Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

this dude came off real emotional and wound up making himself look like an idiot

i mean it's skip bayless man and this dude took it super personal with him

not a good look

How is a guy on TV bragging about what he did on the field and his stats when he was investigated for using PED's.  Sherm's stats as of now are null and void. 

You still ain't forgot about that massacre in Seattle huh? I don't blame you...

[QUOTE url="/t/528447/richard-sherman-vs-skip-bayless/100_20#post_17395970"]
Name these "public losses"

Well I can see you're from Seattle, so no need to argue cause its not going anywhere. But pretty much acting like a little girl yesterday on national television is enough of a hit for the "brand" hes trying to make himself.

That's your response? Skip been attacking Sherman for a minute now and when he Sherman calls him out he's a clown?
Hes been attacking LeBron forever and you don't see him on there getting emotional over something a TV mouth said.

Sherman should have just let it lie... It looked like he was about to cry at times. 
[/quote]

So athletes are supposed to just be quiet and let people make things up about them? And lebron has had responses before. Like "at the end of the day you guys wake up in the morning still hating your life, while I don't"

Well I can see you're from Seattle, so no need to argue cause its not going anywhere. But pretty much acting like a little girl yesterday on national television is enough of a hit for the "brand" hes trying to make himself.

That's your response? Skip been attacking Sherman for a minute now and when he Sherman calls him out he's a clown?
Hes been attacking LeBron forever and you don't see him on there getting emotional over something a TV mouth said.

Sherman should have just let it lie... It looked like he was about to cry at times. 
So athletes are supposed to just be quiet and let people make things up about them? And lebron has had responses before. Like "at the end of the day you guys wake up in the morning still hating your life, while I don't"
laugh.gif
Oh he said that to skip? No he didn't.

But thats besides the point, Bron made himself look bad there, yes... But LeBron is the best player on the planet soooooo... He holds more weight anyways.  I'm just saying getting into it with Skip is like someone getting super heated about what Shoes (S4L) says in Week In Review threads.

When you're yelling at the top of your lunges about how your numbers do the talking... Your numbers aren't actually doing the talking.

As a professional athlete you have to know that there are gonna be people like skip who just say stuff to get reaction. You give them more value than they're worth when you actually acknowledge every they say by responding. Best way to handle it is just too let it go

How is a guy on TV bragging about what he did on the field and his stats when he was investigated for using PED's.  Sherm's stats as of now are null and void. 
Wow, the Seahawks won a regular season game against my team, good for you and them.  How that's Carson Palmer trade and contract working out for you guys??

Wow, the Seahawks won a regular season game against my team, good for you and them.  How that's Carson Palmer trade and contract working out for you guys??

Carson Palmer? Am I missing something?

Naw man...they didn't just win...they SMACKED the F out ya'll. I bet you Vernon Davis still wake up with his chest on fire. Besides, you know what drafting 3rd and 31st overall has in common?

You guys still dont get it.

You dont think a 1400 SAT scoring, 4.2 GPA having, dude calculated all of this??

He knows Skip and First Take is a scripted, troll show. He wants to get his face out there and demands people know his name. And he can still back it up on the field with numbers no one has ever done in NFL HISTORY.

No one was talking about Sherman just 4 months ago...now he's trending worldwide on Twitter and has a post dedicated to him on NT. He won.

Really is you going to expose someone, come with some research and understanding on what to expose. Don't just spit your stats, diploma and that you better at life. Because really Shermans argument made skip look "better" as sherm came off as an emotional football player and with a giant awkward moment

Yes.

[QUOTE url="/t/528447/richard-sherman-vs-skip-bayless/120_20#post_17396157"]

:lol: Oh he said that to skip? No he didn't.

But thats besides the point, Bron made himself look bad there, yes... But LeBron is the best player on the planet soooooo... He holds more weight anyways.  I'm just saying getting into it with Skip is like someone getting super heated about what Shoes (S4L) says in Week In Review threads.

When you're yelling at the top of your lunges about how your numbers do the talking... Your numbers aren't actually doing the talking.
[/quote]

What the hell does lebron have to do with this anyways? 2 completely different upbringings and personality.
I'm still lost on the fact you guys want every athlete to be a robot and let people punk them

[QUOTE url="/t/528447/richard-sherman-vs-skip-bayless/120_20#post_17396264"]

Yes.
[/quote]

Well please explain? Since he has never worn a Seahawks uniform

[QUOTE url="/t/528447/richard-sherman-vs-skip-bayless/120_20#post_17396264"]

Yes.

Well please explain? Since he has never worn a Seahawks uniform[/quote]

AG is a Raider fan.

Well, one thing is for sure.

If Richard Sherman's plan was to make his name better known. He succeeded.

Gotta give him that, at least.

LMAO.

Never change, Deuce.
"I never change this is Jay Deuce everyday"
Take a second look at WHO I was responding to champ.
Naw man...they didn't just win...they SMACKED the F out ya'll
Once again, in the record books you either get a win, loss, or a tie.  For that particular game the Seahawks won, nothing MORE to it than that.  I guess you had no choice but to cheerlead for them since you have and more importantly have had NOTHING to cheerlead for regarding your team.

Also...This is what ESPN does and most of you just eat it up right along with your breakfast/lunch. Drama and shock value. None of what they do should be taken seriously anymore. Especially this show. There were many ways for Sherm to approach that and he took the wrong one. He lost and Skip and ESPN are lovin' it.
True for the most part. End of the day ESPN and Skip win. Skip is a professional Troll, he wins either way. Pure entertainment

But I dont see this hurting Sherman like some others do. It's not like his "image" was seen in a positive light to begin with.
laugh.gif

All it does is fuel the people who hated him to hate him even more and the folks who love his brash and cocky attitude to be entertained by it (especially towards a "character" like Skip).

I dont see how this puts more pressure on Sherman more than he already puts on himself. Whether you hate or love Sherman, he's getting want he wants. People saying his name.
Well, one thing is for sure.

If Richard Sherman's plan was to make his name better known. He succeeded.

Gotta give him that, at least.
Exactly.

Last edited:
What the hell does lebron have to do with this anyways? 2 completely different upbringings and personality.
I'm still lost on the fact you guys want every athlete to be a robot and let people punk them
Not every athlete has to be a robot bro.  I like Sherman, I think hes funny most of the time but he went about this the wrong way and made himself look dumb here.  It looks like hes been sitting up at night scanning through the thesaurus for big mean words to call Skip...

As far as LeBron, you see this as something that Sherm NEEDED to do because he was being "attacked" by Skip... I compared the situation to someone else (LeBron) who's been attacked by Skip for a LOT longer than Sherm has.  Not sure what their upbringing's have to do with anything though.

You know when Sherm got punked by Skip? It was yesterday, when he went on the show and made a fool of himself.

Skip cant punk anyone until they fall into his trap, which Sherm did.

Also let's not forget about the exchange between skip and mark cuban. Both seemed a little rattled but i think Mark edged him out in that debate.

Skip is a professional at getting under people's skin. That's how he eats. Son is basically an enjoyable parasite.

The guy above me got it right when he said skip can punk anyone until they fall in his trap. One of skips greatest tactics is his ability to not get rattled or get sensitive or defensive. He's a pro at it. He gets people so worked up, yet no matter what someone else responds, regardless of how venomous it is, he always plays it cool. They feel as if they hit skip with their power punch and skip just takes it and says something like "ok that's your opinion" or "ok that's debatable". He's got thick skin and is stellar at exposing others sensitivity.

Last edited:

Not every athlete has to be a robot bro.  I like Sherman, I think hes funny most of the time but he went about this the wrong way and made himself look dumb here.  It looks like hes been sitting up at night scanning through the thesaurus for big mean words to call Skip...

As far as LeBron, you see this as something that Sherm NEEDED to do because he was being "attacked" by Skip... I compared the situation to someone else (LeBron) who's been attacked by Skip for a LOT longer than Sherm has.  Not sure what their upbringing's have to do with anything though.

You know when Sherm got punked by Skip? It was yesterday, when he went on the show and made a fool of himself.

Skip cant punk anyone until they fall into his trap, which Sherm did.

You do know he went to Stanford, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom