Rihanna just ethered some chick on twitter

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

^^ lololol was that DajonDondo?

Now that you mention it, sounds like it 
laugh.gif

I love that guy "the you're so #*+@$+! lame" should have told me.

IMY D

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

No lie if that girl lost 100 some pounds shed be cute.

Why do people even say things like this?

I mean, if I was 6 inches taller, had an extra 30 lbs of lean muscle and the facial structure of Brad Pitt, I'd be more attractive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That 100 lbs is as much a part of her as her eyes, and that's not an insult.
for the sake of argument...
you can lose the weight.

my boys and I were talking about one of us should date with a fat chick, and try to coerce her to go to the gym on the daily for like a good year and instill some good healthy eating habits. Sure, it would take a year of hard work, but the payoff would be 
eek.gif
 Talking about low risk-high reward.

Are we going to hell NT?

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dude i use to be fat. aint NOTHING worse than that. NOTHING. 
When you are fat you are at the bottom of the totem pole. Bottom of the food chain...

Dont NOBODY got your back. you see everyone making fun of the fat girl in here? can you imagine if they were making fun of someone that was gay or of a certain race? it is not permitted.

But fat people? Its open season 
laugh.gif
 its sad but true.

so yea....no you would not rather be fat than be a dumb rich person
laugh.gif

Fat Joe wouldnt cosign this, although he is losing weight, but I'm sure is only for health issues....being fat doesn't mean you are less than the next person.
I dont know what this guy is talking about. Try being poor, or the only black kid at an all white school. Try being one of those kids that get bullied for being gay. Ive never seen a fat person get it harder than any of those people before. You can change being fat.

are you serious? this isnt the 60's, 70's, or 80's any more dude.... 
laugh.gif
@ you thinking a gay kid has it harder than a fat kid at school... like fat kids arent bullied the most. get the hell out of here with that crap...

where do YOU live that there is only one kid that is black at a school??? like i said we are talking the present day NOT a several decades ago...

just look at niketalk or any other civilized message boards online. Its ok to make fun of fat people. It isnt however okay to make fun of gay or minorities....

You finally get it dude? 

lol @ you bringing poor people into this. nowadays you cant even tell who is poor with all the government assistance... have poor kids coming to school with 200 dollar shoes..

as for what ksteezy said im not saying fat people are any less im saying its more acceptable for people to bash and hate fat people than for any other group.

This reaches 8 pages? Rihanna is extremely classless for that and only felt the need to "#clapback" because she couldn't come back with a proper response to her actions. Does she not have people running her PR camp? Fact of the matter is that when you become a celebrity and an accomplished artist, little girls will look up to you regardless of parenting... So I think someone of her stature needs to make better choices handling her career. Just because she dresses and looks like a stupid %*@*! doesn't mean she has to act like one too. On a side note... I lost a little respect for ri ri too. I think its crazy she could publicly and professionally forgive that someone beat her face in. It would have been different if she forgave him behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I mean, if I was 6 inches taller, had an extra 30 lbs of lean muscle and the facial structure of Brad Pitt, I'd be more attractive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you can lose the weight.

my boys and I were talking about one of us should date with a fat chick, and try to coerce her to go to the gym on the daily for like a good year and instill some good healthy eating habits. Sure, it would take a year of hard work, but the payoff would be 
eek.gif

Are we going to hell NT?
Nope, and you'd really be doing both yourselves some good
laugh.gif

I was with a girl way back who gradually started picking up weight, but I (of course) never said anything about it, I just

let her figure it out herself, and slowly/subtly started having her walk/jog with me over time. Now even when she was 

picking up weight, she wasn't fat, but had nothing at all happened, she would have crossed that line badly.  

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you can lose the weight.

eek.gif

Are we going to hell NT?
laugh.gif

I was with a girl way back who gradually started picking up weight, but I (of course) never said anything about it, I just

let her figure it out herself, and slowly/subtly started having her walk/jog with me over time. Now even when she was 

picking up weight, she wasn't fat, but had nothing at all happened, she would have crossed that line badly.  

this isn't a bad idea. All you need is a chick thats a little insecure about her weight and wants to change and you do it with her....she will love you for life. I've seen it. One of my guy friends could spot potential from a mile away got himself a chubby chick with a cute face(sweet girl too), nice frame and they made working out a couple activity and now she is one of the baddest females around and she is loyal to him. In her eyes he can do no wrong. +!%%% also got the gift of gab so I'm sure that helped too.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 360waves

weak rib, weak reply. idk how this is 8 pages
cuz NTers never skip an opportunity to pass judgment on someone they don't know.
Because you know to know Rihanna to judge this particular action.  You thought you were so smart with this reply too.  You thought you were doing it.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 360waves

weak rib, weak reply. idk how this is 8 pages
cuz NTers never skip an opportunity to pass judgment on someone they don't know.
Because you know to know Rihanna to judge this particular action.  You thought you were so smart with this reply too.  You thought you were doing it.
too eager.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She can lose 100 lbs through proper dieting and working out. You can't grow 6 inches regardless of what you do. That's why.

Fine... how about if I said "if I had a great idea and supreme programming skills I could create a social network better than facebook and become a billionaire". See how pointless that is?

These ifs are pointless, there are so many possibilities and very likely not many of them are going to happen - this chick even said she loves mashed potatoes and that she doesn't see herself as fat (and later said that she didn't care even if she was), so she isn't losing that weight any time soon.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She can lose 100 lbs through proper dieting and working out. You can't grow 6 inches regardless of what you do. That's why.

Fine... how about if I said "if I had a great idea and supreme programming skills I could create a social network better than facebook and become a billionaire". See how pointless that is?

These ifs are pointless, there are so many possibilities and very likely not many of them are going to happen - this chick even said she loves mashed potatoes and that she doesn't see herself as fat (and later said that she didn't care even if she was), so she isn't losing that weight any time soon.
laugh.gif

My NT brothers.  Ya'll argue about the silliest stuff.  Talk about a tangent. 

Chill bros. 

I'm sure big mama is going to take a good look at herself.  And Rihanna will probably apologize. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Peep Game

you can lose the weight.

eek.gif

Are we going to hell NT?
laugh.gif

this isn't a bad idea. All you need is a chick thats a little insecure about her weight and wants to change and you do it with her....she will love you for life. I've seen it. One of my guy friends could spot potential from a mile away got himself a chubby chick with a cute face(sweet girl too), nice frame and they made working out a couple activity and now she is one of the baddest females around and she is loyal to him. In her eyes he can do no wrong. +!%%% also got the gift of gab so I'm sure that helped too.

pimp.gif
 These replies ^^^^ >> this thread..

I'd let a girl I'm talking to get fat until she starts to complain then do what your boy did. Her attitude HAS to match... cause if she's one of those fat girls with then skinny girl attitude its not gonna work. As soon as she starts getting some attention from dudes it might be a problem, lol

Back
Top Bottom