Revenge on a Bookie

I know a smalltime bookie that take bets via text. He has over/under, spread and misc other lines. He offers multi-line packs on bets.

I bet "2k on Bulls"(exact words in my text to him when he sent "last call" message) line was +6 over Bucks tonight, they won by8. Dude calls me after the game, after I've text him a couple of times to see about my winnings.

This dude tells me he doesn't accept single game bets. He claims he thought I was joking or talking about 2k11. He never called or text me back to confirm. (in the past, i have been allowed to pay my debts the day after and even two days after)

I'm not gonna whoop dude %$*, I'm not going to shoot him and I'm not doing damage to his property. I'm not about that life. Too grown for jail!

What can I do for revenge? He sends out these texts daily with the odds.

I know a smalltime bookie that take bets via text. He has over/under, spread and misc other lines. He offers multi-line packs on bets.

I bet "2k on Bulls"(exact words in my text to him when he sent "last call" message) line was +6 over Bucks tonight, they won by8. Dude calls me after the game, after I've text him a couple of times to see about my winnings.

This dude tells me he doesn't accept single game bets. He claims he thought I was joking or talking about 2k11. He never called or text me back to confirm. (in the past, i have been allowed to pay my debts the day after and even two days after)

I'm not gonna whoop dude %$*, I'm not going to shoot him and I'm not doing damage to his property. I'm not about that life. Too grown for jail!

What can I do for revenge? He sends out these texts daily with the odds.

GP, I was thinking about betting the 2k on one of his multi packs, but I'm sure he would ask for money upfront in light of the convo we just had. I might try your plan in a few months after the smoke has cleared.

JW, really? REALLY???? I'd rather throw a shot of ether in his mouth.

GP, I was thinking about betting the 2k on one of his multi packs, but I'm sure he would ask for money upfront in light of the convo we just had. I might try your plan in a few months after the smoke has cleared.

JW, really? REALLY???? I'd rather throw a shot of ether in his mouth.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Order mad pizzas to his house

I don't know his address, only the area. I know his phone and bank acct #s as well as his full name. I know there are some brilliant, evil genius minds on here.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Order mad pizzas to his house

I don't know his address, only the area. I know his phone and bank acct #s as well as his full name. I know there are some brilliant, evil genius minds on here.

ayo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

laugh.gif
just let it go. You don't want retaliation. Next time make sure it's in Vegas or in person

Yeh but can't I at least sign his number up all over the internet for insurance, surgery, vacations, surveys and such??? I will certainly do my gambling in Vegas from here on out.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

laugh.gif
just let it go. You don't want retaliation. Next time make sure it's in Vegas or in person

Yeh but can't I at least sign his number up all over the internet for insurance, surgery, vacations, surveys and such??? I will certainly do my gambling in Vegas from here on out.

THATS WHATS UP...I can't believe this fool had the nerve to send me a list for Sunday's games!

Back
Top Bottom