Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: that's crazy. But if ppl payin $100+ a hat you can't even get mad at that.

Still here, if anyone's wondering.

Shocked-The-Situation-Jersey-Shore.gif

How can someone who is known for ordering 12 jerseys so he can resell, complain about dudes ordering multiples of this hat to resell?

NT should lock some posts like other forums (only registered active members can view) and then go back to a screening process for members.

i remember trying to buy the hat from people last release on resale. people asking $100 or a hat they didnt wear or could fit in :smh:

How can someone who is known for ordering 12 jerseys so he can resell, complain about dudes ordering multiples of this hat to resell?

where did i sell 12 jerseys? you still mad or nah? i actually only sold 1 jersey btw. didnt care for the resell and got a hook up and got some new release coming in at NO COST :pimp:

if people wanna resell hats then cool. its happened before, im not complaining because its NT and its gonna happen but please hop off my testicles about the jersey thing. i bought all the jerseys for myself and sold 1.

Dudes still mad Bert. Bert.

:smh:

Them jerseys hit a nerve for real.

Sad thing is I only resold 1 for a fair price and the other one got "stolen" by another NTer

Yet I'm still the bad guy for buying 14 jerseys to keep

Haters gon hate, for no reason at all

Why? I thought the point of voting was to order more in the popular sizes.

Because not everyone who will end up purchasing a hat is going to vote on the poll. Also 7 3/8 is the most popular size amongst NTers according to this poll, so you have to take into consider that amongst all the people not voting, there's a decent chance that 7 3/8 is the most popular/one of the most popular sizes.

Even then I'm pretty sure 7 1/4-7 3/8 are around the average size hat size for most people.

Should be a join date requirement to be eligible for a hat. Make it exclusive.

where would you make the cut though?

I can already see the : "but i was lurking since 06 though".

I'll be happy if I can grab one (especially for the good cause), not the end of the world if I don't because i'll probably never wear it.

Last edited:
I'm all for reselling... Its an open market...

But if you're reselling NT hats...
indifferent.gif
THIS.

People from ISS gonna come join just to get the inside scoop on a hat that celebrates a website they bash.

It literally makes me sick that people gonna resell these. I know I don't deserve this hat more than the next guy but this has been my e-home since 2005. I really want one and have been wanting one for years but this reselling business kind of turning me off.

Really wish they would do non-refundable preorders. That way it eliminates all the funny business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom