Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

Wait what? Your a black dude that parts your lips to call people the n word in a derogatory manner? Oh ok, thats defintely acceptable.

I agree with Stillin, and disagree with magic. I feel there is a difference between the context of those two seperate terms.

There have been derogatory racial epithets that have been ameliorated into terms of endearment. There is a term for the Polish that doesnt even resonate poorly with polish people among themselves anymore. It is possible, but I feel as if black people as a whole should agree wether or not to use it (something that wont be happening anytime soon). Until then all non blacks(including latinos) shouldnt be using the term.

Telling non black people that they can not speak for blacks folks while simultaneously speaking for all black people in itself is erroneous. And yes, I am black and yes I do disagree with you.

Do you even know what you said? When have I spoken for all black people?

Let them speak for you, and I could care less if you disagree with me. Obviously you and I aren't built the same.

There is a difference, many black people have no problem with their non black friends using the A word with them in th context of "my friends, homey, etc" but if the non black friend called them a ER

You telling me that's gonna get the same reaction?

You can say there is no difference but in 2013; the stigma of A is much more acceptable due to have much the word is used in song, entertainment, etc

Doesn't make it right but that's reality; I don't think any race should use A, it should be retired altogether

Once again the white dude tells us about our selves :lol:

Many of us in this thread have already said you'd get get ****** up for saying it, and you still want to continue this game of it being ok?

Many of us don't want you using any form of the word. I don't care how you're using it or who you're using it too.

Just because you have some deaf, dumb and blind black friends doesn't meant they represent all black people.

Last edited:
Just because you have some deaf, dumb and blind black friends doesn't meant they represent all black people.
Like previously stated, if you don't like others opinion you are quick to discredit/disrespect them.

You are just as dumb for failing to realize what he is saying.

It's not hard to understand, but it is hard to digest if you are totally against it, which you clearly are. I respect your opinion on the matter, but your personal attacks on others that disagree are disgusting. 

I never met someone that has tried to present a point of view in a respectable and understandable way that belittle his targeted audience. Thus, you can claim all the education in the world, but you are lacking tact ..

P.S. - You just said you didn't speak for all black people, but the above comment makes it seem like you do. I guess you still don't understand the difference!

Last edited:
Not consistently but in an alcohol fueled rage at a Kenny Cheney concert where the ppl involved were of color...

If I was drunk and about to throw them hands with some Spanish cats I may drop a slur or too... Don't make me a racist per say
indifferent.gif

Do you even know what you said? When have I spoken for all black people?

Let them speak for you, and I could care less if you disagree with me. Obviously you and I aren't built the same.
Once again the white dude tells us about our selves :lol:

Many of us in this thread have already said you'd get get ****** up for saying it, and you still want to continue this game of it being ok?

Many of us don't want you using any form of the word. I don't care how you're using it or who you're using it too.

Give it a rest already

You don't speak for the entire African American community, just because you don't accept either variation doesn't mean all black people don't

I've seen it first hand, time after time that a circle of friends use the A version in the context of "friend, homey, etc" and the black people in the crew don't care

So therefore you AREN'T speaking for those black people but I can sure as hell tell you that if one of those friends ever said something like "stop acting like a ER" then it would be a whole different story and someone will end up in the hospital

There is a difference it doesn't take skin color to see that

Last edited:
Like previously stated, if you don't like others opinion you are quick to discredit/disrespect them.

You are just as dumb for failing to realize what he is saying.

It's not hard to understand, but it is hard to digest if you are totally against it, which you clearly are. I respect your opinion on the matter, but your personal attacks on others that disagree are disgusting. 

I never met someone that has tried to present a point of view in a respectable and understandable way belittle his targeted audience. Thus, you can claim all the education in the world, but you are lacking tact ..

P.S. - You just said you didn't speak for all black people, but the above comment makes it seem like you do. I guess you still don't understand the difference!

Here you go whining and contradicting yourself again :lol:

Obviously you don't know what I'm talking about. I guess WSHH hasn't taught you enough about black people.

Lacking tact :lol: I'm not trying to change your opinion. I'm telling you stop speaking for black people, because you don't carry that weight. Just like I'm not going to speak for asians, latinos, jews or white people. That point is very clear. I know you wouldn't do that with any other race. I have 30 something years of experience of being black and everything that comes with it.

Regardless if I'm speaking for all black people, or myself, I'm still speaking from the black perspective. You're not. It's crazy how you can sit and tell us about ourselves. At what point did you think that was kosher?

Give it a rest already

You don't speak for the entire African American community, just because you don't accept either variation doesn't mean all black people don't

I've seen it first hand, time after time that a circle of friends use the A version in the context of "friend, homey, etc" and the black people in the crew don't care

So therefore you AREN'T speaking for those black people but I can sure as hell tell you that if one of those friends ever said something like "stop acting like a ER" then it would be a whole different story and someone will end up in the hospital

There is a difference it doesn't take skin color to see that

I'm also sure you've been around a bunch of white people and it's used "negatively" So are all white people racist?

Then stop playing that silly *** game of well my friends allow it, so it must be ok. I hope you're smarter than that. Speak for your little circle of ignorant friends.

If your girlfriend allows you to joke her saying she's fat that means everyone can? Are you going to break down how they used fat? Is it phat? Was it a compliment? Was it a joke? A sign of disrespect? No you're going to take it how you take it.

What are you trying to get out of this? A pass to say the word? Because I'd smack the **** out you.

I'm also sure you've been around a bunch of white people and it's used "negatively" So are all white people racist?

Then stop playing that silly *** game of well my friends allow it, so it must be ok. I hope you're smarter than that. Speak for your little circle of ignorant friends.

If your girlfriend allows you to joke her saying she's fat that means everyone can? Are you going to break down how they used fat? Is it phat? Was it a compliment? Was it a joke? A sign of disrespect? No you're going to take it how you take it.

What are you trying to get out of this? A pass to say the word? Because I'd smack the **** out you.

You don't even know me so you should fall back

you are losing validity so you resort to labeling me a "racist"

I guess it's easy to do that and act like a tough guy behind a computer screen when you have no more valid points which is clear by your gf fat example; it's not even close

You might wanna take a look in the mirror

Last edited:
I'll wait for someone to answer this....

If your girlfriend allows you to joke her saying she's fat. Does that means everyone can? After you hear a guy call your girl fat. Are you going to break down how they used fat? Is it p-h-a-t? Was it a compliment? Was it a joke? A sign of disrespect? Was he serious? Did he have a smile? Does it matter if they're a friend or stranger? How close of a friend? No, you're going to take it how you take it, and that person will deal with the repercussions of the comment. Would anyone be surprised if he got beat up? Now If the guy allows it does it now mean, the guy can call every female fat, because that guy didn't do anything?

Because this discussion is juvenile

It's funny how our society doesn't associate basic decorum when it comes to black people. As if double standards in society haven't always existed.

It's hilarious how folk will sit here and completely ignore context, which is pretty much required to understand any western language.

Anywho, not buying Cooper's apology, the actual recording is from a month ago, clown is only sorry he got caught.

I'll wait for someone to answer this....

If your girlfriend allows you to joke her saying she's fat. Does that means everyone can? After you hear a guy call your girl fat. Are you going to break down how they used fat? Is it p-h-a-t? Was it a compliment? Was it a joke? A sign of disrespect? Was he serious? Did he have a smile? Does it matter if they're a friend or stranger? How close of a friend? No, you're going to take it how you take it, and that person will deal with the repercussions of the comment. Would anyone be surprised if he got beat up? Now If the guy allows it does it now mean, the guy can call every female fat, because that guy didn't do anything?

Because this discussion is juvenile

It's funny how our society doesn't associate basic decorum when it comes to black people. As if double standards in society haven't always existed.
Just shut up ...

You don't even know me so you should fall back

you are losing validity so you resort to labeling me a "racist"

I guess it's easy to do that and act like a tough guy behind a computer screen when you have no more valid points which is clear by your gf fat example; it's not even close

You might wanna take a look in the mirror

So very sad :smh:

Just shut up ...

I knew you wouldn't answer it.

Last edited:
You just proved my point; come back when you have a valid argument and can have a discussion rather than tell people you will kick their ***
or ask them about the word FAT ...

This dude claims he went to Harvard and got a PHd!

Like seriously?

roll.gif

its clearly a question of morals...thing is that's kinda a lost art in todays society.... just because someone else does something wrong, or its accepted despite being wrong doesn't make it right. Problem is ppl don't see it as being wrong and try to justify the wrongs by saying others do it or it is deemed ok/acceptable by others.

It's hilarious how folk will sit here and completely ignore context, which is pretty much required to understand any western language.

Anywho, not buying Cooper's apology, the actual recording is from a month ago, clown is only sorry he got caught.
true story... homey wasn't even on some "what's up my *****" steez.

dude was angry and was talking about fighting...

are people in here saying that he doesn't look down on black people?

how are the people arguing for Riley cooper defending it? don't really have time to read thru the pages

true story... homey wasn't even on some "what's up my *****" steez.

dude was angry and was talking about fighting...

are people in here saying that he doesn't look down on black people?

how are the people arguing for Riley cooper defending it? don't really have time to read thru the pages
it doesn't matter how he said it he shouldn't have said it at all..... as if the content/context justifies the action.... Ppl will say well why is it ok/acceptable for some and not others... to that again just because its accepted/ok by others still doesn't make it right.

And why such the need/thirst to even use the word. I mean how does it benefit/enrich/better/improve you in life or as a person?

No one here is defending Riley ...

The conversation now is why some people accept the word N(a) and others don't ....

You just proved my point; come back when you have a valid argument and can have a discussion rather than tell people you will kick their ***

Maybe you should get someone to translate what I was saying for you

or ask them about the word FAT ...

This dude claims he went to Harvard and got a PHd!

Like seriously?

:rofl:

Maybe you should go to a library find a See Spot Run Book you can understand better, since you don't know what an analogy is.

its clearly a question of morals...thing is that's kinda a lost art in todays society.... just because someone else does something wrong, or its accepted despite being wrong doesn't make it right. Problem is ppl don't see it as being wrong and try to justify the wrongs by saying others do it or it is deemed ok/acceptable by others.

The justification is funny

Last edited:
it doesn't matter how he said it he shouldn't have said it at all..... as if the content/context justifies the action.... Ppl will say well why is it ok/acceptable for some and not others... to that again just because its accepted/ok by others still doesn't make it right.

And why such the need/thirst to even use the word. I mean how does it benefit/enrich/better/improve you in life or as a person?

They need to have and control everything.

Last edited:
No one here is defending Riley ...

The conversation now is why some people accept the word N(a) and others don't ....
why does it matter if you know something is wrong and shouldn't be done....whether others agree/disagree justify why they do what they do, is overlooked/accepted, encouraged or embraced is irrelevant.

I know selling dope is wrong. I doesn't matter if its ok with some ppl. Is overlooked by some ppl, is acceptable or over/understood by others if I did do it. Because I KNOW its wrong therefore everything else is irrelevant. And im not going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom