Reverse hgg 13s

98DD2B6E-0A44-49D9-B8BF-F4D8916FA330.png

The cheapest I see these going for is $130 after they’re in the outlets for a while and they do an additional 20% off deal in store. Basing it on the Melo 13s I got a while back. My second pair even hit $99 at some point so I was able to use an MVP card and dropped it down to $54.

These are dope in person. The reverse concept actually worked on these. But I do prefer the darker shoes over the lighter ones so maybe thats why.

why can't jordans go back to pre covid prices like this from the start of the year

I think it’s a mix of TLD pushing resell hype, GRs being released slowly through small restocks, and JB cutting production quantities. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’re going to see deep discounts on retros for a long time as we’re likely entering another 2011-2015 period of resell dominating retros (including GRs) again.

I think it’s a mix of TLD pushing resell hype, GRs being released slowly through small restocks, and JB cutting production quantities. Unfortunately, I don’t think we’re going to see deep discounts on retros for a long time as we’re likely entering another 2011-2015 period of resell dominating retros (including GRs) again.

the problem even with the sellouts the profit on the resell of GR's jordans besides jordan 1s is pretty much nothing for the average reseller unless you can get a jordan retro for less than retail and its been tough since april releases and going forward

Last edited:
the problem even with the sellouts the profit on the resell of GR's jordans besides jordan 1s is pretty much nothing for the average reseller unless you can get a jordan retro for less than retail and been tough since all the april release and going forward

Bro, people are literally out here making $4-$5 (after fees) reselling Fire Red 5s that releases this year.. I’ve literally seen people Tweeting “THANKS FOR THE LUNCH MONEY” in the replies to Solelinks/Kicks Deals/SneakerSteal’s restock Tweets on the Fire Reds. It’s insane.

Back
Top Bottom