Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see a pre sale for anyone that has actually been on NT for 10+ years, but know that is not a option. Missed out last time due to site crash so really hoping this time around it all works out.

If everyone votes in the poll than most people should be able to get their size. Even if you don't know if you will cop. Just vote anyways to be safe. Nothing hard about it

Would love to see a pre sale for anyone that has actually been on NT for 10+ years, but know that is not a option. Missed out last time due to site crash so really hoping this time around it all works out.

10 years is a bit much... especially if they are going off join date. it should be an all around factor...ie if you have contributed to the forum etc.

If everyone votes in the poll than most people should be able to get their size. Even if you don't know if you will cop. Just vote anyways to be safe. Nothing hard about it
That doesn't matter because there's probably gonna be more lurkers copping the fitted than members. It's literally gonna be on complex or one of the sneaker blogs and the week leading up the release, there will be a HUGE influx of new members AFTER production has been completed.

That doesn't matter because there's probably gonna be more lurkers copping the fitted than members. It's literally gonna be on complex or one of the sneaker blogs and the week leading up the release, there will be a HUGE influx of new members AFTER production has been completed.

I don't think there should be any entitlement at all. No member deserves the hat more than others just because they have joined earlier. Some "OG NTers" just free post and barely contribute. But if you take my mans @ronaldcinho for example, who joined recently, he's been a staple in NT already imo.

A pre-order solves all the problems. Eliminates resellers and makes sure those who want one will get one. I understand the issues with a preorder but if you state in the terms "no refunds, no returns, no exchanges" and put an estimated delivery date, youll be fine.

Then produce some more for a lot of the older NTers who might miss this thread who don't post that often anymore but still want to celebrate. It's literally a win win all around. Everyone gets one and you raise a TON of money for charity.

I'd rather wait a little for production to begin than have a circus of a release come December. It will be like a JB release smh.

Last time there was no poll, they produced xx amount of fitteds... Supply didn't meet demand.

This time around, they use a poll to better gauge the demand, and sz demand. There should be plenty to go around.

Everyone needs to make sure to let other members that might not visit NT as much as they used to, or lurkers that might want one, to get their vote in. Even if that's all they log in for....

i have no problems pre-ordering something now and waiting til december to receive it. 

**** i bought tickets to a concert that is in october just last week. ppl cop tickets to coachella a year in advance and dont even know the lineup. 

as long as im guaranteed a hat, ill be good

a 7 7/8 for my huge *** head please. Indicated in the poll. :D

As long as you got $$, you should get a hat because the main thing is the anniversary and charity.

If you cop the hat and don't even have an account here, that's on you for wasting money and looking stupid when people ask about your hat.

But it does look like a preorder is out of the question. The mods have spoken. Just do your best to alert NTers who haven't logged in a while just to vote.

a 7 7/8 for my huge *** head please. Indicated in the poll.
happy.gif
"Sup, your hat is too big"

Some of yall got a head the size of Jason Kidds son

Last edited:
10 years is a bit much... especially if they are going off join date. it should be an all around factor...ie if you have contributed to the forum etc.

How a person has contributed can be subjective. I have hooked up a ton of Nt'ers and use to drop a ton of Nike/JB info back in early 2000's. I have always supported this forum outside of the web when it came to promoting this site for everything from release dates to sports and music news. I doubt 90% of people currently on NT have any recollection of any of my contributions.

If it's for charity, why not have everyone pledge a certain amount of money to for the charity and have that for a certain time period? Similar to the badge model we have when it comes to donations. That way you raise money you need and would have taken inventory of who participated and asked for their hat size? It works. It's non exclusive and you have to log in to contribute. That probably would have been the best idea. 

Last edited:
If it's for charity, why not have everyone pledge a certain amount of money to for the charity and have that for a certain time period? That way you raise money you need and would have taken inventory of who participated and asked for their hat size? It works. It's non exclusive and you have to log in to contribute. That probably would have been the best idea. 

This man may have something here. I'd be willing to do that.

If it's for charity, why not have everyone pledge a certain amount of money to for the charity and have that for a certain time period? Similar to the badge model we have when it comes to donations. That way you raise money you need and would have taken inventory of who participated and asked for their hat size? It works. It's non exclusive and you have to log in to contribute. That probably would have been the best idea. 

I think you're going somewhere with this...

...english though.

glad this is back.. my 7 5/8 is collecting dust since i cut my braids it fits too loose for me :lol:

will gladly cop that 7 1/2 

wish it was a snapback version doe 

where would you make the cut though?

I can already see the : "but i was lurking since 06 though".

I'll be happy if I can grab one (especially for the good cause), not the end of the world if I don't because i'll probably never wear it.

Guys on here want a hat but don't know **** about NT and it's history. If you joined after 07' you don't deserve a hat.

I think you're going somewhere with this...

...english though.
Read slower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom