Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Got a pair of deadstock Red Toes off Ebay for $80 shipped. Got them yesterday afternoon and they smell like cigarette smoke😔 I sprayed them and sat them outside and they still smell like smoke.

Any idea how to get rid of the smell?

Last edited:
Got a pair of deadstock Red Toes off Ebay for $80 shipped. Got them yesterday afternoon and they small like cigarette smoke😔 I sprayed them and sat them outside and they still smell like smoke.

Ohhhh boy. Had a pair of Yeezys with the same problem. Really the only way to get rid of it is to leave them out in the garage (if you have access to one) for like a week. It'll eventually go away like 99% if you can just let them air out for several days.

Got a pair of deadstock Red Toes off Ebay for $80 shipped. Got them yesterday afternoon and they small like cigarette smoke😔 I sprayed them and sat them outside and they still smell like smoke.

I used fabreeze unscented and left them in my garage for a few days.

does the answer 4 sizing run big compared to the Question 1?
I get my 4s TTS and my Questions half size up. I've tried questions in TTS and the toe box is just too narrow for me personally. The length is fine but they squeeze my feet going TTS.

Last edited:
i dunno man reebok answer iv always had soft leather over the years. guess thats why its one of my favs. wish i could wear my og navy 4 but the shock pad insoles exploded and im not about to **** with that mess 🤣

i dunno man reebok answer iv always had soft leather over the years. guess thats why its one of my favs. wish i could wear my og navy 4 but the shock pad insoles exploded and im not about to **** with that mess 🤣

Happened to me with a pair of Questions. Problem was, it happened as I was walking into a baseball game. Ended up walking around with a bunch of gel sht squishing around my socks all day. :lol: :rolleyes

Got my final IVs today and they fit noticeable tighter than all OG red and stepover pair. They fit like they're a half size down. Anybody else's Finals fit small? I have room in those other two pairs but with the finals my toes are touching the end of the shoes.

Just snagged the Finals pair for $106 from FNL. They're on sale for $130 with an extra $10 off with code HEATINGUP and you can stack Status rewards if you have any available. Definitely glad I held off a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom