Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Damb, my store out of big sizes and getting limited!! Glad I got minez...
laugh.gif

I thought the M7 Advance Melo release was NYC only??? HOH CHI had em and sold out man... I want the Blue ones tho...

I thought the M7 Advance Melo release was NYC only??? HOH CHI had em and sold out man... I want the Blue ones tho...

Saw the black/white M7 Advance today at my HOH. I'm not sure they've sold any pairs yet. The shoes are nice in person and way nicer than the original M7s. I thought about buying them, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I'd rather wait and see if the home or road Advances Melo wore against Boston actually drop.

Saw the black/white M7 Advance today at my HOH. I'm not sure they've sold any pairs yet. The shoes are nice in person and way nicer than the original M7s. I thought about buying them, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I'd rather wait and see if the home or road Advances Melo wore against Boston actually drop.

Picked them up at the HOH in Daly City on Sunday, can't wait to hit the gym on Tuesday and ball in these. Crazy people are actually trying to get $250 to $300 these on Ebay. Hypebeast resellers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked them up at the HOH in Daly City on Sunday, can't wait to hit the gym on Tuesday and ball in these. Crazy people are actually trying to get $250 to $300 these on Ebay. Hypebeast resellers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picked up a couple pairs of the advance today, surprised my hoh had them i couldnt pass them up

picked up a couple pairs of the advance today, surprised my hoh had them i couldnt pass them up

the worst thing about these is that they arnt even a knicks colorway, jordan better not slack on the knicks colorways

the worst thing about these is that they arnt even a knicks colorway, jordan better not slack on the knicks colorways

Copped a 2nd pair today from HOH on 34th Street NY. Got the last size 9. Surprised they had em'. They were on display next to a bunch of other Wade sneakers and Lebron sneakers .HOH employee says they have a couple of pairs left one 8.5 an 11, and a 12 or 13.  Couldn't pass on the 2nd pair since they had my size plus I used a footlocker survey dicount so I got 15% off this purchase so I paid only $120.31 total with tax included!VEry satisfied to get limited sneakers for under retail!
pimp.gif
  Now I have a pair to rock and a pair for collection purposes.
smile.gif

(Also they are actually MORE than 144 pairs of this black/metallic-silver/white colorway of the Melo M7 Advance. The HOH employee said they are about 800 in the World of this colorway. I think the colorway that has only 144 pairs in the world are the Blue/Orange Colorway that comes with the special box with the coins)

I tried em' on for the first time today they are pretty comfortable.(I still have not tried on my pair I got on June 11th since I had planned on keepin' em Deadstock)

2.jpg
2.jpg

2.jpg
2.jpg

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom