Style Code: 414571-061
Release Date: January 11, 2020
Price: $190

1577137437872.png

1577137553865.png

1577137581221.png

1577137634688.png

1577137703842.png

Something is hella off and i think its the overall shape and that pebble leather looks faux as hell.

Last edited:
Something is hella off and i think its the overall shale and that pebble leather looks faux as hell.
I'll say it again and I'll keep saying it until those CHEAPSKATES at Jordan Brand do it right. They put cheap awful fake leather on the XIII's and it ruins the model. Instead of making them look classy like they used to, they make them look cheap as hell and bootleg. Such A TRAVESTY!

Whoever green lighted this at JB should be ashamed for approving such a lazy and uninspired colorway. The person who designed this with MS Paint on Windows 98 should also feel bad. This shoe is a waste of whatever BS synthetic leather Nike uses. This is basically pollution. I hope these shoes sit so long that eventually they get donated to some foreign country where people usually walk around with out shoes, and they will probably look at this **** and keep steppin.

Whoever green lighted this at JB should be ashamed for approving such a lazy and uninspired colorway. The person who designed this with MS Paint on Windows 98 should also feel bad. This shoe is a waste of whatever BS synthetic leather Nike uses. This is basically pollution. I hope these shoes sit so long that eventually they get donated to some foreign country where people usually walk around with out shoes, and they will probably look at this **** and keep steppin.
I could design a better colorway in 5 minutes sitting on the pot.

13 are the red headed stepchild of OG Jordans. I swear they hold the record for garbage *** colorways. It's sad too because it's actually one of my favorite models, but I swear the recent releases just makes me think less of it.

13 are the red headed stepchild of OG Jordans. I swear they hold the record for garbage *** colorways. It's sad too because it's actually one of my favorite models, but I swear the recent releases just makes me think less of it.
Well said. It's very sad how they have cheapened the 13. With the right colors and great materials it's a very classy looking sneaker. However, they've managed to turn it into a Payless or Walmart looking bootleg to me.

Last 13 I bought was the Chris Paul PE and the leather sucks on those too.

You know what's funny? Back in 2013, 13's were $170 while other retros were $160 (aside from 1s and 11s). It's almost as if they knew what regard we held the 13 at, and they bastardized it.

It would be very easy in my opinion to bring this model back to where it belongs. The right materials (3M PANELS FOR GOD'S SAKE) and colors....this shoe has so many options.

Hopefully the Flint helps return this shoe to glory. Not this garbage.

Im a firm believer that its hard to mess up a 13 colorway, but JB never seems to fail! this is one of the worst colorways I have ever seen on a 13 anybody disagree?

I hate to be the one but I'm kinda digging these... not enough that i need them. But my real question is the mid painted or suede and if its suede could that white be dyed black? playoffs or black and blue 13s really only 13s i need in my life at the moment

I kinda like em.

If the materials are up to snuff I'd grab a marked down pair.

Those tiffany 13s felt cheap as hell.

I’d hoop in them, probably last longer if kept for indoor gym floor action.

Also, these should be easy to customize! Should be fun to see what color combos the guys come up with. I’d turn these babies into black/purple :evil:

Last edited:
Every XIII colorway except flints - “Yeah Thas a No for me Dawggg.”

Leather looks cheap as hell... wth
I don't know what their problem is, but Jordan Brand has been putting cheap leather on the 13s for awhile now and it changes their nice plush look. It pisses me off because it has more of a classy look with nice leather.

Back
Top Bottom