the gas on my v12 is $98 and I get like 175 miles to a full tank if I'm lucky.

all the unnecessary toys are gone, anything in my crib that I got other than things I actually use like the TV or nice furniture now is worth something. I know for sure I can sell my art or collectibles.... but kix are totally worthless to me, so damn weird since I'm on NT and probably had the biggest collection on here, but everyone says I got out when it was good. 

I'm very lucky to not have to buy clothes almost ever and shoes even and on top of that, get a check for wearing the gear/kicks.....

even that money goes away for whatever. I've become a miser with fears of becoming broke again.

my mentor told me, I didn't get rich by giving my money away. but I do help and he's the guy who showed me where to feed the homeless on skid row and I'm telling you. it sucks, but I promise you, you have it better than these folks I see on a regular driving to work.

when I drive from Beverly Hills all thru the worst parts of LA, it's a wake up call daily.

you have internet and a cpu, these peeps have whats on them or whats inside a refrigerator box

damn...dats real %%@$....and since we keeping it real...Al Audi...I've always %%#%#+ with you as a Niketalker...just always seemed like a cool dude no mo'

the world is a totally different place now. I have enough to buy a house cash, but can't get a loan for 1/10th of my savings. too many people _raped_ the country and I just watched that movie "INSIDE JOB"
my key was this, and this is hard to do when you are swimming in debt. but once I seen my 1st real paper, I put away 80% of any profit I made. only spent what I had left, some exceptions were made, but that's how I am now.

who the hell would ever think I would buy a prius? I'm not ashamed at all. just filled up the car for the first time and it was $34 and I got 500 miles to the full tank.

meanwhile, the gas on my v12 is $98 and I get like 175 miles to a full tank if I'm lucky.

all the unnecessary toys are gone, anything in my crib that I got other than things I actually use like the TV or nice furniture now is worth something. I know for sure I can sell my art or collectibles.... but kix are totally worthless to me, so damn weird since I'm on NT and probably had the biggest collection on here, but everyone says I got out when it was good. 

I'm very lucky to not have to buy clothes almost ever and shoes even and on top of that, get a check for wearing the gear/kicks.....

even that money goes away for whatever. I've become a miser with fears of becoming broke again.

my mentor told me, I didn't get rich by giving my money away. but I do help and he's the guy who showed me where to feed the homeless on skid row and I'm telling you. it sucks, but I promise you, you have it better than these folks I see on a regular driving to work.

when I drive from Beverly Hills all thru the worst parts of LA, it's a wake up call daily.

you have internet and a cpu, these peeps have whats on them or whats inside a refrigerator box

damn...dats real %%@$....and since we keeping it real...Al Audi...I've always %%#%#+ with you as a Niketalker...just always seemed like a cool dude no mo'

The realist thing ever was when some dude said, "Air Yeezys are the ugliest, goofyest, moon boots I've ever seen". THAT IS SO REAL TO ME! Those shoes are freaking HoRRIFIC!

The realist thing ever was when some dude said, "Air Yeezys are the ugliest, goofyest, moon boots I've ever seen". THAT IS SO REAL TO ME! Those shoes are freaking HoRRIFIC!

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

COOL STORY BRO

COOL STORY BRO

Originally Posted by ksteezy

COOL STORY BRO
you just gonna keep the santa hat on all year?
pimp.gif

COOL STORY BRO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

COOL STORY BRO
pimp.gif
Escobar loved Christmas. It's a well known fact.

Originally Posted by 2o6

COOL STORY BRO
pimp.gif
Escobar loved Christmas. It's a well known fact.

I've been seeing yns more and more so i decided to look up the definition and found this......haha who was it?

1. YNS

Acronym for "You're Not Smashing," made popular by the General Forum on NikeTalk.
Frail Poster: "Hey guys how do I ask out this girl i'm talking to in Biology?

NTer: "YNS"
laugh.gif

Frail Poster:
frown.gif

*Goes back to ISS and gets 20 pages of useful help*

I've been seeing yns more and more so i decided to look up the definition and found this......haha who was it?

1. YNS

Acronym for "You're Not Smashing," made popular by the General Forum on NikeTalk.
Frail Poster: "Hey guys how do I ask out this girl i'm talking to in Biology?

NTer: "YNS"
laugh.gif

Frail Poster:
frown.gif

*Goes back to ISS and gets 20 pages of useful help*

Where is this from? Sounds like something Ben would say.

Where is this from? Sounds like something Ben would say.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

"You can lose money chasing women, but you cant lose women chasing money"

True Story.......and I remember someone saying "Youd rather have Space Jams than space"......$#@% made me think a little

Back
Top Bottom