[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by Lex Rockhead

1st day 0/40 updates pending.

eek.gif
putting in overtime
laugh.gif

i dont understand why dudes are coming in this thread getting salty. dudes are just in here having fun. if it bothers you that much then just leave. Plus whydoes it matter if a dude beats a **** off of myspace or one that he met in person. Its the same. dudes arent in here looking for long term relationships.

Originally Posted by Ricky Bakerr

Originally Posted by keeL252

Man Ricky Bakker

get ur clown @%$ out this thread. Some of us just in here messing around with these **** and sayin the dumbest thing to see if they fall for it and if they dont then it w/e and yea we are tryin to help some NTers get bunns but dont come in here tryin to PREACH when your prolly have no more then 10 bodies up belt urself, or fall in love with every girl you talk too so GTFOOHWTBS. And dont ask me do I get bunns bc I dont have to bragg how much I smash over a shoe board. But the way you came in here HATING, iam pretty sure you cuffin everything you run into
laugh.gif
soo just keep it moving out of this classic thread.

So let me get this straight.

You think I cuff these ***** because I told yall to go out and meet some girls in real life rather than sitting behind the computer screen? Oh that makes sense. You're right. I'm wrong.

No, he's just saying, stop tryin to ruin the fun, if you don't want to partake in the myspace pimpalation then

damn. we get to 50 pages and dudes tryin to come in and get us shut down. word to the feds. its all in fun and games. fall back. anyways.....

NT!!! I GOT ONE!!!!
02825084d66b0e0f9de17526d174cb196c76e14.jpg

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat....... Straight up, you down?

t592323754_5374.jpg

Jessica

Today at 1:15pm
hmmmmmm im interested
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricky Bakerr

Originally Posted by keeL252

Man Ricky Bakker

get ur clown @%$ out this thread. Some of us just in here messing around with these **** and sayin the dumbest thing to see if they fall for it and if they dont then it w/e and yea we are tryin to help some NTers get bunns but dont come in here tryin to PREACH when your prolly have no more then 10 bodies up belt urself, or fall in love with every girl you talk too so GTFOOHWTBS. And dont ask me do I get bunns bc I dont have to bragg how much I smash over a shoe board. But the way you came in here HATING, iam pretty sure you cuffin everything you run into
laugh.gif
soo just keep it moving out of this classic thread.

So let me get this straight.

You think I cuff these ***** because I told yall to go out and meet some girls in real life rather than sitting behind the computer screen? Oh that makes sense. You're right. I'm wrong.

laugh.gif
cmon brah i agree with you to an extent on when doin this is outof ya age range, but u JUST said you used to be the king of pimpin myspace whores. then u proceed to come in heregettin at _s cuz they doin what you used to do. I'm just curious to figure out what u was doin that was so different that separate what u was doin fromwhat other dudes are doin now.

if you tryin to address the cats that aint gettin buns in real life and are using this as their go-to source then its futile cuz nobody is gonna say thatsthe case so just hang up your cleats. u just seem so salty that dudes is havin fun.

u sound like the _s that got real salty when the "sneakerhead" movement came full circle. it was _s retiring cuz the sneaker game got "toopopular"
laugh.gif

we gonna hit up a royals game soon?
although im still a huge royals fan, i refuse to give them my money until we get out of this 9 game skid we are in. but once we get outta that, wegotta hit up a buck night. it will have to be later in the summer because im gonna be living in springfield. but yea. we will get a game in.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

we gonna hit up a royals game soon?
although im still a huge royals fan, i refuse to give them my money until we get out of this 9 game skid we are in. but once we get outta that, we gotta hit up a buck night. it will have to be later in the summer because im gonna be living in springfield. but yea. we will get a game in.

bet. do you know there are all you can eat seats now
eek.gif
pimp.gif

THANKS BUT NO THANKS~

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 28, 2008 10:32 AM

i am doing quite swell. pip pip!
I seem to be experiencing a rather forceful sensation deep within the crevices of my knickers upon viewing your pics. maybe u could help me solve this problem?

we can cometh together and engage conversation over a nice cup of english tea. what do u say lady?
From: ..DNT LET DA PRETTY FACE FOOL U.. I ROLL LIKE A BOSS..
Date: May 28, 2008 11:11 AM

GOOD ND U?

Date: May 28, 2008 10:10 AM

I know my sheer goodness impresses the best of them :smile:. Some may find it hard to be a model citizen but me..not so much. So tell me how is this strikingfigure of the female gender doing?

From: ..DNT LET DA PRETTY FACE FOOL U.. I ROLL LIKE A BOSS..
Date: May 28, 2008 10:13 AM

YOUR SILLY.. AND YOU WENT TO CENTRAL MY CUZINS WENT DER!

Date: May 28, 2008 1:03 AM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habitof mine and I love it. :smile: You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
.......... ;-)

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Who's doing the work in New York??? pass off like Chris Paul, aiight??

Good morrow sire. Here here! I hath heard worde of thy inquisition into thee matters of thy olde state. 'Tis an utmost honor to inform thee that thinearmy hath worketh hither and tither, that thine dreary eyes hath searcheth thrice hither and yon for a quart of a fortnight, lo.

Anon! Thine shrift approacheth!

Many a once faired but now frayed visages of damsels hath my game in a quandary that ruffeleneth thine feathers, for evermore, evermore.

Aye indeed.

To overcome thee seductive manner of thee wicked temptress of rejection whilst I searcheth thee earth, I hummeth ol' negro spirituals to ease the pangsof thee endeavor.
Me lord, send worde to thine wife and chil'dren that I shall returneth in a glorious manner.
Sifu Pooh - May 28, 1613

No hate, keep doin what u doin. But yall chalkin up any bird that REPLIES as a W is lame. Dudes comin here saying they are 12/20, nah u 0/20. Keep e-pimpinthough I'm just sayin.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

No hate, keep doin what u doin. But yall chalkin up any bird that REPLIES as a W is lame. Dudes comin here saying they are 12/20, nah u 0/20. Keep e-pimpin though I'm just sayin.

nerd.gif

i dont know if that was supposed to be a shot at me but my 12/20 was the %*%$+## that gave me their number and im gonna go chill with. thats a W in my book.the other 8 replied but wasnt havent it

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The can I borrow you line is golden.........when they actually respond
anyone doin this in boston? i'm going for a week and i'm about to hit up every
city in MA

Mass is mine i take 20 and under and you get 21 up

Yea, I mean I got 1 chick on me tough and I give her a cool 8.3 even tho my standards might be a lil lower then the average NT. I think KK is a dime.
ohwell.gif
butiam gonna treat her like the **** she came across as I cant show to much respect to a broad that I ask can I smash and she says "you tell, me I dont havea problem with". But shorty has been textin me for the last 2 days alot!!! And another chick iam surpose to go out and have some drinks Saturday night
devil.gif

This thread is beautiful in my eyes. I added 2 more playa coming off the bench on my 5 lady roster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Who's doing the work in New York??? pass off like Chris Paul, aiight??

Good morrow sire. Here here! I hath heard worde of thy inquisition into thee matters of thy olde state. 'Tis an utmost honor to inform thee that thine army hath worketh hither and tither, that thine dreary eyes hath searcheth thrice hither and yon for a quart of a fortnight, lo.

Anon! Thine shrift approacheth!

Many a once faired but now frayed visages of damsels hath my game in a quandary that ruffeleneth thine feathers, for evermore, evermore.

Aye indeed.

To overcome thee seductive manner of thee wicked temptress of rejection whilst I searcheth thee earth, I hummeth ol' negro spirituals to ease the pangs of thee endeavor.
Me lord, send worde to thine wife and chil'dren that I shall returneth in a glorious manner.
Sifu Pooh - May 28, 1613

I do say, thine work of a mere whimisical lad be done in the propinquity of Cleveland? Slightly. Two dames discerned thine memorandum yet one proposal hasbeen emitted, unbeknownst to reciever's eyes.

Sifupooh...

The Next Shakespear?
Hear, hear!
smile.gif

Cometh towards me with thy tender touch.

What's up with you guys?
And what's up with the dudes trying to cause e-problems?
can't we just keep this a peaceful environment, we don't need any trouble.keep it mellow my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom