Richest 17 year old on instagram

I'm convinced that this dude is the biggest ****** on the planet. Who the %*^& does this? He obviously has no friends besides benjamin franklin.

View media item 307102

Last edited:
Lol that's not really rihanna is it?
I don't know if it's her that really posts, but it is her actual IG account
laugh.gif
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html

???
I meant that "badgalriri" is Rihanna's IG account. I don't know if she actually posted that or if it's a PS

:lol: what a ridiculous kid. hes the OD reason I grew to despise instagram.

:rofl: @ the rihanna exchange then swagger jack

i wish i could slap the taste out the throat of the person that made this........u salty or just insecure

kids mom is the ceo of some huge bank in india. not saying i wouldnt like that money but damn homeboy don't look like he has a single friend. god only knows if any woman has ever touched him for free. i feel bad for the kid. can you imagine not having memories of kickin in in HS with your boys or how excited you were that time in 7th grade Jenny felt you up in the auditorium? wouldnt trade those memories for anything. 

kids mom is the ceo of some huge bank in india. not saying i wouldnt like that money but damn homeboy don't look like he has a single friend. god only knows if any woman has ever touched him for free. i feel bad for the kid. can you imagine not having memories of kickin in in HS with your boys or how excited you were that time in 7th grade Jenny felt you up in the auditorium? wouldnt trade those memories for anything. 
he's making is memories now.. i ain't mad at the guy.. he can do whatever he wants to do with his money.. his money, his choice. 

it is clear this kid is very new to money. Chances are his moms just very recently became the ceo of the company. I grew up and live in an affluent neighborhood and i can tell you first hand, those who just recently acquired wealth are the ones who often brag about it.

Last edited:
kid is a clown, but why be mad at him for being one?

Something ain't right though, how you gonna have all them bandz and no Hos to make em dance :lol: :lol:

What some of you fail to realize is that this is a 17 year old kid.
There are many Professional Athletes, Actors and Actresses, Musicians, Lottery Winners; all Adults, that aren't mature enough to handle wealth.

Why would any of you expect a child billionare to be able to handle that kind of lifestyle any better?

Let him cook. He'll learn one day...hopefully the lesson is taught to him by a paid tutor instead of by life itself.

Wealthy, yet he wears true religions lol.

Let him cook, because I find the comments people make too funny lmao

Wealthy, yet he wears true religions lol.

Let him cook, because I find the comments people make too funny lmao
the same true religions and t.r. jacket :lol: all that money but cant dress worth xxxx dude is on the next level of trolling

naw b i rather have the money

dude reminds me of dave chapellles cribs episode. i sprinkle diamonds on everything it makes my dookie twinkle!!! this is my coat on the outside white panda and on the inside bald eagle.

Back
Top Bottom