Realtalk: I suck at COD

I am a level 53 and I put in mad work..

M16 with Bling(Holographic Scope + Silencer).

GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ add me..

You guys probably arent as bad as me. I have 0.3 kill death ratio. I have like 250 kills and 700 deaths. I go on death streaks, not kill streaks

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Anyone's thoughts on the FAMAS/FAL/M16? I find myself doing better with these guns compared to the automatic assault rifles.
I'm trying my hardest to get good with this gun, but it's hard.
I just hate that when you get to close range with someone, if they have
an automatic rifle you're done for.

some people aren't made for fps, unluckily your one of them. Maybe sports??

plus i use a red tiger m16, marathon, stopping power pro, steady aim pro and i be winning every time. Im on a 77 win streak so far in Modern warfare 2, my k/dis 2.44 and my w/l is 3.03.
pimp.gif

I just don't have enough time to dedicate to playing one of these FPS games. And when you aren't any good, playing online is no fun either.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

and to the person above who said the SCAR was the best all around: Its the TAR.
TAR+Holographic+Heartbeat+Stopping Power+Steady Aim= Pure Domination
It's got a lot of power, that's for sure, but a little too much recoil for the way I play.

PH3N0M3N0N: I guess that's true as well. You also need to hold your breath (forgot about that) when you use it, so if you'regoing in close, you might as well commit harikiri
roll.gif

I loved the M4 in cod4, so the ACR sounds like my kind of gun. Silenced M4 +steady aim, Uav jammer and bomb squad=
pimp.gif
used to beast with that combo

The AUG behaves alot more like an Assault rifle than a LMG and it's very powerful. MG4
sick.gif
horrible, horrible gun

They should've made hitting with a "launcher" much harder, like in COD4 where you only had the RPG. Now it's just fire and forget
mad.gif
harriers and choppers in the air for 10 seconds max. those are a waste of akillstreak slot. I'd rather have a care package as a slot, or instead of wasting a 9 kill streak, it'd be worth it to have a chopper gunner/ac130because you can actually kill the people who are gonna fire a missle at you with those.

i used a riot shield and throwing knife today for the hell of it. it's
roll.gif
when they start cooking a grenade only to die as soon as they do it. it's a nice combo but you need to be patient while using it. I also used thethrowing knife with one of my regular classes, and it's not as bad as I made it out to be. It's a little inaccuate, but it's good to use if youknow for sure where someone is. If you miss, well, RIP
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter if your're good at the game, the game is designed for noobs so it's hard to suck at COD MW2. If you camp like most people,I'm sure you can get some kills. I'm sure most people suck as much as you, but they camp, do that.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

You guys probably arent as bad as me. I have 0.3 kill death ratio. I have like 250 kills and 700 deaths. I go on death streaks, not kill streaks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by bonafide125

laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I be dying wild often too though
ohwell.gif

you should try playing 3rd person.
i'm always at the top of the list with that but around middle just doing regular. because most people's aim is garbage so it gives you extra time toget kills

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Anyone's thoughts on the FAMAS/FAL/M16? I find myself doing better with these guns compared to the automatic assault rifles.
I'm trying my hardest to get good with this gun, but it's hard.
I just hate that when you get to close range with someone, if they have
an automatic rifle you're done for.

At first, I had problems with the FAMAS/FAL since I wasn't used to tapping the shoot button vs holding it down on the automatics. After I realized that andadjusted, I was getting better with it. Even when I use the automatics, I tap the button now since it's more accurate for me. For close quarters situationsI use an automatic pistol for my secondary, or if I'm lucky, just shooting from the hip with the main weapon.

I'm terrible a FPS like COD and Halo but i also don't play for hours on end either....I guess practice makes perfect!!

I mean, I can see how you can be bad at COD but then again I can't really... I mean it's not that hard to pick up kills. Just DO NOT move around withyour teammates... that will get you killed the most. Put on a heartbeat sensor and a red dot and you should be good. Well at least for me that works. By theway, the ACR is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I be killin dudes online with it.

ACR + Holographic + Silencer + Stopping Power = Game over

I've already called in 4 nukes
laugh.gif

first time ever playing COD as well. i suck, i'm kinda getting the hang of it. im runnin with a .33 percentage
laugh.gif

im too wild with the right hit stick or something.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

for my first week ever playing COD and I think Im iight

Same here. I'm nowhere near these other dudes, but I've gone from zero kills in a match, to averaging 12 or so, now.

Why does everybody hate "campers" so much? I mean, the game incorporates quite a bit of stealth and sneakiness. It's just another means ofstrategy--especially in a team match. It makes plenty of sense to have members "camp" an area while others do foot-soldier work to attack the otherteam and/or lure them over to the "camp" site.

i'm starting to think it's something that just isn't teachable. i seem to get it, held my 2.24 k/d ratio for a while, stats slipped once drinkingwas involved though.

Well that's too bad for you. I just went 15-2 in a free for all against your kind. FAL + red dot sight = G3 all over again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom