RIP George Floyd

Damn that video of Floyd pleading for his life man.

That cop is such a POS. Knew he didn't have to take it that far and got power hungry.

Just as you're seeing with the excessive force now during these protests.

that vid hit hard. Like how much of an inhumane piece of **** do you have to be to act that way toward another personLike damn. You got him. He’s begging for his life. If let go or loosen up, he’s not going to run away or fight back. He pleading for his life.

a parent lost their son. Kids lost their father. all because of a pusssy pig with a violent history.

Everything on Melrose was pretty much looted and destroyed EXCEPT the GENIUS store, that happens to have a Kobe and Gianna Mural painted on it. Was not even tagged.

KobeMural-Melrose-Genius-1024x447.png

TThis is what it lookks like for reference.

That's on neighborhood. Love is love.

Shockingly, homeboy that got his head bashed in by the skateboard is alive and in stable condition in Dallas. They had video leading up to the incident, ****wad was chasing people with a machete.

Dude got what he deserved, straight up.

Shockingly, homeboy that got his head bashed in by the skateboard is alive and in stable condition in Dallas. They had video leading up to the incident, ****wad was chasing people with a machete.

The Dallas vid where the guy looks lifeless on the floor? That guy?

From what it looks like. Zorro tried to antagonize and be a tough guy with his sword and got wacked in the dome with a skateboard.

some conservative clowns are trying to twist the narrative on him as some random white dude defending his business who got brutally attacked and it’s comical.

I was in deep ellum today and it was nothing but good vibes amongst everyone protesting and speaking out. That dude provoked what he ultimately got.

In my gut, it feels like he was going to try to start a massacre. I would definitely think that in person so I can't blame people for handling that the way they did. He's lucky to be alive though, the cops would've shot him had he tried that around them.

Back
Top Bottom