RIP George Floyd

Guy with the sword tried to be Highlander and got slumped.

had him on pea tear griffin
F05A5E92-6A85-4B51-B190-AD813255454D.jpeg

On a side note:

Hope this really doesnt spike Covid up again man. Should also be a cause for concern for everyone.
The Spanish flu epidemic happened in 1918. The same year, WWI ended and returning soldiers paraded in the streets in front of massive crowds. That's how the second wave of contamination happened and IIRC, it was deadlier than the first.

I swear, sneakers and comics have been the only things keeping me sane in all this. I watched my second home Minneapolis burn (I'm there to see friends and family damn near every summer. I remember spending time in the summer in my 20s on vacation in my Sister (RIP) and my brother in Law's Apartment in Minneapolis when my nephew was a baby/toddler) and now Cleveland is going up. It's going to keep happening until **** changes...and I don't know if some of these sorry crooked mother ****ers are willing to change. Rest in Power George Floyd. Your death (and many othe's taken by members of the Goon Squad) won't be in vain.

The combo of HD footage of the entire incident, on top of the HD footage of the Arbery incident (again during COVID where people could really sit down and digest it) in addition to the Taylor case, people perhaps out of a job, stuck inside, brewing etc. seemed to immediately get people out the door to protest
Folks are seeing their society fail them in too many ways: can't guarantee the safety of their job, their housing, their ability to feed themselves, and now agents of the State are even depriving them of their lives for no reason and sometimes to their enjoyment.

It was going to blow up.

Flight Club been looting pockets for years, **** them. **** them & those shops that stay backdooring. I swear to god I'd personally burn down social status :lol:
Flightclub is partners with Footlocker Co. and you can't sell what people wont buy. Consumer has to wear some blame in them getting so big.
Antifa ans whitr supremacist *******s have perverted this whole protest. So sad.
It's like the latest viral challenge smh

Welp, it was peaceful for the 10-15 minutes I was there. But throughout the night a riot certainly started and their were cop cars on fire, businesses broken into, a news station broken into.

These idiots are really making all of this look bad when a majority of people have been peaceful.

Welp, it was peaceful for the 10-15 minutes I was there. But throughout the night a riot certainly started and their were cop cars on fire, businesses broken into, a news station broken into.

These idiots are really making all of this look bad when a majority of people have been peaceful.
So who cares about being peaceful
Ain’t nothing changed in This country
By being peaceful

My first thought was that he needs to be kept alive. Don't go out easy

But then again, most of these savages recieve minimal conviction (if at all) and even profit off of their demonic actions

Maybe he should just do it.
He is essentially in solitary. He's not around any other prisoners. In his cell 23 hours a day

Im cool with the protesting but the vandalism and looting is uncalled for. Its like taking steps forward towards equality and taking them RIGHT back.
m
Flight Club been looting pockets for years, **** them. **** them & those shops that stay backdooring. I swear to god I'd personally burn down social status :lol:

Most shoes in there don’t get worn. The shoes in there wouldn’t even have value if it wasn’t for black culture. **** em all.

So who cares about being peaceful
Ain’t nothing changed in This country
By being peaceful
I don’t get this ****.

Protest is supposed to be uncomfortable. Those people complaining sound like they’re only interesting in preserving their own comfort.

**** your comfort. That’s the point here. Unless something changes, all you ****** innocent or guilty are going to be made to feel uncomfortable until people are finally compelled to make change.

I really question people who call for peaceful protests on the backs on innocent black person after innocent black person hving their lives taken. It’s a miracle ****** didn’t take it here earlier.

For every action you have an equal and opposite reaction. This is your response when you continue to kneel on the necks of minorities everywhere.

I don’t want to hear any complaints about anything but the underlying issue here. A lot of you ****** just selfish and don’t understand the point of protest.

I don’t get this ****.

protest is supposed to be uncomfortable. Those people complainingsound like they’re only interesting in preserving their own comfort.

**** your comfort. That’s the point here. Unless something changes, all you ****** innocent or guilty are going to be made to feel uncomfortable until people are finally compelled to make change.

I really question people who call for peaceful protests on the backs on innocent black person afterninnocent black person hving their lives taken. It’s a miracle ****** didn’t take it here earlier.

for every action you have an equal and opposite reaction. This is your response when you continue to kneel on the necks of minorities everywhere.

I don’t want to hear any complaints about anything but the underlying issue here. A lot of you ****** just selfish and don’t understand the point of protest.

Nah they’re just bold face lying. They’re the same ones who complained about athletes taking a knee. Peaceful or not they will have an issue with it.

Not gonna lie, I'd like to see someone hack and leak their entire account history, and EVERYTHING done with these billionaires' money. Then we can see who's in bed with who, and who's truly with the people (if any are) and whose low key ****ing the people the most...
They need to leak Trumps tax returns and give us all the dirt on Pence.

Back
Top Bottom