REALLY NEED SOME HELP ON THE RETRO JORDAN 6 MOTORSPORTS

Originally Posted by AJ FRESH

I'm stationed in Jacksonville, Florida and none of the stores through the city had them..... One store told me that the closest stores to receive the Motorsports was close to Miami.... 
Not true. There are atleast 2 stores here in Orlando that had them. Still a 2hr drive away from you one way.
If I was in your shoes (no pun intended), I would try to trade down to an 8 at least. I think that's the smallest size these came out in right?
If not I would stuff them with paper/cloth until it touches my toes and wear double or thick socks like some have suggested earlier.

Originally Posted by magc840

Originally Posted by AJ FRESH

I'm stationed in Jacksonville, Florida and none of the stores through the city had them..... One store told me that the closest stores to receive the Motorsports was close to Miami.... 
Not true. There are atleast 2 stores here in Orlando that had them. Still a 2hr drive away from you one way.
If I was in your shoes (no pun intended), I would try to trade down to an 8 at least. I think that's the smallest size these came out in right?
If not I would stuff them with paper/cloth until it touches my toes and wear double or thick socks like some have suggested earlier.
They were also being carried at University Mall in Tampa.  I believe FNL and Champs...

OP, have you thought about selling your kicks on the Bay for around $200-250 and using the $$$$ to pick up a pair that fit you correctly?  Not sure how much you paid for them, but you can grab a pair shipped from a reputable seller on the bay for $245.  So, maybe you take a little bit of a loss or break even, but you may end up spending $10-20 anyhow buying shoe stuffers, etc.  Plus being uncomfortable.

Just a thought.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom