[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

imma be all over the city this weekend with my cousins...it's gonna be a zoo as that clown flex be sayin we aint all been together in a minute and i justhit 21

dude we are doing it for giggles man calm down but some of us have got the full W just bs'ing around with these birds does that degrade the young man'spimpin umm..........NO

Originally Posted by Ricky Bakerr

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by swingmanxv

Some of yall need to stop hiding behind the computer and go meet some chicks in real life.
smh.gif
at some of yall thinkin your internet pimps.

Bingo

Bingo?
I was the king of pimping myspace whores

I was like 16
tired.gif
. We grown $%+ men now and dudes still want to use myspace to pick up girls?
indifferent.gif
Go out and meet some yourself.

i agree kinda, but....

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/cat-sidekick-dog-****.jpg

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by swingmanxv

Some of yall need to stop hiding behind the computer and go meet some chicks in real life.
smh.gif
at some of yall thinkin your internet pimps.

Bingo

Bingo?
I was the king of pimping myspace whores

I was like 16
tired.gif
. We grown $%+ men now and dudes still want to use myspace to pick up girls?
indifferent.gif
Go out and meet some yourself.

this #$@! is all in fun though. it's not like we lookin for our future wives

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

dude we are doing it for giggles man calm down but some of us have got the full W just bs'ing around with these birds does that degrade the young man's pimpin umm..........NO

W's? Yall smashed some of these chicks?
tired.gif

dude your deteriorating the integrity of a good ol fashoned good time man. this thread will die within 48 hour due to people trying to crap on people havinga good time. and yes some of us has got wins up in here no need to name names

Originally Posted by Rich X Yung

Originally Posted by SA AMG

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

I just wanted to take some time to thank God and all the individuals that made this possible. Four score and 7 pages ago on page 1, I lacked the foresight to fully grasp the supreme totality of this movement. The momentum has been awe inspiring as we have achieved what was deemed impossible, the 50 page mark. Within the span of the last several pages, I must admit that this movement has transformed me, has transformed us, from BoysIIMen like day care.

Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to be graduating from this fine institution with Honors, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Pimpology. I look forward to tending to the needs of my community as a Practicing Pimpologist.

Friends, family, countrymen, it has been a long arduous journey for us all. But as we go forward from today's date, I would like to reverberbate the immortal echo of our forefathers' words, "Pimpin ain't easy."

Liban906 wrote:
i think its time to retire my jersey
tired.gif

i went from baggin 12/20 and now i sent out another 20 messages and i got 15/20 read with no replies
smh.gif
smh.gif

im done with the new recruits and ill keep the team i have now
ohwell.gif

i can honestly say it was an honor playing for a great team. i want to thank the NT general forum for giving me the idea to do this and of course i want to thank buggz for having the courage to ignite the flame that gave us all our wins and losses. for the new generation of players coming in, i will leave you with these words: there will be times when you see that dreaded "read" with no new message in your inbox and you feel like just giving up, but i tell you, keep trying, don't force it and it will come. there will be times your inbox is flooded with phone numbers and you'll feel on top of the world, but i say always remember to stay humble. it was an honor NT
frown.gif

FKTIAMMEOVIVDXF.20020901030215.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im proud
pimp.gif
SOMEONE HIT ME WITH THE TEAM CAN I HIT IT LOSER SIG!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Iight which one of you dudes sent Sole for Real this?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Date:
May 27, 2008 8:57 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it.
smile.gif
You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not me but I 'm mad somebody got to it already.

Man Ricky Bakker

get ur clown @%$ out this thread. Some of us just in here messing around with these **** and sayin the dumbest thing to see if they fall for it and if theydont then it w/e and yea we are tryin to help some NTers get bunns but dont come in here tryin to PREACH when your prolly have no more then 10 bodies up belturself, or fall in love with every girl you talk too so GTFOOHWTBS. And dont ask me do I get bunns bc I dont have to bragg how much I smash over a shoe board.But the way you came in here HATING, iam pretty sure you cuffin everything you run into
laugh.gif
soo just keep it moving out of this classic thread.

Originally Posted by keeL252

Man Ricky Bakker

get ur clown @%$ out this thread. Some of us just in here messing around with these **** and sayin the dumbest thing to see if they fall for it and if they dont then it w/e and yea we are tryin to help some NTers get bunns but dont come in here tryin to PREACH when your prolly have no more then 10 bodies up belt urself, or fall in love with every girl you talk too so GTFOOHWTBS. And dont ask me do I get bunns bc I dont have to bragg how much I smash over a shoe board. But the way you came in here HATING, iam pretty sure you cuffin everything you run into
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight.

You think I cuff these ***** because I told yall to go out and meet some girls in real life rather than sitting behind the computer screen? Oh that makessense. You're right. I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by buggz31

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

I just wanted to take some time to thank God and all the individuals that made this possible. Four score and 7 pages ago on page 1, I lacked the foresight to fully grasp the supreme totality of this movement. The momentum has been awe inspiring as we have achieved what was deemed impossible, the 50 page mark. Within the span of the last several pages, I must admit that this movement has transformed me, has transformed us, from BoysIIMen like day care.

Ladies and gentleman, I am honored to be graduating from this fine institution with Honors, Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Pimpology. I look forward to tending to the needs of my community as a Practicing Pimpologist.

Friends, family, countrymen, it has been a long arduous journey for us all. But as we go forward from today's date, I would like to reverberbate the immortal echo of our forefathers' words, "Pimpin ain't easy."

Liban906 wrote:
tired.gif

i went from baggin 12/20 and now i sent out another 20 messages and i got 15/20 read with no replies
smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

i can honestly say it was an honor playing for a great team. i want to thank the NT general forum for giving me the idea to do this and of course i want to thank buggz for having the courage to ignite the flame that gave us all our wins and losses. for the new generation of players coming in, i will leave you with these words: there will be times when you see that dreaded "read" with no new message in your inbox and you feel like just giving up, but i tell you, keep trying, don't force it and it will come. there will be times your inbox is flooded with phone numbers and you'll feel on top of the world, but i say always remember to stay humble. it was an honor NT
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im proud
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Date:

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it.
smile.gif
You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD! She fronted me out? I obviously sent it due to this thread. Afterall we're like 100+ miles away.

Lol at the fact that dudes is "racking up W's" yet they haven't even met the girl in real life let alone smashed.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

Liban906 wrote:
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im proud
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Date:

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
smile.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD! She fronted me out? I obviously sent it due to this thread. After all we're like 100+ miles away.

She said it was cute though
laugh.gif

Very creative
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keeL252

Man Ricky Bakker

get ur clown @%$ out this thread. Some of us just in here messing around with these **** and sayin the dumbest thing to see if they fall for it and if they dont then it w/e and yea we are tryin to help some NTers get bunns but dont come in here tryin to PREACH when your prolly have no more then 10 bodies up belt urself, or fall in love with every girl you talk too so GTFOOHWTBS. And dont ask me do I get bunns bc I dont have to bragg how much I smash over a shoe board. But the way you came in here HATING, iam pretty sure you cuffin everything you run into
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight.

You think I cuff these ***** because I told yall to go out and meet some girls in real life rather than sitting behind the computer screen? Oh that makes sense. You're right. I'm wrong.
qstlyq.jpg

Yall cats better not get this locked.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

sifupooh wrote:
cake-topper-6-lg.jpg

Liban906 wrote:
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im proud
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Date:

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
smile.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD! She fronted me out? I obviously sent it due to this thread. After all we're like 100+ >80 miles away.

She said it was cute though
laugh.gif

Very creative
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom