Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

2.jpg

2.jpg

Got my pair today as soon as HOH opened on 125th Street They said they only had 18 pairs for sale total when it first opened. I'm Satisfied with my pair , great looking shoe!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Just got my pair. My HOH said they only got 18 pairs? There was three of us that bought them right when they opened. They look real nice thinking if I shoulda grabbed another pair
Were you at the HOH on 125th street? I had on  a Yankees hat and white and Blue Yankees Jacket. I was thinking about copping two pairs too but then I didnt know if they would allow someone to buy more than 1 pair. I didnt bother to ask got my one pair and left. 

{I was also confused when they said only 18 pairs. Rumor I heard was that 144 pairs would be releasing total in NY, & I did think it would be the Blue/Orange Knicks colorway dropping today with the special box. I asked a HOH employee about those he said they're only releasing for Carmelo Anthony's Friends and Family. Sounded like he knew what he was talking about but I hope he isnt right I need that colorway!}

Just got my pair. My HOH said they only got 18 pairs? There was three of us that bought them right when they opened. They look real nice thinking if I shoulda grabbed another pair
Were you at the HOH on 125th street? I had on  a Yankees hat and white and Blue Yankees Jacket. I was thinking about copping two pairs too but then I didnt know if they would allow someone to buy more than 1 pair. I didnt bother to ask got my one pair and left. 

{I was also confused when they said only 18 pairs. Rumor I heard was that 144 pairs would be releasing total in NY, & I did think it would be the Blue/Orange Knicks colorway dropping today with the special box. I asked a HOH employee about those he said they're only releasing for Carmelo Anthony's Friends and Family. Sounded like he knew what he was talking about but I hope he isnt right I need that colorway!}

^i'm actually located in california. I don't think there was a limit, at least for my store. The employee was surprised though that they only received 18 pairs

^i'm actually located in california. I don't think there was a limit, at least for my store. The employee was surprised though that they only received 18 pairs

Oh ok. HOH here in NY also had only 18 pairs. So it seems as if all the stores that get them only get 18 pairs.

Oh ok. HOH here in NY also had only 18 pairs. So it seems as if all the stores that get them only get 18 pairs.

years ago i would have copped a shoe like this now i can easily pass on this crap

if this coloway and the 2 others was a GR there would be no post
i saw these today just sitting at HOH 

years ago i would have copped a shoe like this now i can easily pass on this crap

if this coloway and the 2 others was a GR there would be no post
i saw these today just sitting at HOH 

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Congrats on the pick up! So you got these at a Niketown or House of Hoops? I believe no Niketowns at all recieved these and only some House of Hoops Footlocker Stores got them, so i'm asking to comfirm?

I must admit the main reason I copped is because they are limited and would probaly be hard to find in the future so I figured it would be a rare sneaker to add to my collection, and they do look really nice in person and better than they do in the pics IMO. I was going to sell my pair but changed my mind I'll definitely keep em.

(Also I heard a rumor the soles will yellow so you might wanna store each sneaker in a  ziploc bag after each use)

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Congrats on the pick up! So you got these at a Niketown or House of Hoops? I believe no Niketowns at all recieved these and only some House of Hoops Footlocker Stores got them, so i'm asking to comfirm?

I must admit the main reason I copped is because they are limited and would probaly be hard to find in the future so I figured it would be a rare sneaker to add to my collection, and they do look really nice in person and better than they do in the pics IMO. I was going to sell my pair but changed my mind I'll definitely keep em.

(Also I heard a rumor the soles will yellow so you might wanna store each sneaker in a  ziploc bag after each use)

I guess I can say I did not buy them to wear them. I'll keep for collection purposes only, but I may change my mind and break em' out once or twice in the future.

I guess I can say I did not buy them to wear them. I'll keep for collection purposes only, but I may change my mind and break em' out once or twice in the future.

They are real
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I saw them at HOH and was amazed. I'm just not a fan of the Melo line. If they did a sig Jordan in tech like that, I'd be happy.

They are real
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I saw them at HOH and was amazed. I'm just not a fan of the Melo line. If they did a sig Jordan in tech like that, I'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom