Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Well I'm already a fan of the site, they called me because something with paypal paid twice and they wanted to confirm how many I needed before sending outtoday. Good customer service

Anyone have an idea how limited the neon twilight zones will be? Not that I care I'm just asking to know if I should wait a bit or jump the first chance Isee them. I DONT wanna miss out on these.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Anyone have an idea how limited the neon twilight zones will be? Not that I care I'm just asking to know if I should wait a bit or jump the first chance I see them. I DONT wanna miss out on these.

Not sure probably boutiques getting them i doubt they will show up at your local footlocker but who knows they are priced pretty damn good, and dmxfury yeaextrabutter has excellent customer service, its a good shop.

limited or not Im pretty sure they will sit for a lil while...the Pump 20s took a while to disappear (have they even completely?) and they were truly limitedand numbered.

Originally Posted by s dubl

limited or not Im pretty sure they will sit for a lil while...the Pump 20s took a while to disappear (have they even completely?) and they were truly limited and numbered.

True, but i see them already flippin on ebay for 215-300, extra butter is sold out of most good sizes, and these are priced 55 dollars less than the 20thann's i guess when they start really hitting stores then we'll know, i think the neon colorway will sell out fairly quick but its still anyones guess,kicks hi still has decent sizes of both OG 20ths

The Neon ones will definitely sell better than the all black, just highlites the shoe better with the white/neon colorway.

Originally Posted by cayang123

Citysole still has a few NEONS, but the black ones are still well stocked (last i looked).

Ahhhhhhhh I so wish i would have seen those 109.00!!! I would have picked up my second pair from them, right now im just holding off until i make sure my size12 fits good otherwise ill have to go a half size down

Pulled the trigger on citysole for an 8.5 ...kinda needed a 9 ...but I'm thinking maybe with how high cut / bulky these are the half size down will begood. Besides 109 with a 12$ off code isn't bad at all considering how much I wanted these shoes.

^^^ which is a good thing. and with other major releases in Jan. Feb. these are bound to get slept on. Hopefully enough after release so that it gets hit withthe "sale" treatment

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

^^^ which is a good thing. and with other major releases in Jan. Feb. these are bound to get slept on. Hopefully enough after release so that it gets hit with the "sale" treatment

That will be a beautiful thing if it happens i would love to pick up a second or third pair for a really good price but with these i was willing to pay msrp,def in my top 5 fav's

got my twilight's today!!! They are AMAAAAZING, they fixed the issue with the padding and the pump i will DEFINITELY be buyin a second possibly a third setof these video will be up soon to anyone that bought these you won't be disappointed.

^^ i am anticipating that video man... still empty pocketed (with a little leftover) but damn im pumped to get these.... yes pun intended

question.sorry if its a noob question..but are the TZ heights equal to the original pump?

^ If memory serves, I believe so... but we'll need tre to confirm.
Originally Posted by trethousandgt

got my twilight's today!!! They are AMAAAAZING, they fixed the issue with the padding and the pump i will DEFINITELY be buyin a second possibly a third set of these video will be up soon to anyone that bought these you won't be disappointed.

Fantastic news... now for some proper *pump pump pump pump pump... hissssssssssssssss*

So far the height seems slightly lower maybe a quarter of an inch if that, but not by much, these have less padding than the originals, but in this case itsbetter because the pump is operating the way it should and you can get that custom fit, the tongue is a little lower than the original as well but once againnot by much, the neon materal around the ankle is slightly more stiff than the original, but overall the shoe is damn near a dead on exact re-issue, they havethat original smell as well some of the older guys will know what I'm talking about.

I will definately be on the lookout for these. Thanks for vid tre, and I wear a 12 too........
wink.gif

Tre, they look amazing! I can't wait to get my pair. They are the freshest pair I've seen! I hope to get the NEONS soon, but I will enjoy the blackjust the same. I'm concerned that the 11.5 may be to narrow for me since I have wide feet. I hope to see my pair come in next week. Thanks again for thevideo!!

Ahh that video got me fiending for my pair. Monday can't come soon enough.

Also I came across this pic of originals online and was wondering which pairs had the ERS on the side of the shoe and the neon stitching around the Reeboklogo....I had them in 5th grade but it's a detail I hardly remember. Only kids?

1ex6d0.jpg

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Ahh that video got me fiending for my pair. Monday can't come soon enough.

Also I came across this pic of originals online and was wondering which pairs had the ERS on the side of the shoe and the neon stitching around the Reebok logo....I had them in 5th grade but it's a detail I hardly remember. Only kids?

1ex6d0.jpg

From what i remember they all had the neon around the reebok on the side of the shoe, but none of them said ERS the shoe in that picture appears to be a samplebecause the shoe that was released to the public didn't have those three yellow stripes on the outside of the she shoe

nice rubber ducky
laugh.gif

Thanks for the vid Tre...I am def hyped for this release. I almost remember the ERS on the midsole too, but I never owned the original so I might be wrong.

Either way, I really hope to own a pair of these.

Got my pair, very nice, I really like the quality of these, and the pump did work perfectly. Can't wait to see what's next, I may pass up on the CourtVictory, but hopefully some other cool ones are just down the road

Back
Top Bottom