RHYME SIK'S SNEAKER COLLECTION PART 2 (SLIDESHOW)

Dope Vid......Pretty dope collection.

Tennishoes
smokin.gif

Your shoes are WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!......lmao!!!!, whats good man?? my mother f'ing Dude C-Bro...lol, remember them I.A.R. days??? yo, we were the freshestdudes in school. Me and you used to battle with kicks on the low. everyday, pull something new out....everybody kick game was wack or they was rockingfakes...memories....lol, whats goody man? good collection my dude, I got mines up on here too. you still doig music?? im good, check out my sig, and thats justthe little $%#!.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Your shoes are WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!......lmao!!!!, whats good man?? my mother f'ing Dude C-Bro...lol, remember them I.A.R. days??? yo, we were the freshest dudes in school. Me and you used to battle with kicks on the low. everyday, pull something new out....everybody kick game was wack or they was rocking fakes...memories....lol, whats goody man? good collection my dude, I got mines up on here too. you still doig music?? im good, check out my sig, and thats just the little $%#!.

Yo Mercy! Everything is good man. The IAR days where fun. From the 1st day of classes we we both had on the Wheat 13's, I knew it was on.

^^^^^ lol, hell yeah, I forgot about that..hahahaha...yeah man, I got my collection up here . it might have been bumped onto the second page. yeah man, I wishwe were the same size. I know you got some heat. I got rid of most of my stuff. everything is pretty recent or brand new.

Back
Top Bottom