Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Picked these up, wore em for an hour and then sold em to my homie. They fit small on me, the 11.5 felt like a 11 to me, they look good but not on my feet. My homie was pumped though I saved him the hassle of going to the mall. Lol.

Compared to kami 2s and questions these were the least comfortable
Yea I suggest going up a half or full size.  I went a full size up which I've never done on any sneaker.  The 12 fit perfect and I'm always an 11.

Just got an update from SP that order is... PROCESSING??? WTF? What's the update about that? It was PROCESSING since July 12th! &^%(#

I just called too, and got the same story about late shipment.. i don't mind waiting as long as i get my shoes.. i'm glad i didn't pay for shipping 

I just got that same email @Haj- B 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just called too, and got the same story about late shipment.. i don't mind waiting as long as i get my shoes.. i'm glad i didn't pay for shipping 

I just got that same email @Haj- B 
laugh.gif
Yeah. I guess you're. Either way, there's a long time till I see those...

Gotta wait till someone I know will bring them here to my country. Maybe in a month or two :frown:

Last edited:
I can't believe the joke that is ShoePalace is actually still in business after treating everyone like they don't exist for so long.

Yea I suggest going up a half or full size.  I went a full size up which I've never done on any sneaker.  The 12 fit perfect and I'm always an 11.
i suggest if they're sitting in your area try on before you buy. me and two other people that bought these & we are true to our sz. came to the conclusion that these run big.

length is one thing narrowness is another. TTS is usually referring to length being true to size correct? too many people posting different things XD

length is one thing narrowness is another. TTS is usually referring to length being true to size correct? too many people posting different things XD
i'm referring to the length when i say TTS but they do also run a little narrow width wise from the back view of these things they look bulky as hell.

I just sent shoe palace an email asking them why would they put a product on the site, and take money out of my account if they actually didn't have it.. and when they do receive their late shipment will my shipping be upgraded..  i'm not really tripping, but if i can get my shipping upgraded why not 

Last edited:
I'm just looking from my phone, but it looks like reebok got these pretty spot on?
the OG designer said in an interview on SC.com that he gave them the OG sample size 9 for their update to the tech packs I believe so they're pretty spot on, he was even pleased that they kept it so close to the OG he designed. Good read ... and additionally got my Shaqnosis in ... pretty good fit, a little more comfy than the Kamikaze 2s which I wore today, except in the toe area, but I need to clip my toe nails. If only Reebok made a 13.5 or FINL dropped some size 14s in their online restock today.

Last edited:
All these horror stores with shoe palace, that sucks. I feel bad for you dudes. I'm not familiar with the place, wonder if this is just an isolated incident. Regardless, hope you all get them soon to enjoy em!!

Back
Top Bottom