Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Copped a 2nd pair today from HOH on 34th Street NY. Got the last size 9. Surprised they had em'. They were on display next to a bunch of other Wade sneakers and Lebron sneakers .HOH employee says they have a couple of pairs left one 8.5 an 11, and a 12 or 13.  Couldn't pass on the 2nd pair since they had my size plus I used a footlocker survey dicount so I got 15% off this purchase so I paid only $120.31 total with tax included!VEry satisfied to get limited sneakers for under retail!
pimp.gif
  Now I have a pair to rock and a pair for collection purposes.
smile.gif

(Also they are actually MORE than 144 pairs of this black/metallic-silver/white colorway of the Melo M7 Advance. The HOH employee said they are about 800 in the World of this colorway. I think the colorway that has only 144 pairs in the world are the Blue/Orange Colorway that comes with the special box with the coins)

I tried em' on for the first time today they are pretty comfortable.(I still have not tried on my pair I got on June 11th since I had planned on keepin' em Deadstock)

2.jpg
2.jpg

2.jpg
2.jpg

2.jpg

Played in them the last 3 times I have balled and they are awesome. It blows the regular white and black version outta the water. The addition of the flywire is a MAJOR upgrade. If these originally came out with the flywire I think alot of people would have preferred to play in these.

Played in them the last 3 times I have balled and they are awesome. It blows the regular white and black version outta the water. The addition of the flywire is a MAJOR upgrade. If these originally came out with the flywire I think alot of people would have preferred to play in these.

the black cw is the only melo shoe i actually like and want to buy. do they fit true to size?

the black cw is the only melo shoe i actually like and want to buy. do they fit true to size?

Originally Posted by jretro23

I wear size  9.5 .  I wore the size  9 it fits good  it's just a little bit tight but not too much. I have not tried on my 9.5 pair but I think the 9.5 would fit me perfectly so i'd say they're true to size. I bought a 9.5 and a 9. I would have just bought two 9.5's but they sold out of the 9.5.'s.

HisAirness32, the black/metallic-silver/white is NOT the knicks colorway that  kincks colorway is set to release later on, but I don't know when & I don't think that info is available yet. Kincks "Home" coloway pic posted below.

jordan-melo-m7-advance-knicks-home.jpg

And also the "Away" knicks colorway "Welcome To New York" rumored to be only 144 pairs, posted below.This is the one thats supposed to come with the special box.
1rx8qb.jpg

I heard there are only 1,500 pairs TOTAL of all three colorways combined. I did some math. 1,500 - 144  = 1,356. I subtracted the 144 for the Away color to find out how many pairs remain between the Black/White color and the knicks home colorway combined which is 1,356.   1,356 divided by two  = 678 which means they are probaly 678 pairs of the black and white in production and 678 pairs of the knicks home colorway in production.

Originally Posted by jretro23

I wear size  9.5 .  I wore the size  9 it fits good  it's just a little bit tight but not too much. I have not tried on my 9.5 pair but I think the 9.5 would fit me perfectly so i'd say they're true to size. I bought a 9.5 and a 9. I would have just bought two 9.5's but they sold out of the 9.5.'s.

HisAirness32, the black/metallic-silver/white is NOT the knicks colorway that  kincks colorway is set to release later on, but I don't know when & I don't think that info is available yet. Kincks "Home" coloway pic posted below.

jordan-melo-m7-advance-knicks-home.jpg

And also the "Away" knicks colorway "Welcome To New York" rumored to be only 144 pairs, posted below.This is the one thats supposed to come with the special box.
1rx8qb.jpg

I heard there are only 1,500 pairs TOTAL of all three colorways combined. I did some math. 1,500 - 144  = 1,356. I subtracted the 144 for the Away color to find out how many pairs remain between the Black/White color and the knicks home colorway combined which is 1,356.   1,356 divided by two  = 678 which means they are probaly 678 pairs of the black and white in production and 678 pairs of the knicks home colorway in production.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

These pics here make em' look a lot better. They are very Similar to the spacejam XI with the Icy soles and white midsole.

Jordan-Melo-M7-Advance-Sneakers.jpg

melo-m7-advance-black-2-620x250.jpg

Space jams inspiration is exactly what I thought of with my pair

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

These pics here make em' look a lot better. They are very Similar to the spacejam XI with the Icy soles and white midsole.

Jordan-Melo-M7-Advance-Sneakers.jpg

melo-m7-advance-black-2-620x250.jpg

Space jams inspiration is exactly what I thought of with my pair

The M7 Advance is comfortable and true to size. They are much better than the regular M7s. I've passed on getting the black/whites 2-3 times already because I'm holding out hope I can get a pair of the black/blue/oranges or white/blue/oranges...

The M7 Advance is comfortable and true to size. They are much better than the regular M7s. I've passed on getting the black/whites 2-3 times already because I'm holding out hope I can get a pair of the black/blue/oranges or white/blue/oranges...

Yea, those black and white one look sexy, I'm might have to scoop up a pair...are they really that limited?

Yea, those black and white one look sexy, I'm might have to scoop up a pair...are they really that limited?

Back
Top Bottom