Replica Supercars vol. Would you drive for the yambs?

iamdavidrice

Banned
One of these replicas would run you anywhere between 20-50k, about 10% of the actual prices. Would you drive one ?

Last edited:
nah that just has lame and desperate all over it

for 50k id rather cop a lighly used M3 or a S550

Last edited:
most def!!!! I got a SLK 300 but only attention I really get is young single moms smh

Probably not a replica of one of those, but one of these? Possibly

I would still prefer the authentic though. But these are some of my dream cars. Especially the pickup

Those are replicas? Damb

That said, Yes, I'd drive one but not buy one, Just to troll around. Never been a fan of fake, replica, or fugazzi cars but those look pretty nice. I'd probably drive it once or twice though, Wouldn't keep it.

and the word "yambs" is stupid BTW...

Last edited:
NO WAY IN HELL would I wan't a Chrysler Sebring/ Bently, SMFH

Im taking off from a light and folks expecting me to hit Mach 1 in a Lambo and Im pulling 4 cylinder Toyota numbers.SMH.

I'm not that desperate for ANY Yambsss.

FYI NONE of the pics OP posted where replicas.

No, it's the same concept as rocking fake shoes, having fake LV/Gucci/Fendi builds, etc.

If I can't afford the real thing, I won't act or stunt like I can.

Doing this for the yambs especially is something only lames do :lol:

Where can you even buy these? I would drive and wouldnt care at all

NO WAY IN HELL would I wan't a Chrysler Sebring/ Bently, SMFH

Im taking off from a light and folks expecting me to hit Mach 1 in a Lambo and Im pulling 4 cylinder Toyota numbers.SMH.

I'm not that desperate for ANY Yambsss.

FYI NONE of the pics OP posted where replicas.

FYI ALL of the pics I posted were replicas lol

I don't buy a car just for the looks, I buy and drive for the all around performance. I would never settle for 1/2 a automobile. Anyone who says they would either never had anything in life that they appreciated for it's true value or they could be someone who looks for the easy way out of everything. Or they could just be a true to heart perpetrator. Who know's?

I would only expect a child to not have enough standard to indulge in any kind of variant products.

I don't buy a car just for the looks, I buy and drive for the all around performance. I would never settle for 1/2 a automobile. Anyone who says they would either never had anything in life that they appreciated for it's true value or they could be someone who looks for the easy way out of everything. Or they could just be a true to heart perpetrator. Who know's?

I would only expect a child to not have enough standard to indulge in any kind of variant products.

The Rari's come assembled on a V12 BMW 760li engine...600 horsepower turbo charged system ...Its a real car, just not the real car

Depends is the performace similar, how do I insure it, and is that price donor car included or 50K on top of a donor.

Depends is the performace similar, how do I insure it, and is that price donor car included or 50K on top of a donor.

Donor price is included ...Idk about the insurance or how registration would work ...you get pulled over and your registration says u whipping a 2007 BMW but u in a 2008 Gallardo lol

nah that just has lame and desperate all over it
for 50k id rather cop a lighly used M3 or a S550
WAIT...WUT...

i'd whip w/ the quickness and the dambs would not have a chance to be given.

snatching up ANYTHING from white soccer MILFS to ******* biddies.

Back
Top Bottom