[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

laugh.gif
i don't know if this is really her but....

Subject: RE: ...

lol thank you thats a first i got exquiste lol

Orig Below------------
wats good chula, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i don't write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethin' poppin'?

That's ISN's old chick ain't it?

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

laugh.gif
i don't know if this is really her but....

Subject: RE: ...

lol thank you thats a first i got exquiste lol

Orig Below------------
wats good chula, i just had to let you know you have exquisite breast. i don't write to chicks to often but, you look do-able...wanna get somethin' poppin'?

Fake. Unless she's still using the same pictures from like 3 years ago...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by sneakfreek182

Im like 4/10 now 40%
pimp.gif

But I'm put this computer away and chill out if you wanna hit me up sometime feel free ___-___-____ P.S. and the number wasn't cuz of your pretty face lol

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 26, 2008 5:37 PM

o0o so my face has failed me this time....i guess i will have to get a personality lol jk but you can call me w.e youd like

Date: May 26, 2008 1:33 PM

Haha well good luck wit that...Not many people get by me wit just a pretty face lol...So ______ it is ahah...Na what would u like to be called??

Date: May 26, 2008 5:30 PM

not to smooth i just get by on my pretty face lol and my name is ________ but you can call me by something else i hate that name

Date: May 26, 2008 1:28 PM

Your real smoothe lol....Ya you approached it in a different manner thats for sure...And your name is?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:20 PM

game you? not really if i was tryna game you id just tell you a bunch of lies and convince you there my true feelings. And i could just ask your name but wheres the fun in that? plus it says your name right there duhhh lol + i bet you have plenty of guys just messaging you asking your name and all that other bs but i thought id just approach you in a different manner feel me?

Date: May 26, 2008 1:01 PM

Why do I feel like ur tryna game me???...Your not that easy lol...I don't like to play games so if that means I get straight to the point then you can call it that...So thats what you do message girls wit u wanna beat and see where the convo goes haha??...Next time try to ask a name I'm sure that would get just as much attention lol

Date: May 26, 2008 4:57 PM

lol i would like to but after i get to know you im not that easy you kno? you dont like games?so your a straight to the point kind of girl huh

Date: May 26, 2008 12:54 PMYea yea yea...U got my attention lol...But i'm not really into playin games ha...U were kiddin "kinda"???

Date: May 26, 2008 3:50 PM

lol yeah im just kidding "kinda" i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention just tryna play games with a cute girl,you should play along
Date: May 26, 2008 3:43 PM

HAHAH

Date: May 25, 2008 11:14 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down? "

Why is that on one line? seem like you editin stuff
nerd.gif

anyways, thread is still
laugh.gif
i did i took my and her name out as well as the screen name trust i wouldnt make all that up im way to lazy
Im calling Ducktales.The times the msgs were sent are inconsistant.
laugh.gif

i think its time to retire my jersey
tired.gif

i went from baggin 12/20 and now i sent out another 20 messages and i got 15/20 read with no replies
smh.gif
smh.gif

im done with the new recruits and ill keep the team i have now
ohwell.gif

i can honestly say it was an honor playing for a great team. i want to thank the NT general forum for giving me the idea to do this and of course i want tothank buggz for having the courage to ignite the flame that gave us all our wins and losses. for the new generation of players coming in, i will leave you withthese words: there will be times when you see that dreaded "read" with no new message in your inbox and you feel like just giving up, but i tell you,keep trying, don't force it and it will come. there will be times your inbox is flooded with phone numbers and you'll feel on top of the world, but isay always remember to stay humble.

alas, i must bid you all ado and i wish you all great success in your goals to layeth the pipeth down. it was an honor NT
frown.gif

FKTIAMMEOVIVDXF.20020901030215.jpg

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by krazy88s

here's one of mine.

u wanna try and hook something up?

Date: May 27, 2008 10:17 PM

Of course
smile.gif
I love letting a man beat on them.
smile.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 7:11 PM

well yeah, if thats OK with you of course
wink.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 9:57 PM

lol. you wanna pound on them??
smile.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 11:50 AM

after looking at your page and your pics....i have came to only one conclusion....
i need to beat those buns....you down?

Pics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

I just wanted to take some time to thank God and all the individuals that made this possible. Four score and 7 pages ago on page 1, I lacked the foresight to fully grasp the supreme totality of this movement. The momentum has been awe inspiring as we have achieved what was deemed impossible, the 50 page mark. Within the span of the last several pages, I must admit that this movement has transformed me, has transformed us, from BoysIIMen like day care.

Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to be graduating from this fine institution with Honors, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Pimpology. I look forward to tending to the needs of my community as a Practicing Pimpologist.

Friends, family, countrymen, it has been a long arduous journey for us all. But as we go forward from today's date, I would like to reverberbate the immortal echo of our forefathers' words, "Pimpin ain't easy."

Liban906 wrote:
i think its time to retire my jersey
tired.gif

i went from baggin 12/20 and now i sent out another 20 messages and i got 15/20 read with no replies
smh.gif
smh.gif

im done with the new recruits and ill keep the team i have now
ohwell.gif

i can honestly say it was an honor playing for a great team. i want to thank the NT general forum for giving me the idea to do this and of course i want to thank buggz for having the courage to ignite the flame that gave us all our wins and losses. for the new generation of players coming in, i will leave you with these words: there will be times when you see that dreaded "read" with no new message in your inbox and you feel like just giving up, but i tell you, keep trying, don't force it and it will come. there will be times your inbox is flooded with phone numbers and you'll feel on top of the world, but i say always remember to stay humble. it was an honor NT
frown.gif

FKTIAMMEOVIVDXF.20020901030215.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you fools got me rolling straight outta my chair.

morning update
happy.gif

well i figure with that beautiful face you had a *%@%#$%% of guys sending you messages like crazy, I had to change up the stelo and be a little unique =D

Date: May 28, 2008 9:13 AM

lol ur so silly danny?
wen i read it i was like $$# hes buggen lol kinda made mi laugh=] good job danny u made mi start my day with a smile

Date: May 28, 2008 8:11 AM

lmao, i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention. Plus you look to smart to do some #%$@ like that. Forgive me please. I'm just trying toplay games with a cute girl, you should play along. *danny winks towards you
wink.gif

Date: May 28, 2008 9:05 AM

ill pass

Date: May 27, 2008 10:45 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?"

display pic:

m_0cb5bff9b7c9af1e62aa3085b6e3b7c2.jpg

im 0/7...da hell am i doing wrong? i got 3 read but no messages...done with the "loser =)" ...maybe cuz all the shorties i hit up are 10s word to thedream....but imma keep trying...damn these asian chicks...i think they're too smart or something

edit: i think i came up with a new line...tell me what ya'll think

"hey... my friend sent me your myspace and said that you wanted me to smash you with the power of hurricane katrina. I thought to myself why would a girllike you want to sleep with me but hey im down...let me know when and where."

Originally Posted by hondurican21

morning update
happy.gif

well i figure with that beautiful face you had a *%@%#$%% of guys sending you messages like crazy, I had to change up the stelo and be a little unique =D

Date: May 28, 2008 9:13 AM

lol ur so silly danny?
wen i read it i was like $$# hes buggen lol kinda made mi laugh=] good job danny u made mi start my day with a smile

Date: May 28, 2008 8:11 AM

lmao, i sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention. Plus you look to smart to do some #%$@ like that. Forgive me please. I'm just trying to play games with a cute girl, you should play along. *danny winks towards you
wink.gif

Date: May 28, 2008 9:05 AM

ill pass

Date: May 27, 2008 10:45 PM

"Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down? "

display pic:

m_0cb5bff9b7c9af1e62aa3085b6e3b7c2.jpg
I see ya workin my dude....... peep the sig

"hey... my friend sent me your myspace and said that you wanted me to smash you with the power of hurricane katrina. I thought to myself why would a girl like you want to sleep with me but hey im down...let me know when and where."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take out the "why would a girl like you want to sleep with me" part
sounds like you beggin for charity poon.....make her feel you are in control, it just comes across as you dont think you deserve to smash because of her looks.

say some *+* like...."i thought to myself, you look like the 'I like it Rough type' and id be happy to do that for you."

The can I borrow you line is golden.........when they actually respond
anyone doin this in boston? i'm going for a week and i'm about to hit up every
city in MA

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

"hey... my friend sent me your myspace and said that you wanted me to smash you with the power of hurricane katrina. I thought to myself why would a girl like you want to sleep with me but hey im down...let me know when and where."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take out the "why would a girl like you want to sleep with me" part
sounds like you beggin for charity poon.....make her feel you are in control, it just comes across as you dont think you deserve to smash because of her looks.

say some *+* like...."i thought to myself, you look like the 'I like it Rough type' and id be happy to do that for you."

roll.gif
roll.gif

"hey... my friend sent me your myspace and said that you wanted me to smash you with the power of hurricane katrina. I thought to myself, you look likethe 'I like it Rough type' and id be happy to do that for you."

FIXED! time to test it out

i just got in this thread mad late. its look ilke its poppin though. the myspace thread, huh! lol. I'ma try that later and post my response.

^^^ I'm on that Philly chick, I'll keep you guys updated with progress reports

Should I hit her with the "can i borrow you" line? or the "greetings my goddess + english accent" line?

Back
Top Bottom