Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure no matter what we ask or complain about they're not gonna change anything 
laugh.gif
  i guess we just gotta be lucky, and have absolutely nothing to do the day they drop

i'm pretty sure no matter what we ask or complain about they're not gonna change anything 
laugh.gif
  i guess we just gotta be lucky, and have absolutely nothing to do the day they drop
I'll make sure I'm home that day 
laugh.gif
. j/k

If you guys referring to the paragraph I wrote, I read the entire thread then posted a suggestion (not a pre-order) for a way to ensure the people who really want these can get them. A better explanation of how it could work:

-Indicate your size in the poll.
-Poll closes in a week.
-Meth sends unique code to each user who indicated their size in the poll via PM.
-Code can be used to purchase one hat (in the size they indicated) one day early, before the general release, once the hats are available.

I don't see a down side to this or any reason that it can't/shouldn't be done. No one can complain they missed out if it's done this way.

Clearly you didn't read that meth didn't want to make this a huge hassle. Sending out codes to people that feel the need to be special is going to take additional time.

Going by post count celebrates trolls and people who have diarrhea of the mouth.
Join date is definitive. If you follow the rules there is no reason you couldn't keep one name through and through (with few exceptions).

All this is a mute point tho because it's going to be first come first serve.
I've posted this idea like half a dozen times before, but I like the idea of a pre sale. I wouldn't mind paying early to guarantee my hat. It would help offset the initial cost, and along with the poll give a better understanding of what size runs are needed.

my first account was in 2004. In 2009, after the yuku move i changed my user name :lol:

I think charging extra for a preorder would help. More money for the cause and those that really want them can avoid the GR hassle. All the lurkers :x

The same reason people buy shoes that they don't even like. To Strong-arm the people that actually want them and resell them for more than market value.

It's going to happen and no one will be surprised by it I hope

because we're in the age of hype. People don't care what the meaning is, they just want people to oogle over what they have. It's an empty satisfaction. 

hype? resell? NT is pretty known so yea

while we are all members here, theres plenty of people who have been here a long time who WANTED a hat to wear who didnt get one.

People gonna resell this? :rofl:

I'm all for reselling... Its an open market...

But if you're reselling NT hats... :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom