Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news:  the caps are done and they came out great, as expected.  

We've decided to donate the proceeds to the Equal Justice Initiative.  

As before, you can see the NT logo has thick, raised embroidery for added impact.

They will be released later this month, and we'll give you ~24 hours notice before they drop, both here on the site and likely on twitter as well, @niketalk1999.  Last time, we publicized the release date well in advance on the story was picked up by several major sneaker sites, and we all know what happened at launch.  Chaos.  

We're hoping to see as many of these go to our fellow community members as possible.  

To that end, we've decided to give three caps away via contest:

http://niketalk.com/t/613504/want-to-win-a-new-niketalk-fitted-cap-help-us-make-history

One will be random, two will be determined by quality - and all require NikeTalk membership and some level of expertise.  All contest related questions should go in the contest thread.  

Imma be so disappointed when I strike out...
frown.gif

Imma be so disappointed when I strike out...
frown.gif
That's why we're holding the contest.  If somebody wants this REALLY badly and is willing to help us improve NikeTalk as a resource, your cap is on us.  

I don't know what the odds will be at retail, but you'll likely be competing with fewer people in the contest and, in the end, EVERYONE wins because NikeTalk will be that much more useful and better organized. 

Good news:  the caps are done and they came out great, as expected.  

We've decided to donate the proceeds to the Equal Justice Initiative.  

View media item 1290299

View media item 1290301

As before, you can see the NT logo has thick, raised embroidery for added impact.

They will be released later this month, and we'll give you ~24 hours notice before they drop, both here on the site and likely on twitter as well, @niketalk1999.  Last time, we publicized the release date well in advance on the story was picked up by several major sneaker sites, and we all know what happened at launch.  Chaos.  

We're hoping to see as many of these go to our fellow community members as possible.  

To that end, we've decided to give three caps away via contest:

http://niketalk.com/t/613504/want-to-win-a-new-niketalk-fitted-cap-help-us-make-history

One will be random, two will be determined by quality - and all require NikeTalk membership and some level of expertise.  All contest related questions should go in the contest thread.  

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Those look Damn good... Do we know retail price yet?... I'm going need to keep some money put aside for this...
We're currently looking at $40. 

It's a balancing act, because we wanted to reduce the resale appeal without gouging people.  At the moment, we're planning to offer these for $40 - but with the caveat that they will NOT be eligible for any coupon codes or promotions.  

Cap City has advised us that any orders submitted using coupons, including free shipping, will be cancelled. 

Damnit I want one..I'm gonna have to have my wife, mom, mom in law, and my dad all on their computers so I can try to get one..I missed the last one and can't miss this one..Good job Meth, they look amazing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom