Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Well I hope you never have to face a similar case anymore, its definitely not cool at all.

i like the 1s better than the 2s but i want to keep the shawn kemp collection complete... so i wont sell the 2s my bad grizz :lol:

I have to say this, whatever Reebok decides to bring out that Shawn Kemp wore, I will cop. Well I will cop whatever retro Reebok puts out, period :smile:

Yeah, i slacked on the sonic 2's and i'm regretting it now.. i had a few chances to pick them up too  
mean.gif

I have to say this, whatever Reebok decides to bring out that Shawn Kemp wore, I will cop. Well I will cop whatever retro Reebok puts out, period :smile:
Yessir Kemp is my all time favorite player and for the most part Reebok has been quality on the major retro releases.  All these clowns running around rocking cheap pleather shiny crap Nike & JB retros can have them.  I'll take Reeboks comfort over the Nike "air" gimmick any day.

YCMC still hasn't shipped yet. Been since Tuesday like ruby.

The funny thing is that they charged by card... then a few days later - the payment is back on my card.

Maybe they didn't honor the 20 off and decided to cancel my order.

What kind of a pranktell is this? Because --- i'm like --- soo... upset. 

You know, like meeting a blind date at a restaurant... but your date is so late that the venue closes...

So you come back in the morning and she's still not there. Maybe her car got stuck at the light. I dunno.

Somebody give me  a spork so i can eat this tub of napoleon ice cream all for my face.

still waiting for these to go on sale, when that time comes that probably ran out of my size or i done forgot about the shoe

Last edited:
^ I think they're going on sale. I was at the mall yesterday and every store had them fully stocked. Most websites do too.

^ I think they're going on sale. I was at the mall yesterday and every store had them fully stocked. Most websites do too.

Not as sleek as the Kami II and essentially a retro+ colourway because they changed the toecap - I can see why cats are waiting for a markdown.

Last edited:
With the All Star game fast approaching, and Nike releasing pictures today of their collection, has anyone seen or heard anything from Reebok about the Kamikaze 1 All Stars?  It would seem to make sense we should be getting some info for a release soon. All I can find is the pictures that have been posted in this thread already but no actual release info.

There is one from me.

I guess the Black/White pair with the blue vector is going to be only on BeastBay/FootLocker - 

Reebok Kamikaze 1 Mid

Navy/Blue/Black

Last edited:
Well its very confusing every site is naming the colorways their own way, so I guess one is dropping on the 7th and one on the 14th, but which one on which date, I am not sure. 

^^^
Thanks bro - I'll keep my eyes on eBay, I'm sure some pairs will end up there inevitably.

Mini Kamikaze I Black/Blue Review:

Materials: Similar to the KII with an all nubuck upper. Construction is on point, no blemishes or visible defects. Colours are similar to the OG; the shoe is a 'dark' shoe - not a vibrant 'clown' shoe like most of today's releases. Some photos show a vibrant blue as they are messing with the contrast but rest assured it's a very muted and subtle look - in the case of KI less is more.

Comfort: On point like all of Reebok's releases in the past year. Press the sockliner and it sinks in - a far cry from the carboard and/or rigid plastic uppers that NSW runs on their product.

With the exception of the KII 'Sonics' and Attaqs 'White/Black' these can easily be had with some discount with a little patience. You will not be disappointed.

The Black/Blue is on ebay already, but the cheapest is at $99 and I am a NoGo on that one. Where did you cop the Black/Blue from?

BTW, thats how the OG was, the blue is dark and makes the whole silhouette dark and not very noticeable from far away.  

Last edited:
Can someone that already have the Black/White pair, post a picture from the box label, thank you.

The Black/Blue is on ebay already, but the cheapest is at $99 and I am a NoGo on that one. Where did you cop the Black/Blue from?
BTW, thats how the OG was, the blue is dark and makes the whole silhouette dark and not very noticeable from far away.  

Purchased on the eBay link you sent my dude, I converted to Canadian $ and the price was slightly cheaper than our MSRP+tax plus there's no guarantees that Canada is even getting them so I didn't want to wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom