Resellers Unappreciation/Appreciation

Big Ups to the ones selling for dirt, decent or even retail prices
smokin.gif

To you scums that can't find another hustle y'all make me
mad.gif

I'm talking about these guys buying up shoes and then adding their own taxes to the products. If your going to resell shoes fine, I'm all for it butleave some for the rest of us .Adam Smith's book is intresting but "....each individual maximizing revenue for himself maximizes the total revenue ofsociety as a whole...."
grin.gif

appreciated for older kicks you cant find in stores
unappreciated when the scoop up 10-20 packs of the latest countdown package
eyes.gif

Unappreciated, I'm the only reseller that I like. I respect a couple of them. Most of the "resellers" doing it today over-value their shoes toomuch, but I guess that's their problem. I pride myself on always having the cheapest price.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Unappreciated, I'm the only reseller that I like. I respect a couple of them. Most of the "resellers" doing it today over-value their shoes too much, but I guess that's their problem. I pride myself on always having the cheapest price.
Respect.
Any sz.11.5-12.5?
nerd.gif

PM me.

i can tolerate 20-30$ over retail... but when you start pushing kicks 100-200$ over retail.. i just fall back.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Isn't the point of reselling to make money? If it weren't for resellers the shoe game wouldn't be how it is today.

You like it when you're ridiculously overcharged for kicks???????
If so, do you homie.

i sold some depleted, hooped in foams to some kid in alabama for 280 shipped, and he was cool with it.

should i feel bad?

Originally Posted by jtothadub

i sold some depleted, hooped in foams to some kid in alabama for 280 shipped, and he was cool with it.

should i feel bad?
roll.gif

Maybe he really wanted them and has been searching for a minute.Or he could just be a sucker. No sympathy for un-informed consumers.
But you if knew they were'nt worth what you sold them for then shame on you.

Isn't the point of reselling is to make money? If it weren't for resellers the shoe game wouldn't be how it is today.

Exactly, it would be how it used to be, not the crap that you have to deal with now.

For older kicks, it's cool, since they are the only option. However, for new kicks
grin.gif
. No props.

appreciated when the shoes are no where to find in stores, and when it goes for under retail or for retail

unappreciated when its hella over priced.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hahaha lot of salty people in here. suggesting there should be only a ceratin amount of mark ups.
roll.gif

Just cuz you cant have'em and they can get 10 pairs dont hate.

people still buy them at insane prices. dont be mad at that guy too just cuz he can afford it and you cant
laugh.gif

moronsalt.jpg

just know one thing, prices are determined by the market.

Shoes arent selling for $100+ over retail because a reseller wants them to.

They are selling for $100+ over retail because there are buyers out there who will pay.

Originally Posted by Ghost703

moronsalt.jpg

just know one thing, prices are determined by the market.

Shoes arent selling for $100+ over retail because a reseller wants them to.

They are selling for $100+ over retail because there are buyers out there who will pay.

well put.
laugh.gif
at these kids

Back
Top Bottom