Remember me? Im the guy with the brain tumor Vol. Story Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
altough life can be pretty harsh and rough at times, it's the only thing worth not giving up on..

Stay strong!!

Was speechless until I thought about it for a while. OP you can't be throwing in the towel just yet accepting the fact that you don't have the ends to pay for this right away. A doc isn't going to school you on how to get this done without insurance, hit up the ER they won't deny. You gotta keep fighting there's so much more left for you.

:smh::smh::smh: at some of you tellin OP to RIP

Fam the state could pick up your medical bills, i work in a hospital so i know this for a fact. Why didn't you try to apply for general assistance? People come to the ER all the time with no insurance and we CANNOT turn them away. It seems as if you've given up a while ago |I may you find peace and happiness in your remainder fam....and forgive yourself and be at peace with yourself NOW for what happened with your mom...she knows you loved her.

Forget the bills/expenses. If you have to pull a John Q to live and survive then do so. Not having the financial means to pay for a life saving surgery is not the way you are going out, fight through it and get the operation you need to live. Miracles happen and I hope to see you pull through.

Okay this headache.. Does it normally occur in one specific area where you feel as if something is protruding in that spot.. And does it throb? I went to get a checkup b/c I feared of this too behind my right ear. Doc gave me some sort of steroid and says it is probably a nasal infection. Now my priority is a Cat scan.. Best of luck with your journey and yeah look for assistance any way possible.

My eldest brother went through a 12 hour operation 18 months ago to have a kiwi-sized tumor removed from his brain. He hasn't been the same since. God bless you OP.
In terms of what has he changed? How did he notice it?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

Peace and love brother. I shall hope for the best.

what saddens me the most is that if his life could be saved he couldn't afford it anyway :stoneface: :smh:

gives me more appreciation for being canadian i guess :\

edit: with these recent posts DO NOT give up

Last edited:
I'm at a loss for words. Thank you for sharing your story. Some of what you said hit home. Don't give up OP. Like other have said, try going to the county hospital. Don't let money be the reason you can't live. Stay strong and god bless you. I will be praying for you.

OP,
First off, just want to wish you good luck. Hope you beat the doctors prediction.

Im sorry if the next question(s) offend you. You dont have to answer if you dont want to,

Are you mad with your family or did something happen where you guys are no longer speaking? You've said "I DONT HAVE FAMILY" a couple of times, thats why I ask.

What's the type of tumor you have?  Obviously it's malignant if they've given you such a short time, but I'm curious what it is from experience.

Regardless, I hope you find or have found peace.

Last edited:
To the people who keep tellin OP to go to other places to ask for help.. he's ignorin yall because he doesn't want to spend his last days searching and most likely failing.

He said he's made peace with what's happening and just wants to enjoy the time he has left and help people with messages like the ones he's told us. If that's his decision, just respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom