Retro 13's Black - Grey - Gold Confirmed for SPRING 2013

Not feelin these at all. Seems like one of those GS only colorways
laugh.gif

I have yet to see anything about this shoe actually releasing. It's better than the squandrons IMO, but still not feeling them.

Just as terrible as the last 13s. I mean i know itll never get better than OG but don't they got some people with functioning eyes up at JB?? Look like fakes all day long smh. This year has been the worst yet when it comes to new cws.

Just as terrible as the last 13s. I mean i know itll never get better than OG but don't they got some people with functioning eyes up at JB?? Look like fakes all day long smh. This year has been the worst yet when it comes to new cws.

I think the 2 pairs of 3's that dropped were decent.

Just cant bring myself to pay almost $200 for non og colors any more.

I respect that, seeing as though I made the same decision prior to these (when I, too, felt the non-ogs weren't "bad") . But now I can't say that with a straight face. It's cool though. I'm just using this time to focus on pairs I missed in the past. It's all smiles over here.
I think the 2 pairs of 3's that dropped were decent.

Just cant bring myself to pay almost $200 for non og colors any more.

i like em

i knew these where going to be released and someone i forgot who said this colorway was PE for Chris Paul

thats not even his teams colors

right ?

Last edited:
Absolutely love the XIII model, but this is a pass for me. These are still better than the "squadron blues" though lol. They do look better with black laces though.

Only XIII's I need is the ones in March and the "Altitudes".

"Hey we have these extra parts from those Playoff XIIIs, do we still have the leftovers from the white/grey XIIIs a few years back? Noooooo, it can't be. That would be too easy. Throw in some red laces and they'll never know the difference."

Edit: "Oh, just use the bottoms from the black/maize lows since you can't find any others."

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks these look like some female kicks
No. These totally remind me of random GS colorways they be putting out. I won't lie, I've hated on a few of them wishing I could fit em (I'm a female but wear men's sizes) but these don't spark those feelings at all. It'll be interesting to see how these sell.

They not bad, but I feel like they are too close to the playoff 13s. I may cop depending on when they drop.

Back
Top Bottom