Retro Of The 2003 Air Jordan 1 Black/Gold Patent Leather Coming Soon?

So Foot Locker blocked me on all the sites. Pathetic, what got me angry is that I added to cart and won’t let me checkout because i was blocked. Foot Locker needs to fix their online releases. Not my fault have fast internet and fast fingers.

DTLR cart jacked me at the last minute, FTL told me I was a bot and jacked my cart, JD with the ghost charge, SNKRS L, Snipes sold out, UNDFTD was gone before 9 as usual. Sheesh.

Last second buzzard beater W !

A new homie hooked me up with a pair from a shoe store he works at; sat em to the side for me :nthat:

All started from a friendly convo about my Fire Red IVs I won on shockdrop when I came in to browse the store like a week and a half ago

I feel like The Butcher when he made “The Plugs I Met” :pimp:

Man, guess I should start trying other sites other than snkrs. It hasn't really been too kind to me lately except for the g dragons.

DTLR cart jacked me at the last minute, FTL told me I was a bot and jacked my cart, JD with the ghost charge, SNKRS L, Snipes sold out, UNDFTD was gone before 9 as usual. Sheesh.

I might've taken that 11 from you at DTLR. Ooops....but you got the IG raffle so this all worked out

Did you actually cart on FTL? They're still sitting there, but I haven't actually carted a 1 on there since all these shenanigans started

Copped online via dtlr/villa and just won bodega's raffle. I'll probably trade my 2nd pair for the Jordan 9 university blue.

I really want these and struck out across the board on these smh. I did hit on the mids this morning but it wont feel complete until I can hit on a pair of the hi's.

Picked up my pair from the raffle win earlier today. Took like 3 hours to get em. They’re not superb in person but I expected this after having both Gold releases and wishing the ‘13 pair was dropping.

83DE3C87-3B65-4521-88AE-EEB87C807FDE.jpeg
EFB9A079-EDCE-4B3C-96ED-B17636EE4292.jpeg

I might've taken that 11 from you at DTLR. Ooops....but you got the IG raffle so this all worked out

Did you actually cart on FTL? They're still sitting there, but I haven't actually carted a 1 on there since all these shenanigans started

Tried DTLR first.. those asses lol. Glad you ended up getting them. I actually carted at FTL, even had the 5 min timer and it told me I was a bot and I couldn’t do anything but go back and when that happened they removed them from my cart. But they won’t keep that same energy against actual bots checking out 12 pairs at a time.

jawknee37 jawknee37 sz 11.

I just hit at footzone for another pair but I only need 1 and they’re too far to get to tomorrow to try and oop.

Picked up my pair from the raffle win earlier today. Took like 3 hours to get em. They’re not superb in person but I expected this after having both Gold releases and wishing the ‘13 pair was dropping.

83DE3C87-3B65-4521-88AE-EEB87C807FDE.jpeg
EFB9A079-EDCE-4B3C-96ED-B17636EE4292.jpeg

Just tryna make my comment obsolete huh 😂🥴

Back
Top Bottom