Riots in Milwaukee after Officer Involved Shooting

hand2handking hand2handking

if someone is guilty of a crime they go to court not murdered in the street like dogs

They don't go to court, they are taken to court. And you cannot expect the justice system to even begin to enforce the laws of the land if the enforcing arm cannot match the power of the public. In a country where there are enough guns to arm every single man, woman, and child, it's unrealistic to expect the police to not be able to kill. Criminals know this, and I'll defend the one who was abused after he surrendered to aurhorities. The ones who shoot back while they are caught in the act won't benefit from my sympathy.

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

As the story above shows, Rosa Parks wasn't the only Black person who refused to give up her seat. Why do you think the teenage, single mother wasn't chosen as symbol of the civil rights struggle? She would have been easy to discredit in the 50s.

BLM needs to pick their symbols carefully. It will make their cause stronger. Doesn't mean that those who are not publicly acknowledged won't benefit from the changes the group is pushing for.

Last edited:
ill err on the side of them never being justified vs always being justified

however that wasnt even the point that was being made

you can jump to that conclusion simply to be contrary but my point is deeper than that

once we start deciding who and who isnt worth marching for, its over

those crowd will get smaller and smaller because whos going to march when no one would be willing to march for you

it has to be all of us even the lowest common denominator

when "gangbangers" and "criminals" see something wrong and are willing to march and unite it becomes a problem

You just assume the police are always wrong? When you stop using your mind to think and rationally arrive at your own conclusions and assume that the media hype machine is right and delivers you info with pure genuine intentions, you can be sure you're being manipulated.

Of course unity is better than division. Of course, a community united has a better chance at getting things accomplished. But people care about being right, about knowing truth from falsehood, and about what is just.

"Hands up don't shoot" and the gentle giant narrative turned out to be straight lies without any basis in reality, but people still chant it in the streets. We're still feeling the ripple effect from these lies even though we now know the truth about what happened that day.

A lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots on.

Last edited:
RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

As the story above shows, Rosa Parks wasn't the only Black person who refused to give up her seat. Why do you think the teenage, single mother wasn't chosen as symbol of the civil rights struggle? She would have been easy to discredit in the 50s.

BLM needs to pick their symbols carefully. It will make their cause stronger. Doesn't mean that those who are not publicly acknowledged won't benefit from the changes the group is pushing for.

Yes I knew this and I agree. I chose Rosa Parks as an easy reference to make the point. Every black person practicing civil disobedience back then was a "criminal" and unreasonable. It's why I don't get the "always be reasonable" narrative.

i never i said unequivocally dont side with the police

you created the instance in which it has be one or the other

i choose the other vs the one in an absolute scenario like you posed

i also never said i believe the media whole handedly, so later for your manipulation deflection

if you agree that we are stronger united than divided then what are you even arguing?

Everyone's life matters.
Even guilty gangbangers. Got it.

Yes even them. They have loved ones, they have lives, many of them have dreams and aspirations. They matter.

Many of those gangs started as a means of protection against people who thought their lives didn't matter and they ended up where they are today. So maybe if people acted right from the start and knew the value of a life, you wouldn't be sitting here talking that dumb ****.

i never i said unequivocally dont side with the police

you created the instance in which it has be one or the other

i choose the other vs the one in an absolute scenario like you posed

Did I, or did you?

the minute we start parsing through and deciding who was "justified" and who wasnt we've already lost

once we start judging who's worthy and whos not we have divided ourselves to be conquered

I took your statements to their logical conclusion. The alternative to trying to rationally arrive at a conclusion as to who was right and who was wrong is to blindly accept whatever the media hype machine feeds you.

RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy

Yes I knew this and I agree. I chose Rosa Parks as an easy reference to make the point. Every black person practicing civil disobedience back then was a "criminal" and unreasonable. It's why I don't get the "always be reasonable" narrative.

You can be reasonable even when you engage in public disobedience by surrendering when the authorities come pick you up. You can continue the struggle from behind the bars; you can't do anything when you're buried.

Also keep in mind that the objective here is to increase the number of people who support your cause because it is only then that laws can be changed. Until Black Americans reach the population level of Latinos (or become 25%-30% of the population), they will have to rely on other ethnic groups to push their issues to the forefront of American politics. You don't want to turn them away from your cause.

Yes even them. They have loved ones, they have lives, many of them have dreams and aspirations. They matter.

Many of those gangs started as a means of protection against people who thought their lives didn't matter and they ended up where they are today. So maybe if people acted right from the start and knew the value of a life, you wouldn't be sitting here talking that dumb ****.

Gangbangers should re-think their choice in life if they truly love their families, don't you think? No only are they in danger of getting killed by a police officer if they make a wrong move...a RIVAL gang member might get him too.

Yes, the early gangs used to be important in protecting citizens from racist police/lynch mobs....but these current gangs don't protect ANYONE anymore. They only antagonize and terrorize the neighborhoods they're SUPPOSED to help. Talking about " dumb **** " . The irony :lol:

I don't see why some of you don't understand that you have to pick and choose your martyrs and causes wisely if you want a successful movement. Especially if you claim that white people are actively looking for reasons to discredit the movement in the first place. Rioting over this guy makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Lol @ someone's humanity being obsolete bc they are in a gang. Same thought process goes into whites attempting to strip us of our humanity. Never cease to get a laugh from the dweebs on here.

I heard LK's and GD's out there are uniting.
Organized gangs don't exist in the Mil, like that. Besides prolly LK there realy aren't ranks or shotcallers for qny black gangs. There's big homies and "ogs" but they dont have any juice or influnce to stop the kids from doing what they do. Really it's more so street cliques, and the old *** black panthers came out of retirement here in the last couple weeks.

Crazy situation, the tension been thick here especially the last 3months. Unfortunately rioting and looting was going to happen REAL soon regardless but for it to be a cop killing - ironically at black on black killing is extra wild.

I can't speak for other areas and cities but there's alot of finger/blame pointing and "be they did this to us..." Going on here. Nobody owning up to their BS to even try to move toward solutions.

I won't comment of the actual case because i wouldn't no where to start but everybody involved was wrong and there's foul sh*t on both sides.

I don't see why some of you don't understand that you have to pick and choose your martyrs and causes wisely if you want a successful movement. Especially if you claim that white people are actively looking for reasons to discredit the movement in the first place. Rioting over this guy makes no sense whatsoever.

Pretty much. This situation just seems all over the place. No actual focus, the suspect or whatever seemed to be actually in the wrong, and the cop himself was black (hope I'm discussing the correct instance, I don't feel like backtracking). It just seems like a totally reckless situation and a step back for a legitimate cause.

no the logical conclusion is that its not up to you or a cop to decide who is "right or wrong" and prejudiciously taking life

its not your place to judge like its not the police place to be executioner
let's defend everyones right to life how about that?

how about police not making snap judgements on people and the value of their life?
i dont agree with willful imprisonment as a means of protest

Gangbangers should re-think their choice in life if they truly love their families, don't you think? No only are they in danger of getting killed by a police officer if they make a wrong move...a RIVAL gang member might get him too.

Yes, the early gangs used to be important in protecting citizens from racist police/lynch mobs....but these current gangs don't protect ANYONE anymore. They only antagonize and terrorize the neighborhoods they're SUPPOSED to help. Talking about " dumb **** " . The irony :lol:

Nothing you said changes that their lives do matter [emoji]128064[/emoji] unless you abandoned that to tell me some **** I knew already.

And that's simple cause and effect mama.

whats a reach?

they killed for an "improper lane change"

killed for walking in wal mart with a gun bought in that walmart

killed for "stealing a cigar"

killed for walking in a park with a bb gun

killed for just being in a dark apt hallway 

so what the **** is a reach about being killed for any excuse they want to give???

no the logical conclusion is that its not up to you or a cop to decide who is "right or wrong" and prejudiciously taking life

its not your place to judge like its not the police place to be executioner

let's defend everyones right to life how about that?

how about police not making snap judgements on people and the value of their life?

i dont agree with willful imprisonment as a means of protest

What??? :wow: Been a while since I've seen such an exercise in denial. Read our back and forth once more over.

And then you follow that up with such asinine things like taking exception to the police policing??

You need to visit a country where the police institution really is just a bunch of thugs w/power (e.g. South Africa, Pakistan, Venezuela, etc.) so you can gain some perspective. Conversing with you here is a lost cause.

i said we cant pick and choose who is worthy and you jump to media brainwashing

the media has nothing to do with me not wanting to see black people killed by police

regardless of if they are "right or wrong"

your logic tells you as long as they give you "justification" its ok to take a life

i disagree so if you want it to end it here and just shut down without learning anything theres nothing i can do about that

edit: and talk about goal post moving now you talkin about other countries 

dont sit here and act like youre better than anybody or u think u know so much 

you dont know me or where ive been 

and furthermore if you feel like youve been so far and know so much then you should already know to keep your mind open but here you are

trying to stop discussing this because you know you wont change my mind

Last edited:
If gang members can get gunned down for being in a gang can gang members gun down police and it's cool?

Police are just a government funded gang after all.

There's good cops? Ok cool, let them them step forward, I'll wait...

Back
Top Bottom