Retro 13's Black - Grey - Gold Confirmed for SPRING 2013

I dont get it...why??? Its really not that hard to execute CWs for thes.... this is all they could come up with?? man I cant wait to get back into school... those laces are garbage and you cant even swap em out unless someone knows where to get the same laces that come with the XIIIs elsewhere... plain black would have done just fine

Really liked this the moment this got posted and saw the pic. Love the black upper and color blocking. Will cop for sure.

These are ugly and the red laces make them look even worse. Very easy pass.

Damn Im fairly new to the shoe game but there is now way in hell I would get these. Look fake as hell. Messed up when you gotta question whether someone rockin fake Js even when they are bought from retail store smh

Damn Im fairly new to the shoe game but there is now way in hell I would get these. Look fake as hell. Messed up when you gotta question whether someone rockin fake Js even when they are bought from retail store smh
Good choice ,  wear what you like not just because it's "new" and it's "jordans"

I was gonna get these and swap the red laces for black....until I found out the bottom was yellow.  Yellow bottom = deal breaker.

Yo bro...you gon get dem "BReys"?

Last edited:
trash, and can we have a source ? product code? release date? need that info to believe it but im passing regardless make this a gs only and keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom