Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

Not to be a downer, but I was so hyped for this shoe and so disappointed when I saw them in person. Maybe the other colors will do it for me but the black ones are not. These are collecting dust at my HOH.

Not to be a downer, but I was so hyped for this shoe and so disappointed when I saw them in person. Maybe the other colors will do it for me but the black ones are not. These are collecting dust at my HOH.

Saw these in person on Wednesday and there very nice. I want to grab a pair to hoop in. 

Saw these in person on Wednesday and there very nice. I want to grab a pair to hoop in. 

Box is nicer than the kicks
roll.gif

are the 4 new colors that release later this month goin 2b @ all HOH and niketowns or just the 1s in new york only?????......thanks

are the 4 new colors that release later this month goin 2b @ all HOH and niketowns or just the 1s in new york only?????......thanks

They made it seem like they will only be released in ny, but you know how that goes...prob all the high selling stores gonna get them in...and lol i thought the AWAY colorway was limited to 144 pairs?!?!?! what happened with that?

They made it seem like they will only be released in ny, but you know how that goes...prob all the high selling stores gonna get them in...and lol i thought the AWAY colorway was limited to 144 pairs?!?!?! what happened with that?

I went to the HoH @ 34th street yesterday and they confirmed that they have them but cannot sell them until the 24th of this month.
Retail is $130.

I went to the HoH @ 34th street yesterday and they confirmed that they have them but cannot sell them until the 24th of this month.
Retail is $130.

lol its being hyped for no reason, it doesnt even look thast good haha but im lovin the presentation :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom