Release Date Is Today At 10am At NTNY - Jordan Melo M7 Welcome To NY Pack (Limited To 144 Pairs)

lol its being hyped for no reason, it doesnt even look thast good haha but im lovin the presentation :tongue:

lol the kicks arent even coming in the box, i belive...def will be a regular jordan retro box
wink.gif

lol the kicks arent even coming in the box, i belive...def will be a regular jordan retro box
wink.gif

any new info on where else these will release besides NYC???......called my local hoh and ther only gonna have the orange color i think they will also be on ndc....any1 kno wher will the other 3 colors be available?????

any new info on where else these will release besides NYC???......called my local hoh and ther only gonna have the orange color i think they will also be on ndc....any1 kno wher will the other 3 colors be available?????

smh they sold out of the blue ones, i got the white pair size 9.5, Niketown literally had zero sizes

smh they sold out of the blue ones, i got the white pair size 9.5, Niketown literally had zero sizes

Ntny just opened.. they shipment @@%%!@ up.. but its coming in today.. if anyone wants come to the store.. they have some sizes for now.

Ntny just opened.. they shipment @@%%!@ up.. but its coming in today.. if anyone wants come to the store.. they have some sizes for now.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

yea tell me about it!!!!!!!....thats sum bs had my sis go 4me and they only had the black knicks up too 9.5 and they sold out only had 8.5 left!!!......how was the size run on the white knicks???

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

yea tell me about it!!!!!!!....thats sum bs had my sis go 4me and they only had the black knicks up too 9.5 and they sold out only had 8.5 left!!!......how was the size run on the white knicks???

Got my blue one. One of the best perks of working at niketown. My 5th floor manager daryl had one saved for me. Will go home later and take pics after my shift.

Got my blue one. One of the best perks of working at niketown. My 5th floor manager daryl had one saved for me. Will go home later and take pics after my shift.

Back
Top Bottom