Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this will be me if i get the hat

http://www.cellphone-wallpapers.net/Wallpapers/User/7075-tig.jpg[img]

bleedat

Last edited:
i seen sdubl post on ig, and  thought they went live and i missed it 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Hope the hat fits well if I get one.

Sketchy *** New Era.
I ordered 5 new era fitteds recently and the sizing is all over the place. Some are huge and others fit good.
This...

Are these China made or USA made?... And wool or poly?... Those make new differences on how they fit...
They're 100% cotton twill, like the original NikeTalk fitted caps.  

I expect the sizing to be similar, but I don't have the product on hand yet myself.  All of them are still with Cap City.  (And, if anyone's wondering, I'm only getting ONE myself - as we're applying the 1 per person limit across the board.)

Perhaps @capcity  can offer some sizing comparisons based on the original or other items they have in stock.  

Sketchy *** New Era.

I ordered 5 new era fitteds recently and the sizing is all over the place. Some are huge and others fit good.

This...

Are these China made or USA made?... And wool or poly?... Those make new differences on how they fit...

I expect the sizing to be similar, but I don't have the product on hand yet myself.  All of them are still with Cap City.  (And, if anyone's wondering, I'm only getting ONE myself - as we're applying the 1 per person limit across the board.)

Perhaps @capcity
 can offer some sizing comparisons based on the original or other items they have in stock.  

Hmm... I've never owned a cotton twill New Era... Only the poly blend (on field joints) and wool (most fashion hats)... Didn't even know NE had cotton twill...

Does this material shrink?... And I assume it's softer than the poly blend they use...

Sketchy *** New Era.

This...

Perhaps @capcity
 can offer some sizing comparisons based on the original or other items they have in stock.  

The problem with the New Eras is that their sizing is all over the place. A 7 3/8 can fit like a 1/2 or 1/8, etc ...

meth can you pm me when these go out? it's the least you can do since you won't let me post in TAN.

I am so glad to hear this good news!!! [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]
:nthat: 7 3/8 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji] is a Must this time!!

7 3/8 is the majority in here :lol: . I'll pray for yall

#TeamSmallHead

I definitely need this hat :nthat:

Sorry if its been posted, but the purchase is going to take place. On ecapcity website or nah?

so we get 629 votes for hats, some dudes saying they want to double up.

But only 288 made?

well, this is not ending well

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom