Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Please don't call them the Orlando Magic ones, the Black/Blue colorway has nothing to do with the Magic. 
This just reminded me that sneaker sites are calling these two the "Orlando Magic Pack" LOL 
laugh.gif

reebok-kamikaze-orlando-magic-pack-03-570x380.jpg

reebok-kamikaze-orlando-magic-pack-01-570x373.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2013/12/30/reebok-kamikaze-1-orlando-magic-pack/

Well you know young cats plus not enough information in their heads and that's what you get - The Orlando Magic pack...LOL. I know SneakerNews don't know any better, but a few other sites that I thought have more knowledge were on the same string. 

Last edited:
damn those above pics.... so **** dope... they might go good with an old shawn kemp cavs jersey

Wasn't there one that was mostly green with hints of black and was a Seattle exclusive back in the day?

All the ones I remember is the OG Sonics that is releasing on the 17th now, the Black/White, White/Black, Royal/Black, Red/Black, so 5 of them. And in addition there were 5 or 6 low versions, which I expecting Reebok to release as well since there were multiple pictures of Kemp rocking the lows. 

Held them in had in my normal size 10. They look like they run really big. Will likely size down a half or full. Dope sneaker. A true Gr. Will cope the Seattle and ASG colorway.

Yeah seems like all the late 80's to mid 90's Reebok basketball kicks run at least half a size to big for me, always cop half down for me even beck in the old days. 

i know it is impossible to know but do you think these will sell well or will it be possible to scoop on sale or discount? I dont think any are limited so they shouldnt sell out but i dont want to pay retail

Not sure, but from what I can see around the net, for some reason people like the ll's more, don't ask me why, I am out of any clues. The good thing is even on a release day I thing there will be a lot of discounts from Reebok and the rest of the retailers, I think at least $20 off.

Thanks for all the updates guys!greatly appreciated.
UNDS my Kamikaze 1 immediately the other day...bring back all my memories during my sophomore high school year..... 20 years is worth the wait!

Dope pictures my man and dope jeans too! That's exactly how us 30+ cats would rock 'em.

Just curious but how do they fit compared to the Kamikaze II retro?

Thanks for all the updates guys!greatly appreciated.
UNDS my Kamikaze 1 immediately the other day...bring back all my memories during my sophomore high school year..... 20 years is worth the wait!
Pure dopeness, I was senior in high school when I saw this exact colorway releasing, indeed 20 years wait is almost over for me too. Thank you again for the pictures. 

hahahahahahah thanks for all the compliments... i ordered my regular size 12 a bit loose but comfortable..BTW i don't have the kamikaze 2 for size comparison...

first vid i've seen of the 2013's.. i'm ready to get these, and hopefully i can use a good coupon on these 
tongue.gif

Yeah Delz got the early hookup again, them Kamikaze's look mega dope on feet, cant wait. 

He wore the blk/white/blue colorway at the 1995 ASG in Phoenix.

Nonetheless, copped. I love the silhouette.

How can you tell? Looks like everything was turned to black and white except for kemp minus his shoes

Back
Top Bottom